Anyone have the Serena Williams Instagram screenshot of the girl saying incarcerated negro in the comment section?

Anyone have the Serena Williams Instagram screenshot of the girl saying incarcerated negro in the comment section?

it was in the layoffb owl thread #2

Why are black women so much more attractive than white women?

they aren't, muhammad

i don't know, i just roll with it

Because you have a mental illness.

white women are beyond saving

get yourself an African Queen, Sup Forums

Hnnnng need

you guys need the brown pill

there are no black people in my country

I like the way the average niggress thinks but I just don't find them attractive at all

Stop lying Leroy

I'll have the one on the right, thank you very much.

why are african americans so insecure

Some black girl is teasing me at college, she has a great body but her family is very religious (they're still christian) and I don't want to have problem with those guys.

Jerome pls

kek

A conservative nigress qt is the final and ultimate redpill. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>flag
Oh.

My father is orthodox and my mother catholic and I don't practice
She's protestant and her parents wants her with a protestant too, this is a mess

Protestant is even better.

Just go with the flow, Pierre

>muh proto atheist

It actually starts in the home. Much more for women. Black mothers a lot of the time grow up resenting their daughters for their youth/beauty and potentially better future than they caught themselves in. Black mothers or mother figures often blame their daughters in cases of rape/molestation at a young age ("thats what happens when you act like a hoe" or what have you) and girls that consent to sex and get found out often get hit for the same reason. Starts in the home, and the cycle continues....

Black women are significantly more mentally ill. Google the trailer for the tv series "Guerrila" and look at the comments section.

Go light some candles you robed faggot

this is the only thing that makes me appreciate reddit. gives me hope desu

don_cheadle.jpg

Protestants are the elite tbqh. Catholics are embarassing, I admit this.

>i'll have the one that looks underage

Of course you would pedo sack of shit.

Catholic master race, protestants can go hang themselves

No offense, maybe I'm just not used to it where I live in the states, but the fact that religious implications are an issue for your romantic lifestyle fascinates me.

Never heard, seen, or been apart of that here. Different walks of life I suppose.

Black girls are the best because they are way more straightforward and honest with you than white girls.

They play less games with you and aren't a headache

t.someone who lost their virginity to a black girl

>Black girls are the best because they are way more straightforward and honest with you than white girls.

t. Someone who's never dealt with black women

That is an objectively false statement you're tossing out there. They may not be as bad as asians, but black girls are just as indirect and dishonest as white women are.

YA GOTTA TAKE YOUR TIME

>t. Jan-Lukas Kleber aus Berlin-Kreuzberg

they are also psychos that don't take showers because of their fake hair

you images from that olympic ebony cutie dating a white blonde guy?

This one?

The ebony was a olympic medalist from USA, a womanlet from arstictic gymnasty.

imagine the smell

You just whipped out your fat dick and pissed on my cornflakes

It's just because of her family, my parents don't care

JUNGFLEISCH

Who is she dating?

When you cum on a black girl the cum stands out more.

I mean, if I absolutely HAD to abandon White women...Why the fuck would I choose a Black woman while Latinas and east Asians exist?

You know there's a word for those 10 sentences, right?
It's called: ignorance.

I'll never understand this race divide thing, we might have differences like race and country but se are all human, se just wanna fyck anything we are attracted to, its our nature.

>but se are all human

yea... no.

Status.

niggers really are not human

Gerald Asamoah, pls.

Hues got it right.
Probably because whites were as poor as niggers.

That's because your country is dead and rotted from the inside out.

>never fucked a black girl
makes me sad that I missed that experience

What do they smell of?

They smell quite nice actually, because nigs get ashy the girls lotion and moisturize with cocoa butter and jojoba oil religiously every day.

This guy has obviously never fucked one and got them sweaty because their cunts smell like dirt and fish and their sweaty skin smells like dirt because they never shower because of their fake hair.

me :^)

You fucked an Indian mate, bad luck.

First of all, white people are by far the least racist people in general. Second, it's everywhere in whole world that the minorities separates themselves from the majority.
And third, if you would lift all barriers for all possible interracial dating, then guess what would happen! All women of all races would for those who can provide them the best lifestyle.

Now you can think for yourself who that (in majority) be.

They had some used Indian hair that's for sure

Sink your white Fleischpeitsche in that Jungfleisch cunt.

aye,aye Sir

Donald_Trump_WRONG.gif

Would every single one of them. Colonizing, baby.

B L E A C H E D

>no black people in my country
Can confirm. I sat through a 6 hour layover with a couple of German students in the atlanta greyhound station. They sat nearly motionless and terrified in their seats with one hand on thier bags the entire time. "We do not have places like this in Deutschland"

As a white boy from the rural south I found it kinda hillarious.

Almost sames here. Except she's my ethiopian princess gf. I'm atheist from non practicing family while her (adoptive) parents are very catholic. It's still been working out ok with her parents and we mostly avoid the subject. We'll probably start living together when I move out of my parents' home next year.

>white people are by far the least racist people in general.

if only more people realized this

They are easier to talk to, and more willing to look your way if you're no some ugo
t. Someone who's been blacked by an ebony goddess

I saw a black the other day. Horrible creatures!

nice example of cheerleader effect

they're all individually ugly as shit

but if you added feminism into the mix women wouldnt need to seek out the partner who can financially provide to them most, but would shift the mating strategy sexual strategy; looks and physical attributes.
and then when they decide they want kids they will seek out a balance of everything
its a work in progress right now

Ich ging nach Kreuzberg. Nett Platz.

>black women ar the biggest Hippocrates
holy shit I can't stop laughing

COLONIZED

courtesy of NFL draft last night, proof WM/BW = GOAT IR

>race traitor
Watch out, dude, Salvini's gonna chemically castrate you send you to Ventotene or something.

Fucking degenerate piece of shit

this

>Hippocrates

he's referring to syria

muh insecurities

>when white people does this it's okay in their eyes but when a black person say they should only date in their race it's "insecurities"

Kek, white people once again showing are sensitive and hypocritical they all are.

>third from the left
dayum!

BRRRFRFFRFFFFPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>once again showing are sensitive

Humans are underrated then.

hows dis make u feel black boi

top right and bottom look ok, the rest I wouldn't fuck more than once

Yeah but what about the women?

bottom left look like a spy couple

Mr. & Mrs. Smith, coming Summer 2018

>looking at the women
what are you, gay?

Part of the reason why black communities are so bad is because black women, who have significantly better education on average than black men, keep marrying black men. But this is only true for black women--black men marry interracially at much greater rates than black women. So this poster is doing her community a service.

also like 60% of black men are in prison so there is a huge imbalance in supply and demand. 8/10 black women will tolerate cheating blackmen for this reason.

>Germany
>No black people