Let's get some dox on this man:

Let's get some dox on this man:

Tyler Raj Barriss

aka SWAuTistic on Twitter

Responsible for the death of a random man after getting so butthurt on Call Of Duty that he swatted the wrong house.

Nypa

he's a poorfag south-central niggerspic with a hidemyass/twilo account and doesn't even have a registered address in his name.

kys retard, this is fun.

i saw some news on this but why is everyone saying it's his fault the guy got shot?
i mean sure he called in the swat but he didn't pull the trigger?

He's already been arrested, does anyone know what he was actually charged with?

I don't care. Since when did Sup Forums turn into a shitfest of fags afraid to get their hands dirty? Shit has changed since the mid 2000's.

>Responsible
the police pulled the trigger

>the wrong house
it was the correct house... that the other pussy gave him.

The officer and the guy who swatted the dude should both get the death penalty.

Being an autistic faggot.

being a faggot who still participates in fucking CoD tournaments.

He pretty much looks exactly like you think he would. Stupid nigger who likely got his xbox by climbing in someones window.

If he goes to prison he's gonna get tossed around like a wornout child sized realdoll.

if you yell FIRE in a crowded theater guess who is responsible for what happens as a result

Yeah but if you yell fire in a theater and a cop in the audience gets triggered and shoots someone for fun

If you break the law and someone gets killed as a result of what you did you are legally responsible for that death. No amount of "yes but" or stupid chick logic changes that. He will be held legally responsible. That's it. It's not an argument nor is it a debate. Don't be fucking stupid.

he swatted him you dumbfuck. the intent is to put someone in harms way because they know the police will go apeshit and possibly kill him.

his name is out there now though so if he gets a slap on the wrist, hopefully someone will just shoot him deadd. he lives in south central LA, so nobody would think twice.

I don't know, who?

(there's no law against yelling "fire" in a crowded theater btw)

Wut?

im pretty sure the cop would find something to arrest you for, it might not be written down that this particular act is against the law, but inciting panic in a public area could even be seen as terrorism.

there absolutely is a law regarding filing a false police report tho

Yes there is if you know that there is no fire.

but is that illegal? it might be a dick move but it's the SWAT team that straight up murdered some innocent dude

Off subject but what happened to fagot who posted fetuses I can't remember his name.
Happened over Christmas fell to sleep halfway through thread

Nah he deserves to rot in a 2 by 2ft cage for the rest of his existence

Prove it.

No one's ever been convicted for yelling fire.

well id assume that if you trample someone you're responsible for it regardless of who says fire, it's like saying it's okay to trample someone if there really is a fire because it's the fires fault for killing him

He called the swat saying there was a homicide hostage situation. I understand the cops pulled the trigger, but he’s the retard that called in a fake situation. If it weren’t for him, the cops wouldn’t even be at the guys house. Yes there is. It’s called slander.

No. You're not worth arguing with.

Yes they have lol
You yell fire, people get trampled, you get held liable
But then again, you're probably a eurofag
cunt

first post worst post
its nypa if OP has something to gain, which is highly unlikely in this instance

The idea of falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded theater arose from the Supreme Court's 1919 decision in the case Schenck v. United States. The Court ruled unanimously that the First Amendment, though it protects freedom of expression, does not protect dangerous speech.

If you knowingly falsify a situation that causes the death of another person, you are responsible dickwad. Go read your laws again faggot.

>slander
lol

You dumb cunt.

That's something you do to cows when you turn them into delicious hamburgers.

But yelling "fire" isn't dangerous, and there's not one single incident in all of history that shows otherwise.

Incorrect. Read the post again.

Ok guys, but what about the dox?

Edvin something. I'd like to know too, I fell asleep as well.

how can you dox someone who is probably undocumented?

"the land of the freeeeee......"

Yeah that's the one, we got to the point of finding his workplace but the home that someone came up with was derelict.

Wait, fill me in on this situation. I was too busy being a normalfag on Christmas to get on and see what was up.

>being this retarded.
dude..

Criminal Negligence, likely criminal negligence causing death

Guy posted pics on a gore site abusing fetuses and left his name tag on his shirt, his name and location of work was identified and emails sent to his employer if I remember correctly.
Eidwiss I think his second name was

*hedindunuffin*

No. He's classic Sup Forums. He did a prank which resulted in death.