Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xymLvQkMfX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this your fap thread, OP? Do you end up blowing a load over that bitch after awhile?

jews and liberals, that's how. oh and femicunts.

your moms calling

Hillary Clinton should be President too.

USA would be in even deeper shit in that case, the Norks would have attacked by now.

No they wouldn't, dipshit. Clinton was a skilled negotiator.
Trump calls him "Rocket Man."
He's going to fuck shit up pretty bad and you know it.

Women are not better at anything than men. They're too emotional and act immediately on those emotions without considering logic or reason.

If she were that skilled of a negotiator she would have never been in trouble for all of her ignorant decisions and would have won presidency.

>comparing two different things as the same
Jesus you Trumpfags are stupid

Shillary is a weak spineless bitch.

Faggot threads that appear everyday kys

Clinton actually had decades of experience.
Trump is an emotionally unstable idiot who has access to the launch codes.
You dun goofed.

>I will never be touched by a woman
sadpanda.gif

You first.

Same pic, every day. The real America isn’t worried, just sick of everyone’s bullshit. We’ll put the Trumpsters and extreme SJWs on an island far away, and just savor the win of it all as they beat each other to death.

Not me, I didn't vote for either.

Because we didn't care, and others were terrified to have nothing to fight for or be called mean.

Kek

Then your vote went against Clinton and for Trump.
We're done here.

Do you print that out and shove it up your dick, faggot?

>Trump calls him "Rocket Man."
Yeah. And it's pretty funny. That mixed with his "fire and fury" comment shows he gives no fucks.

Kim, for the first time ever, knows he can't fuck with the US any more. That we may very well kill him.

Now he has two options.
1.) Start a war/launch a nuke, resulting in a world wide race to see who gets to kill and replace him first

2.) STFU and just MAYBE he won't die, and wait 'till we get a retarded president and try again.

Pretty sure he will not go with option 1.

>mfw op's pic is from the UK

Stale bait

>Kim, for the first time ever, knows he can't fuck with the US any more.
wat?
Trump is the one who sounds like a fucking idiot. How is that intimidating to Kim?

That's a good book. You should read it. More intelligent that those stupid memes.

Faggot same thread not even dif img or text

Not at all, would you like me to walk you through it?

1. Two candidates
2. Third Party
3. Third Party takes votes from both parties
4. Trump is a shitbag that shouldn't be elected
5. Third Party vote takes vote away from Clinton, who could have stopped Trump from being elected.

not b8 user
facts

Except it was 100% legal for Clinton to be seen with or discuss things with Putin during her tenure as SOS. Not collusion.

Because he isn't playing ball like the others. And, according to US media even, said he would kill everyone. And he has a reputation of acting "erratically", even though most of what he does has a plan (not always a good one, mind you).

Look at how NK has fucked with us for the last several presidencies. This is the first time we are putting our foot down a bit.

I didn't vote as I'm ineligible to vote.

I did read some of it. About half. It was absurd whining.

by obsessing over others and what they are like, and posting the same fucking shit every single day like clockwork for months at a time, probably.

>Proof or gtfo.

Most Presidencies had the smarts enough to ignore Kim as a threat. Now that Trump's in there, it's actually to NK's advantage because it looks to the rest of the world like a country in decline is threatening a tiny blip on the map. Not a victory.

Because you can't rely on a fucking idiot to not nuke you.

You missed the ones that were different.

I doubt you read it. You want Clinton to be this evil underhanded manipulative bitch and her book simply wouldn't satisfy that fetish.

>> Wait till we get a retarded president
>> As if current president isn't beyond mentally disabled

Trump can't be relied on. Your point?

>Except it was 100% legal for Clinton to be seen with or discuss things with Putin
Same for a president elect. As a matter of fact, it's done all the time.

Oh Lord. She didn't lie about it though jackass. We looked at what she said when she ask for it and it was lamesauce nothing. Get over it, there is a puss tape and he paid a Russian to help him win. Both will come out this year.

No it isn't, fuckwad. Trump is not an elected official. He has no business communicating with the Russian government, it's a security risk.

Lol he's just an idot kid. He doesn't play by the rules because he cant understand them lol

Of course it was lame to you. Clinton is a real person who cares about issues like transgenderism and women's issues. You literally didn't want that in office, I can't blame you.
You wanted an incompetent shitgibbon who happens to have access to the nuclear launch codes, we get that.
And that's why we will stop you.

>Most Presidencies had the smarts enough to ignore Kim as a threat
No. They just appeased and appeased and appeased. While NK lied over and over again. If they wiped him out before we wouldn't be in this mess.

Have another random pic.

You sound either 12 or some jaded ultra-conservative, user.

Trump is literally an idiot trying to bully a small country, like both Bushes did to Iraq.

>You want Clinton to be this evil underhanded manipulative bitch

I don't think she's evil. I don't even think she's an idiot.

I DO think she's underhanded and manipulative, because she IS, just like most successful people.

But my issue with her is I think her pandering over principles would have led to a very poor outcome on our country.

Enjoy a random pic.

>Thinking ANY presidential front-runner, let alone elected official, is retarded

I was being hyperbolic, but you genuinely sound sincere.

>would have led to a very poor outcome on our country.

I'm sorry you're 12, user. Enjoy learning civics some day, if you don't play on your phone the whole time during class.

Yeah, an insanely successful business man doesn't under stand basic rules.

Listen, there is a reason he won. There is a reason his base still likes him. And no, it's not "Muh russia!".

To the public he is a master of getting attention. But in private he can behave himself quite well as we have seen. Which is why most world leaders have no problems working with him.

I wonder how it would rect if you walked in front of it with a shirt saying Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I'm a registered Democrat who voted for Obama.

I think Bush Jr. will be the worst president of my life.

I love it when you daft cunts keep arguing with each other, you have exactly the president that you deserve.

>you have exactly the president that you deserve.
I know. I wake up each day smiling now.

and

Oh boy...

would fuck

>transgenderism
Too much time and attention paid to these freaks.

I'm ok with those.

At the end of the day you end up getting used to it

Was there a point to this post?

>Clinton actually had decades of failures and corruption

meanwhile you have Obama and and Joe Biden saying this guy over here has the football and the nuke codes, fucking idiots,

yea unlike the dossier that as used to wiretap her opponent vERY ILLEGAL

100 years ago a bunch of us were idiots and decided to let women vote, it's been fucking all downhill from there

And yet sanctions are still in place, among other things.

Really makes you think.

>insanely successful business man
"successful" lol
If he'd just kept all the money his dad gave him in a high interest account he'd have way more now than he does. How many times has he gone bankrupt now?

Maybe she can negotiate her way into the presidency? Oh wait...

>If he'd just kept all the money his dad gave him in a high interest account he'd have way more now than he does
That is based of estimates. There are also some, crafted my equally competent economists, that say he would be at a loss.

It's pure speculation.

>How many times has he gone bankrupt now?
I think it was about 3 or 4 %. So way, way lower than the national average.

>

That's not how it works you fucking mongoloid. I could just easily say "then your vote went against trump for clinton". It's undefined.

this girl is the anti-feminist waifu /b needs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xymLvQkMfX4

Affluence.

he hat right

Funny how this pops up everyday!

Sup Forums is an American product

Probably Russian bots...