Guys, what's a computer?

Guys, what's a computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNmCm4oyrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The thing that wrote all the software on that tablet.

I'd slap that little bitch in her head if she smarted off to me like that.

its a series of tubes

A computer is something a manufacturer can't slow down forcing you to buy a new one.
People who use apple products are dumb petulant kids. The ad proves it.

>her

a calculator with a bigger screen

Whats a computer? What the fuck kind of androgynous fucking jew shiller is trying to shill me a piece of shit shillpad?

Everything about this ad highlights how shit tier Apple are, that ending line was just the icing. The girl, her name, the setting, the music. Tumblr the advert basically

>old man angry about niggers
>spells color "colour"

which is the correct spelling

Is that thing homeless? Why would a homeless person have an apple product?

Yeah if youre in fucking england where they cant even figure out which side of the god damn road to use

That is a computer.

computer
kəmˈpjuːtə/Submit
noun
an electronic device which is capable of receiving information (data) in a particular form and of performing a sequence of operations in accordance with a predetermined but variable set of procedural instructions (program) to produce a result in the form of information or signals.
a person who makes calculations, especially with a calculating machine.

so you got a lot of old white guys in england pissed at american niggers?

>being this new

What are you doing on computer? Go outside,so beautiful!!

Typical, if your choice isn't my choice its not the right choice.

Does it pain you to write in English my bitch?

I wonder what her asshole looks like?

Or which side of the ocean to live on.

Americas way is always the best way. You cucks just follow

A computer is the thing people use in place of having a life. They come in all shapes and sizes and the most prolific offender fits in your pocket. They call it a mobile cellular phone.

An effective marketing ploy that you've just bought into...

fuck this commercial

Driving on left has been proven to be the best option. Do your research you ignorant fuck

youtu.be/WNmCm4oyrkY

lol what

Recently bought an iPad Pro just because it, sadly, is the only device on which I can actually handwrite. The notion that it could replace a computer with its at times needlessly limited OS is laughable. For me, it's a note taking device, a web browsing device, and a gaming device. I doubt it will ever be more. Never seen the ad, btw.

Tell that to Apple's shitty marketing tumblrina princess snowflakes so they don't make any more of these retarded anti-gender propaganda ads.

Something adults use.

Bors

>her name
What is her name?

>iPad Pro
>gaming device

is this a boy or a girl?

I could never tell from the adverts

Glad I’m not the only one

That's the point, shithead. Welcome to 2017.

Prepared to be charged with some kind of sex crime for guessing the wrong gender.

Hahaha those new "genders" look like the symbol pokemons.
>inb4 filename
Yeah, I had to use google for the picture.