How do I stop her from bothering me? It's a girl I hooked with a year ago. I was her first...

How do I stop her from bothering me? It's a girl I hooked with a year ago. I was her first. I hate how innocent she is 24/7 and the "boi" bullshit. She's 20, I'm 22

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last fucking night

Give it to her straight. Dont be a fag

Stop being a fucking pussy and tell her to fuck off you cuck.Don't be the guy that is scared to reply.

seems like you have deleted some messages from that conversation my child

Funny, because I haven't. She just sporadically texts me. The address text really put me off

then ask her for nudes and post them, don't be a jew

Tell her you aren't a boi you are a man. Then she will stop and you can have a decent girlfriend.

Although, if something as small as her using that word on you ruins your day, you probably don't like her much anyway. Either that, or you're an asshole.

damn someone is thirsty

This guy is retarded, so do not do that .

Just fuck her? What’s the problem with an annoying text if the pussy is nice?

what this guy said
Are you retarded? Stop bitching about it and tell her to fuck off LOL

She is a virgin and is planning on being so until marriage. When we hooked up I fingered her and had her suck me, which is the farthest she's ever been sexually with someone. Her pussy was hairy as fuck and her belly button was an outie, which really grossed me out. Otherwise pretty cute and tiny frame

Please consider the sexual state of the rest of us and then look at your situation again, my guy she wants your dick just give it to her, what do you lose???????

Tell her tits or GTFO

I haven't had sex for 3 weeks. I'm in a bad "sexual state" as well. I just don't like her personality dude. She's way too innocent and fragile, she hasn't seen the world or endured hardship. Plus she lives 40 mins away = gas

You're a fucking faggot. hairy pussy virgin? my cock is turgid at the thought.

you owe us nudes for exposing us to your pathetic bitchery

ask her for nudes, post em goy

You respond like a girl. Passive aggressive silence. Just fucking tell her you're not interested, cuck. She clearly doesn't get it with what's been exchanged, so man up and clear it up.

write this:

If that you desire, is for us to meet,
then whip out those tits, take a pic, and I'll peek.

Yo I'll take her off your hands for you BOI.

fucking this
grow a pair OP

how the fuck do you get women to chase you like that? i'm like kryptonite to girls and they hate me. not once has one even wanted to talk to me yet they're all over you. wtf

Just tell her you have needs. If she wants to fuck, then cool. If she can’t fuck, then fuck off.

this

Fam, the innocents are the best, if you tell her that there needs to be a sexual aspect between you two for there to be a relationship then I promise you she will let you smash, and if not you get rid of her anyway, win-win no?

Facts

"Stop calling me boi. I'm a grown man. If you want to come suck my dick, get on the road. Otherwise stop bothering me.".

If she comes over, you have a dicksucker on call. Good for you.

If not, at least you got rid of the annoying cunt.

You don’t look at the mantelpiece when your poking the fire

>She's way too innocent and fragile, she hasn't seen the world or endured hardship.
like you have, faggot?

there is a golden opportunity for you to snag a qt innocent virgin, what the fuck is the issue?

>3 weeks

Wow, what a long time. How do you manage?

say: Do you mind if my friend Jamal joins us?

>I haven't had sex for 3 weeks. I'm in a bad "sexual state"
this has got to be a troll

Leak the number we'll set her straight for you.

I speak 4 languages and have been to 17 countries and lived in 3. What have you done?

Talk to her like an adult you pathetic piece of shit.

Develop social skills/style

>hearing this in uncle monty’s voice from withnail & I

I know you’re awake boy

I speak hurrr durrr I'm on the internet hurr durr!

I'll tell you what I haven't done....I haven't had to ask the internet to help me with my girl issues like a little child punk ass bitch.

Because you don't have any girls? Also OP is a faggot

she's thirsty for you man, go fuck her again

Harsh words but wise

Happily married after many years of banging retarded sluts when I was younger.

But even when I was a fucking moron (which I was, like all early 20's somethings) meat slapping psychotic bitches, I didn't ask the internet to help me with them.

> i've lived places
> therefore i'm more accomplished than you
lolwut?? what a special snowflake. he thinks just existing on land mass a makes him special

the fuck you mean gas she gets driven there by her sister and picked up by a friend bitch u aint payin for no gas

Is your fucking name Boi

Mommy and Daddy must have paid for all of that travelling if this little poor faggot is worried about 40 miles worth of gas anyways.

underrated
but that doesn't mean it's worth it by default

Are you serious?

Not OP but I guess he is referring to interacting with different cultures and people which makes sense. If you don't count traveling as added substances to someone's character, you're pretty retarded

"I am not a fan of the 'boi' meme."

Speaking from your moms basement?

Tell her your down if her sister can join in for a threesome.

Just say that you're not interested. How hard is that? Ignoring other people is rude.

Be attractive.

It's not just a physical thing, but it starts with the physical. Clean cut, fit, good posture and hygiene, those are the parts you can control. After that it's up to genetics.

But there's also a lot to do with personality. Confidence doesn't mean acting like you have some claim to their body/time, or pretending like you know they want your dick. Confidence is about knowing that they either want your dick or they don't, and truly being okay with either outcome. If not her, then another girl will provide down the line. That's not what you say, but how you act. Be happy on your own, in solitude. Have hobbies that fulfill you and are also interesting to talk about.

Other than that, it's just a matter of being funny, and not sperging out. If you're super ugly then you'll never have as much luck, but you can still drastically improve your odds by being dependable, confident, funny, etc. Aim for masculine but sensitive, with a sense of justice.

You can travel to every country in the world and still be an insufferable little bitch with no character.

I'm sure Paris Hilton has seen many countries in her travels paid for by Daddy Hilton.

She isn't exactly full of character.

Hurrr durrrrrrr logic is hurrrr durrrrr.

I mean... head is head? I get it tho. Tell her you want to fuck and if she isn’t down then to move it along. Or tell her u don’t like bush to shave so at least you can get a good mouth full. Either tell her to kick rocks or make use of her

Do you really think someone would do that? Lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet?

what has he DONE though? i think you're the one that's incredibly retarded dumbfuck. the stupidity of people here is neverending

Travelled to 17 countries and lived in 3? Can you not read?

I guess in those countries they didn't teach you about how to deal with 20 year old girls.

LMFAO

it's not even that. he rattles off places he happened to live, then poses the question "what have you done"? that means what things have you accomplished in life, not where the fuck did you happen to live because mom and dad had successful careers and therefore i had to move around and learn a language because i lived there. the people here are absolute fucking morons no doubt

HEY BROS IT SNOWED HERE YESTERDAY DAY, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

I've lived in 2 and visited over 17 SO THE FUCK WHAT? HAVE I DONE GREAT THINGS NOW? YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! this is what happens in a world of special snowflakes, just living and breathing makes you a successful person so you brag about the great things "you've done". everyone's a winner! yay dumb millennial morons

So leaving your friends and family and moving to the other side of the world in hopes of a better life is not something I have done? On top of that and just to rub it in your face - I get college girls chasing after me, leading me back to the question; What have you done?

did you actually fuck her though? if not then go on finish the job. she obverse wants you too

>So leaving your friends and family and moving to the other side of the world in hopes of a better life is not something I have done
LMFAO

Stop acting as if sex is always worth it.

OP doesn’t want to hurt someone, that’s significantly more worthy of respect than having sex.

i dont know that the other guy done but i have done the dishes and clean the kitchen and thats a good days effort for today

> meets a girl
> hi i'm user
> hi i'm anonnette, so what have you done?
> well i lived in 5 countries
> ok but what did you do there?
> i lived there
> ok... have you "done" anything else
> i visited 71 countries
> really? what did you do?
> visited them
> ok... have you "done"anything else?
> i speak 6 languages
> that's not something you've done though. what have you done?
> i get college girls to chase me
> bye

Screencapped for future cringe threads.

Give this man a prize.

I would tell her straight away that you don't respond to "boi". Holy shit that would get annoying after the second time.

Was that supossed to rhymes?

Kek

dont worie bro i rewarded my self with some take away already

You are a right god.
Don't die from take-out though, gotta eat some veg to stay health.

Hows she look?

This. It's the only thing that matters.

Christ OP, stop being such a passive aggressive little bitch and tell her how you really feel. You can post this shit on Sup Forums but you're too much of a cuck to tell her that? Either fuck her or dump her you faggot

i know bro, thanks , the misses makes sure that i eat healthy but shes working night shift tonight so its just me the dog and some chines lol

Do you chase them? Do you use PUA tactics or behave like a nice guy? All of these will scare them off and indicate desperation. I was socially ienept, awkward, insecure to the bone, and possibly even had some sort of disorder. While I probably didn't have the wide appeal that some had, I did have a fair number of girls come after me over the years. Certainly more than I would've expected, at least. This is probably largely owed to the fact that I almost never made the first move, so I probably inadvertently kicked back and allowed my positive attributes to speak for themselves. Of course, I've never been with a girl, but that's largely owed to me giving the cold shoulder to every girl that's showed that sort of interest in me.

Best of luck to you.

A-user?? I-i-is that y-you??? I thought we had something special boi :( I wish you would tell me why you're so angry with me boi

Honestly, it looks like her biggest sin is her excessive use of the word boi to try and make it seem like she isn't nervous and insecure. It's cringy and it has the opposite effect of what she intended.

He already fucked her, so she's no longer a virgin.

Oh snap, boi.
Could've been harsher, but still a damn burn

You mean you get college dudes chasing you. Get it? Cause you're a fucking faggot and nobody gives a shit about your fake accomplishments on this thread, board, or even this entire website

It depends imo. If they're interacting with the local people and cultures then I agree with you 100%. However, if they're traveling to tourist areas on trust fund money just so they can post landmark pics on insta to rub in people's faces, then I'd argue it's actually the opposite effect. It's all about context.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps

>moralfag

OP here
I decided to tell her I can't fuck with her anymore because I don't want to hurt her feelings later on

I just dont know how to react, either well played or could've done better than that/OP's a fag.
Have you tried changing your attitude?

I realized I just love cock way too much to keep leading her on

Why do you come here to brag?
98% of us havent seen a female tit in 5 years+

I came for OP's faggotry. I stayed hoping his ego was being knocked down a peg. All faggot OP was doing with this thread was trying to brag about being so laden with pussy he's too bothered to even reply.

/thread

>How do I stop her from bothering me?

you don´t.
you just have to realize that a girl actually into you will be more faithful than any perfect 10/10 slut you will ever meet.

you just have to realize how many fake couples wander around faking "love romance hurr durr sweetfeelings".

you just have to realize how many dudes crave for a girl who just can´t forget you.

yet you brag about her and ask how to get rid of her.
sounds like you´re a gay homo faggot seeking to be raped by a gang of drunk gay niggers.

GTFO, supreme faggot.
when you will be 30 you will come back to this board and start a Feels Thread about having had such a loyal girl willing to date you and you just hated her because she wrote "boi" and being an Applefag you got triggered.
Enjoy your gay Apple gayPhone 6 with a savaged nonreplaceable battery and a throttled down cpu.

Honestly op if you're not gonna get the nudes and post them here you should gtfo