How would you react if you found out that years ago, your girl was double teamed...

how would you react if you found out that years ago, your girl was double teamed? is it an overreaction to think about breaking it off with her?

You should kill her she is now a defective product

no it isn't, purity in women is commonly desired by men

Years ago? Depends. Did I know her? Was I with her at this time?

If the answers are no to those two questions I don’t think I’d care.

I wasn't with her but I knew her we went to college together I thought they were just rumors but I found out it actually happened

then you knew quit over reacting and tell her your going to fuck two hookers on Thursday night

I mean I wasn't there or involved so I didnt know

Yeah, OP. You “knew” in a sense and you still decided to be with her. Either get over it or break it off. It’s in the past. You rarely regret things that you do. You regret things that you DIDN’T do.

Ask if she wants to do it again, then find a friend.

never had any details though until she told me I knew she was slutty but not THAT slutty

checked but you knew of some her slutty antics before you got together

So what? Is she still doing it now? Who gives a fuck who she shagged before she met you. She could have had 100 cocks before, she's not fucking any of them now

yeah I knew some guys who fucked her and saw some nudes but she was also very innocent and I didnt know she would get double teamed willingly

then fuck two hookers on Thursday night

/thread

that depends on how insecure you are.
If you had the opportunity to have a 3-some with 2 girls when you were single and did it, would you want her to judge you on that? Would you judge yourself?

If you aren't creating a double standard then I guess if you are really against multiple partners at once and can't wrap your head around that desire then perhaps you have different views on sex, but she chose you over an orgy lifestyle right? Unless she starts suggesting you add people to your sec life just assume she was experimenting and don't fault her for it

ah but she will again . When ever you get in a fight or 'take a break'.
>its character and she doesnt have any...but being a whore

you literally know one thing about her, that she tried being double-teamed. Some girls actually like sex and want to try new things.

How could you possibly have any authority on her character.

Like many others said, if you can get over it, no big deal.

Sex is sex. Be clear if you are not into mfm and it won't be an issue.

also, real healthy relationships don't cheat the moment they get in fights, and I've never seen anyone successfully stay together that took "breaks".

That just means you're under 25 and are still an immature child

Women who get double teamed and fuck a hundred guys aren't in healthy relationships

unless you get with a chick while they are young, they have all been defiled by other men

they swallowed their cum, they got their hair pulled, choked, and pounded into oblivion

You don't HAVE to accept that she had go dp'ed. Or you can. The best way to look at it is:
Are you really that stuck on it? Do all her good qualities now not make up for that thing she did in the past before you? Do you trust that she no longer has an urge to do that? Figure it out. Some people deserve a second chance, some hoes need to be reminded they are hoes and will never be anything more.

she was single when it happened I asked her if she liked it and would ever do it again and she said "I didnt not like it" and that she only did it 1 more time with those guys and def wouldn't again

Do you need to know every detail? If you were offered a threesome by 2 girls would you have taken the chance? Would your girl think less of you?

These are red flags . Have fun but do you really wanna have kids with someone with her history?

Not OP.

Won't she be rating him on a scale if she's with him after going through all that shit? Like that's not something I understand about women. Do they actually not give a shit as long as they love you?

Personally I haven't had much experience except for my 4 year relationship with my EX, so it terrifies me that I'd be judged in the bedroom by someone who's had more experience than me.

A lot of attractive chicks have probably been fucked by two or more guys at a time