Westworld? More like Gayworld

Why is everyone but these two gay?
I know this is the future but statistically if there are this many gay people in the world they must have genocided all straight people.

You calling based Aberdaddy a fruit, pardner?

is this true? ive always wanted a homocentric tvshow, i might check it out

only gays so far are the beta guys friend whos bi and a lesbian with no lines

>Teddy is literally made to be cucked

:(

You have to remember that the guests aren't regular people, they're hedonistic rich assholes. As for the robots, some of them are probably made to be that way specifically because the guests are hedonistic rich assholes who wanna fuck everything just because they can.

It's not really, mostly just shit going on in the background.

>a lesbian with no lines
"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" counts as a line

Lets see who been gay.
Will friend is bisexual
the bounty hunting guest had a fling with a whore...
the tech kissed a girl robot.

Anything else?

You know, plenty of people have been saying Sup Forums is becoming terrible.

As someone who has been here since the beginning I tended to both agree and disagree.

There was a whole lotta shitpost but it wasn't really hard to find actual discussion and some show generals were really great.

But with the release of westworld and it's popularity bringing out all the shitposters I am starting to think maybe this place has really taken a turn for the worse.

I mean it's not even funny or legitimate bad source material meme like bane.

It's simply a show being popular so idiots have to hate it and try to ruin threads that want to talk about it.

Faggots

The red head who refused the black whore
The guy in bed with the asshole
The Asian guy who walked off grabbing the asshole guys ass when first introduced
The asshole
Girl who went on bounties with teddy
Woman who is fucking the black guy

link to the asian guy grabbimg the other guys ass pls

>The red head who refused the black whore
She looked very uncomfortable, like maybe she didn't want Maeve's advances at all

It's right after he's introduced and his friend starts talking to the blonde after the future train ride. I don't have a fucking link you moron because the show isn't on the web unless you pay for it just rewatch it

Nah, she was interested at first but they upped her aggression level and then was turned off by her aggression.

There is homosexuality, but no real gay characters.

The gay stuff is being used as a plot device to show people indulging in a different kind of life.

>no real gay characters
The hosts don't have sexual preferences per se, they're supposed to go with whatever the guests want.

The staff? I can't be arsed to care although if Stubbs turned out to be a twink that would be amusing.

That was a host dipshit

>he red head who refused the black whore
Refused

>The guy in bed with the asshole
>The Asian guy who walked off grabbing the asshole guys ass when first introduced
>The asshole
Robots functioning to the needs of a guest, Also, "The asshole" is the one I mentioned.

>Girl who went on bounties with teddy
Bounty hunting guest, already mentioned.

>Woman who is fucking the black guy
That Interracial, not gay you dumb fuck

As said, seen two bi guests who wanted to play with robots.

user how'd you get out of your crib? You're supposed to be napping :^)

That a fucking host/robot.

In case you have not figured it out. If a guest wanted to fuck Teddy, it will happen.

>The asshole

Asshole = Logan
Asshole's friend = William
Handlebar moustache guy = Rebus
Growin' Boy = Walter
Black madam = Maeve
Sid the sloth = Clementine
Tattoo Bad Girl = Armistice
Black Science Man = Bernard
Snarkdyke = Elsie
Security dude = Stubbs
British Hate Guy = Sizemore

I'm not so sure. Teddy is pure and Christian, no man can touch is weiner.

Yes, Logan is Will friend.

>Will friend is bisexual

Also, those names are wrong. For example, Stubbs is Thor's brother. And Rebus is Trevor.

>this much damage control

>the show isn't on the web unless you pay for it
how did i watch it for free in streaming then?

Guy says logan is bi.

Guy says your wrong, then lists logan and the hosts he fucked.

Then says interracial sex is no gay.

Dolores is so pretty.
I wish I was a lesbian.

>THIS much pretending to be stupid

I'm pretty sure OP meant the fact she made out with a female robot, not that she's fucking a black guy

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

How is she Jewish if she has blonde hair and blue eyes?

can't you see her black roots?

Looks like dirty blonde to me

The woman who fucked the black guy and the woman who kissed the robot are not the same fucking person.

Jesus christ did you even watch the show.

Shannon Woodward/Elsie is the one who kissed the robot.

Sidse Babett Knudsen/Thresea is the one who fucked the black man.

You can't even follow main cast and you calling people retarded?

Can you even read?

>convert to Judaism

PICKED UP

Jewish tricks

it's getting gayer than it was? I dropped it after the second ep, massive disappointment after the ok first one

I'm pretty sure a majority of Hollywood actors that claim that they are Jewish aren't actually Jewish. They just pretend to be to get their foot into the door. Since most Jews in Hollywood are atheist its pretty easy to fake.

Those tits though.

They shrink the testosterone at 1.25 the rate they shrink people so it keeps the population small

>Also, those names are wrong. For example, Stubbs is Thor's brother.

>they upped her aggression level and then [Maeve's customer] was turned off by her aggression.

My dick was diamonds. I didn't have to be a girl or a lesbian to get turned on by her horniness

So what's the problem?

HBO doesn't make quality entertainment anymore, it's all leftist propaganda and brainwash.

gas the kikes!

found the nigger lover.

>But with the release of westworld and it's popularity bringing out all the shitposters I am starting to think maybe this place has really taken a turn for the worse.

It's amusing to make fun of ourselves for the terrible theorycrafting we can't help doing trying to figure out the mysteries on the show, and by proxy retroactively make fun of the LOST idiots who expected something coherent to come out of that mess. The fact both shows share a producer notorious for fucking up delivery on a premise makes this inevitable.

>I mean it's not even funny or legitimate bad source material meme like bane.

It's not as easy to ridicule, so we ridicule ourselves and make memes. But the fact the threads are functionally generals at this point indicates the show's popular, even here.

>It's simply a show being popular so idiots have to hate it and try to ruin threads that want to talk about it.

Sup Forums has a number of people who get upset at anything mainstream being popular here, because in their minds that means we're no longer special. They're the ones who used to say "go back to gaia," then ebaumsworld, then tumblr, now reddit. You can either ignore them or ridicule them, but you can't force them to understand why they're retarded.

Pretty based guy, to be honest.

I'm pretty sure he will be raped on screen.

Executive producer doesn't really do anything though. Even if it did your logic is beyond retarded.

>Executive producer doesn't really do anything though
It's a very broad term but it almost always carries a measure of control over scripts including veto power or shoehorning something in. Actors jockey for it mostly so they can't be fired but the raise in pay isn't bad either.

>your logic is beyond retarded
There's no logic, I'm describing how Sup Forums works and has worked for years.

>Gayworld
More like BLACKED world.

>people getting this upset over two old fogeys banging

Yeesh

Cuck.

If you need to see old people suck face go watch On Golden Pond.

>it's my first day on Sup Forums!

That much is obvious

>i enjoy being cucked
Say no more senpai.

I always thought this guy was indian

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck am I winning yet cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

You're embarrassing yourself.

So she has no Jewish ancestry and wasn't raised as Jewish, but because her retarded mother "converted" to one for no reason, she now thinks of herself as one? Damn, women are stupid.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
cuck.

Eva's mother converted to Judaism prior to her birth, does she was born Jewish as well.

All I see here is an actor desperately trying to look like he's enjoying sex with that woman and hoping the lighting's not good enough to show how hard he's failing.

>but because her retarded mother "converted" to one
That's the definition in Judaism. It's a deterrent to "rape them and make their children part of OUR tribe". Seriously, read a fucking book some time.

>Why is everyone but these two gay?

Hebrew
Broadcasting
Network

You have a problem with that goyim? Don't be intolerant, and make sure to keep tuning in to our fine programming now!

> do I fit in yet

back to your containment board, puppet

>First fucking episode: employee chick kisses the hooker robot...

What the fuck is this shit....I guess HBO is trying to be edgy.

>Second fucking episode: black hat faggot in bed with hookers.....and some dude

Dropped.

This show is garbage.

Who could be behind this post?

>What the fuck is this shit....I guess HBO is trying to be edgy.
>>Second fucking episode: black hat faggot in bed with hookers.....and some dude
>Triggered.
>This show is problematic.

This is literally you, another litmus test millennial with no ability to think for themselves but convinced of the opposite.

>Something in a program or film I don't want to watch.
>Better keep watching it.

What a good goyim you are.

I hope so too.

> something that upsets me so much because it's probl- er, degenerate

It's not what you like or dislike politically, it's your sad little need to validate it by telling everyone on social media.

And then getting defensive when called out on your need for attention. But by all means, keep pigeonholing people who disagree with you.

'goy' or 'shitlord,' it's all the same thing kiddo.

It's just hilarious how emotionally fragile everyone on Sup Forums is. You're so insufferable and whiny... just constantly crying.

>how emotionally fragile everyone on Sup Forums is
Every 4 years they put all their hopes and dreams on the most outlandish, aging daddy figure they can find and convince themselves that THIS time they'll tulpa him into the White House if they just meme hard enough.

"alt-wrong" doesn't begin to describe it.

>Sup Forums
>social media

Choose one

>All this butthurt because some user doesn't like your faggy show

>Choose one
> we're not like those other guys, we're different

Seems like you're the one crying.

>LEAVE WESTWORLD ALONE!