Did your parents beat you as a child? Mine didn't...

Did your parents beat you as a child? Mine didn't. The first time my mom slap me was 6 years ago when i was 19 because she found out i was doing coke. It was an horrendous feeling.
Oh, alcoholism thread.

yes but bc they were high on heroin my mom died later now my dads married to a whore who hates me

Yeah I grew up without a dad and my mom is a drug addict. She used to beat me until I was about 14 and decided to hit back. She stopped after I beat the fuck outta her. We haven't talked in 10 years
>muh favorite drink is crown apple

I wanted Beats by Dre for Christmas.

Instead I got beats by dad..

Worst part is - he works at a belt factory, and he's always bringing his work home with him.

No, but I probably deserved it. My parents had a dysfunctional relationship and therefore I grew up in a dysfunctional household, but there was no physical violence.

Nah never beaten up, however my mum and dad exposed me and my siblings to their alcoholism throughout our lives. Theyre not trash they just get pissed everynight after a days work. I think its the reason why I abuse alcohol now and turn every trip to the pub an all out sesh doing ket and shooting coke up girls asses. Havent drank for 4 days now. Longest time since I turnt 18. Probably gonna get a henry in for new years eve though so whats the fucking point lol.

You got an alcohol problem?

yea.. If i don't have alcohol then I have a problem.

Severely.

Your chronic sobriety disorder needs constant treatment huh?

I just bought 3 $4 vodka bottles. Im fucking sure im calling a fucking uber at 11:00pm to bring me more alcohol.
Also, i dont have have a dad.

Uber will deliver alcohol?

That fag is not op. Im OP.

They do here. Your local ubers dont?

do not listen to this imposter.

Yes my parentals did and so did my step dad and my second step dad. Made me emo for awhile but later became pretty alpha. Could probly whoop mostly everybodys ass on Sup Forums

Oh I dunno, I've never actually used Uber. I have a car and if I'm fucked up I'll take the bus. Might be about time to download their app though, knowing this.

Uber is the shit. They will even brought food of restaurants with no express service like taco bell or kfc on the app UberEats.

My mom didn't. My stepdad did. Thanks god he is in jail now

That's awesome and they're helping the community if they're making drunks less likely to drive themselves for this shit.

What did he go to jail for?

Yes a few times as a child but most of the times I deserved it

>deserved it
It depends how violent it was, though. I mean a spanking or belt whipping to the ass is one thing. Closed fists or kicks or choking or whatever is quite another.