Hello Stormfags. I would like to ask you to please leave this fucking board...

Hello Stormfags. I would like to ask you to please leave this fucking board, your constant spamming on Sup Forums and other boards are starting to Polarize Sup Forums's community. We are seriously losing any credibility we have established.
No I am not a Shill or JIDF, I am just a concerned Sup Forumsack that thinks Stormfags and their ilk should leave with their radical opinions.

what do you mean by this?

>Sup Forums
>credibility

Agreed.

You guys arent wanted here... Until the day of the rope comes and we need some goons to do the dirty work.

Really makes you think huh

Shill

>Americans

Complete Genocide of every race beside "White" (Which defers from person to person.), Calling anyone that disagrees with them a cuck or SJW, and the fact that they bring up political topics in any thread that they participate in.

kek. That's not stormfags. That's generic Sup Forumstards.

As I said I am not a shill, and this is one of the points I am trying to make. Calling everyone that questions them a Shill, Cuck, JIDF, etc.

Post picture of nose with timestamp.

I know you are joking but, I'll try but it might take awhile.

Jew

Kek

Why is credibility important to you? Having radical hilarity is important—it desensitizes people.

Right, as you can see it is not a Jew nose.

shit it came out sideways.

>nerd glasses

Lol faggot.

Does your Jewish mother treat you any differently for being adopted?

Your facial structure tells me something. You're autistic.

I'm not adopted. The only thing that is slightly ethnic about me is that I have 0.4% Jap in me.
no bully pls

Good post OP, really makes you think.

I am now #cruzmissile

kek

you dont have a fucking safespace here.

Neither do you faggot
I wouldn't doubt it.

>Stormfags. I would like to ask you to please leave this fucking board

Fuck you faggot, we own this shit

>No I am not a Shill or JIDF

You sure don't sound like one

>Neither do you
You're right, that's why people post on Sup Forums where they aren't banned for having an opposing political opinion and you're a hypocrite for wanting anyone to leave over that

Is it any different than telling Tumblr to GTFO?

>posting the shooped version

lel, fuck off newfag. Sup Forums IS "stormfags". there is no "spamming". kill yourself.