Need tips on covering smell. Getting ona gel but can’t really do carbon filters. Looking for cheap options...

Need tips on covering smell. Getting ona gel but can’t really do carbon filters. Looking for cheap options. That’s not my pic, not that far along.

just burn a shit ton of tires

faggot, I cannot burn tires in my bedroom

Move out your parents, or let them know you smoke.

Carbon filter and isolated airflow noob.

eat a pound of beans a day fgt

and if you cant go for carbon filters, dont grow at all, no cheap ways will get rid of your smell and it sounds like you did not invest enough into equipment and nutrnients, not worth it.

or there is one way without carbon filters and thats either underground grow in house or being in top apartment.

Ono gel is good so is insense and you can get a cheap good carbon and quiet filter for cheap got mines for 40 has gone through at least 3/4 harvests

First step of advice. Get off this worthless board and go to a real marijuana forum like international cannagraphic. Seriously though, this is probably the worst possible place to get any type of advice from.

Dryer sheets are a filter and air freshener at the same time.

OPs back. Other guy wasn’t me. Not in parents house. It’s in a attic just worrried about what the wind could pick up that neighbors would smell is all. Yeah I’m cheap and yeah it’s my first time.

I understand but this is quick while I think of ideas and don’t have to make a account.

If you're too lazy to even make an account then why you trying to grow? Seriously stop being retarded and go to sites with good knowledge. And International Cannagraphic is easily one of the best ones out there.You're wasting your time if not doing good research.

Take a big shit on your plant every day, should help with smell.

If you can't afford a carbon filter, you either suck it up and let everyone know you're growing, or you don't grow.

You're absolutely fucking wrong, Sup Forums and chans in general have a shit ton of druggies and a lot of weed growers. Theres even entire forums on reddit about growing

There really is no cheap way to grow indoors; you might as well save your money and time by just buying somebody else's shit quality weed.

You must not be one of them to suggest shitting on your plants

cmon man, look through the autism, that was clearly sarcasm

Carbon filters are the only way to take care of the smell. ONA Block doesn't do shit.

t. on probation for growing

Nothing works not even on gel I bought a gallon tub worked for about a month or two just save up for a carbon filter and inline fan im getting the 2 for $80 you don't have to have in on 247 just turn it on for an hour when the smell gets bad and wait trust me it's the most cost effective way

Had most of my 20 plants in tents with filters, but had a few small clones vegging outside the tents, neighbors called the cops. Fuck this hick country and the retarded alcoholics in it.

damn thats some purple nurple

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

I doinked in my room with the door open, my mom knows I smoke but after I packed out the extra stank bag and asked her if she shniffed it in the hallway, she said no since she doesnt know how it smells

But why? Why risk the smell when you have 20 plants??

Kinda your fault, either go full secrecy or just grow outside in your garden, might as well get caught before the plants even veg

Got any links to what you all bought then?

Looking into IC

I didn't even smell the plants myself. When you grow for a decade without any problems, you kind of forget it's risky.

I had an Iso-max acoustic inline fan and Rhino filter. Started with cheaper Ruck inline fans and no name filters.