What am I missing here

what am I missing here

bump

Taste

this

having a crippling fear of death helps

Taste, appreciation for good music, things in life that make you sad, feelings. Hope I helped :)

knew id get replies like this.
I just don't know what kinda mood I need to be in to enjoy this album

First 2 tracks are amazing, rest is kind of mediocre.

Earthmover is actually the worst song on the album and i don't understand why people claim it's a masterpiece. Literally crescendo-core modern post-rock tier.

You need to buy into the image Dan sold people on when he was marketing the thing back in 2008.

you're missing nothing

Exhaustion from life

Cringing

The rest of the painting

THESE ATOMS ARE LYRES

i'm so afraid to die Sup Forums i can't be happy
I wish God would talk to me

Imagine being this pleb

now this user gets it

But i wish i could be anything over than human, a duck or something, and live life without knowing that i'll die and that everything else that is alive will too. And at the same time i comfort myself by thinking that being human is perhaps what will save me, maybe i'll go to heaven, maybe God is there and he is nice.

People are so happy to live and i ask myself everyday; how can they forget what will happen to them? the fact that in 100 years everyone they know and everyone living at the same time as them will be dead, and themselves too, how can they think about anything but that, everyday?
I should stop blogging about my feelings but everytime i see the cover of this fucking album it triggers the fuck out of me. Still like it very much though, it made me feel less alone.

I'm not buying another enemies list release until Dan disavows Anthony

Taste man

please elaborate

o shit that Anthony. You didn't memeify his name so I didn't recognize it.