Are you pro or anti-aug, Sup Forums?

Are you pro or anti-aug, Sup Forums?

Obviously I think it's great for someone that's lost a limb or what not, but anyone who would elect to do so is fucking crazy. Even if it were functionally "better."

Disgusting.

can you lose control over that shit?
I don't want an augmented gf to rip my benus while giving me a handjob

It's the next step in our evolution, we've transcended the laws of nature, so what? Why should we arbitrarily limit our ability to enhance ourselves? I say go for it.

very weak advertisement 2/10

Pro. It's the future

I think it gives people the option to live normal lives,but you shouldnt go full deus ex machina or some shit like that

I wouldn't want to need batteries or electricity just to use my arms.

That was the final plot for the previous game.
Father of augmentation tech turned every augmented people crazy before MC stepped in.

id like some nifty robot eyes, way better than having glasses

As long as augs are available to general public, and not exclusively for G. Soros and his friends - I'm okay with it.

Though I myself would not want to swap my meat hand for metal one. But for those who have lost their limbs it's better than having a dumb plastic prothesis.

>Augtists

Augs literally killed 50 million people when their creator hacked them and made them go apeshit.

pro for limited purposes, like victims of automobile accident that lost limbs.

kek

>calling the steyr an aug
>ever

Calling the weapon system anything other than F89...

>be me
>be 2102
>be augmented human
>wake up
>metal legs out of fuel
>crawl to gas station
>fuel my legs
>walk to airport for vacation
>metal detector
>get taken to medical room
>they remove my arms,legs, eyes and augmented brain
>one hour later
>body assembled back together
>miss flight

only registered badass's should get augs

Pro but skeptical.
Its very easy for the whole venture to go sideways

Itll take a long time before its on par with human anatomy.

Muscles can grow bigger from excercise, augs just cost more money.

pro aug, anti uploads
uploads are fucking cancer think they're so much better than you but all they do is shill online because they have literally no other source of income
social media has become 400 times worse
>I know whats a great idea I'll scan my brain to create a doppelganger out of software, transfer bank accounts and legal powers to it, then FUCKING KILL MYSELF FOR NO REASON HURR

>uploads are fucking cancer
meant "will be fucking cancer"

Anyone who can benefit from it should have one if they can afford it (i expect this shit to be expensive) unless we have 3D printers that can crank em out.

this "we're going too far with technology" is such a bogus argument on the level as the slippery slope fallacy. imagine how many lives can be enriched by a leg or two, arms, hands, etc. the human body is so shit everyone will need one eventually.

theres no rational argument that can made against it.

Its going to happen even if we dont want augmented humans. The rich and powerful will use biotech to enhance their intelligence and physical capabilities

Jewy trans-humanism needs to die.

replacing ourselves with technology is retarded, we might just as well nuke ourselves.

The only think these things guarantee is the death of the concept of humanity as such.

>Augs
Good good goyim implant yourself with the prosthetic jew so that you can die for Israel forever ehehhehehee.

they might be the only to afford the ultra-deluxe premium shit but everyone in the first world will be able to afford one. it might even be cheaper than regular treatment because its basically a plug and play.

we're talking about limbs and organs you dumb shit. the human body is a sack of shit, there's no such thing as "going too far" and "the concept of humanity" isn't a real thing, we're just monkeys.