How can Messi bring his club performance over to the Argentina national team?

How can Messi bring his club performance over to the Argentina national team?

>playing with messi
We got 83% of all possible points on the qualifying stage
>playing without messi
We got 33% of all possible points

And idiots like you are saying he doesn't bring his club performance.

if he would you'd be at least 2 time copa champs and wc winners.

Messi was the best player in the last copa america and higuain missed again.

Fuck off.

He was pretty great in the 2014 WC, not his fault Higuain couldn't finish

>I was about to say couldn't finish his dinner, but he's a fat cunt so he definitely can

Messi has been easily the best player at the past 3 national competitions

Just like Barsa are going to win the CL this year? It's a team game, one good player can't carry the team through the entire tournament. I mean what the fuck does your country even know about football?

>t. maradona es mas grande que pele

literally half of Chile was better, kys

till a certain point, then he went to shit and they were carried to the final by their defence. he was invisible after the swiss game.

problem is he brought his argentina form vs juve and psg lol. ship has sailed, better get used to it

>i-i-i-i-i-it was all h-h-h-h-higuain's fault!!!11!!

surprised any spics on Sup Forums can breathe with messis cock shoved so far down their throats. every thread on messi you get some tryhard brazillian or mexican waxing lyrical.

imagine bandwaggoning a player that hard, that isnt even from your country. truly pathetic behaviour.

What's more pathetic is being a britsharia and thinking their opinion matters.

Messi looks fat now

This penalty didn't matter, Valdez missed before him

>his NT doesn't replicate the success of his club team, therefore that means particular player's individual performance is inferior in NT

As plebian as one opinion can get.

>This penalty didn't matter,
cringe

see

Seriously, this nigga could try to go to Barcelona or Argentina and get unlimited priviledges and pussies

He has 100 scorer points in 115 games for Argentina. He has 734 scorer points in 580 games for Barcelona. Now consider the fact that Barcelona has much more shit opponents a la Osasuna than Argentina, he plays a 10 most of the times in Argentina, while in Barca hes a forward, and that in Barca he has much more capable teammates. So basically he is as good or almost as good for Argentina, as he is for Barca. This also shows in the fact that Argentina doesnt win the easiest games without him. He also carried the team to several finals, where his teammates choked it. All in all he should have picked spain, Argentina is a shit tier national team that not even the D10S can save.

I forgot that Messi does nothing for Argentina. It must have completely slipped my mind.

Spain was and always will be literally who in the sport. Dr. Fuentes years will be forgotten, Messi never will.

>He was pretty great in the 2014 WC
No he wasn't

>5PA1N

Spain offered him play with U-17 team but he chose Argentina.

He could have been world champion and 2 times Europe champion by now. I can imagine him regretting his choice every day of his life.

>Doing nothing past group stage
>great
Despite usually being shit, Di Maria's was a greater influence during the knockout stages.

Fuentes helped Barcelona dope too.

Protip, he can't.

I think with Messi Spain might have won even more titles. I mean, it would have basically been Barca on the national stage. And the only issue with Spain was that they didnt score so many goals. With Messi on the pitch that wouldnt have been a problem. Crazy to think about.

imagine Messi made it to the final with that Argentina team who without him can't beat paraguay, bolivia, or venezuela who is currently under famine and international suicide watch.
He could have multiple world cups with Spain

But he does. Argentina is not a World Cup team without Messi, this is literally a Bolivia/Venezuela tier team that is a World Cup contender with him

>imagine Messi made it to the final with that Argentina team who without him can't beat paraguay, bolivia, or venezuela
except he didnt, this argentina team is vastly inferior to the ones that reached those finals, especially tactically. theyre obviously better with messi but still suck dick as evidenced by the brazil game. half of his goals in the qualifiers are from penulties and only 2 assists. theyve hit their peak with those 3 finals, now time to return to norm

>1 (one) point

>"scorer points"

Lmao, Messhit fans making up terms to justify him choking with Argentina. He lost two finals to Chilel, a team that's never won anything its miserable history before Messhit showed up. Godnaldo has the trophies he doesn't need the excuses. Absolutely pathetic behaviour from the Messhit IDF.

>Romanian strigoi back to seething after last Clasico suicide watch

Pls post that stat of Messi not scoring in last six Cla... oh nvm :)

Based Iranian Messi.

not appreciating the GOAT

you're a fag rasheed

Bing bing bing

>hire a manager who isn't retarded, there's plenty of good Argentine managers
>drop Higuain and Mascherano

there you go

shame that Messi literally never showed up for argentina lol

*misses penalty*
Wow the GOAT eks dee

>Make a system around one player
>wonder why you lose when that player is missing
Really makes you think.

does he even like to be Argentinian? he spent most of his life in Spain, probably hates every minute he is playing for Argentina.

He would like to play for the Cataluña team

>lionel messi went to three straight finals
>each of them went to extra time, so they all consisted of 90+30 minutes of play
> 3* (90+30) = 360
>messi played 360 minutes of football during three straight finals
>and he couldn't score a single goal
>messi played 6 HOURS (360 minutes) of football and couldn't score a single fucking goal
>the best player in the world played for SIX HOURS and couldn't score a single goal
>imagine playing from 2pm to 8pm, 6 hours of play, and not scoring a single goal
>oh and he missed a penalty too
Suárez, Neymar, Alexis, Valdivia and many others are better players than messi.

Ronaldo can't carry his team to the final and the team played better when he was off the field.

No, it is not harder to get through eurogarbage than it is to get through South American teams.

Oh wow. Terrible bait.

>facts = Terrible bait.