Slumdog Millionaire

How come nobody talks about this movie anymore?

Also there's an epic Poo in Loo scene

>Not talking about Dev Pattels superior role as Prince Zuko

this movie made me a racist.

or woke up the racist inside me, either way I hate India in general

there's never been a movie I hated so much while everyone jerked off to

at all times it felt like they came up with an incredibly worn and overdone premise (protag who uses his experience to solve the final problem) and tried to build a movie around it. But they made it all so specific and contrived that it felt amateurish.

no one ever talked about slumdog milinir.

Isnt it really Slumdog 500,000'aire? Half of that goes towards taxes.

Also, it's in rupees which makes it into 14 bucks in the states

AHAHAHAHA

>winnings get taxed

Winnings don't get taxed in most places. Only what you earn gets taxed.

Is this bait? If not, read what you wrote to see if it makes sense, specifically, how winning could not be considered "earnings."

that's... not true at all. Lotteries are free money for the state since they're borderline illegal anyway and people who won $10 million are rarely fussy about paying 4 in taxes

Retard.

As per the income tax act 30% of winnings are deducted as tax.

I don't know about the US, but in Europe you don't pay taxes on the winnings as long as it's correctly declared. BUT the winnings will increase your net worth, which means that your net worth will be included for taxation.

You don't have to be racist to hate India. It's a literal festering shithole

That movie is better than your mothers sextape, the dumb cunt forgot to take the lens cap off

>I got the poo on me.jpg

wew lad, have a beer or something

>quoting the wrong user
>joke that barely makes sense
You clearly tried, user, but 4/10. Best I can do.

Marked the decline of Boyle's career.

At least my mom isn't sucking cock for crack rock down on the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive

>Poo in the Loo poster
You are the worst

I loved it.

Although I haven't seen it in years.

>At least my mom isn't sucking cock for crack
I got this.

>rock down on the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive
Rephrase?

Crack rock, the solidified form of freebase cocaine, the stuff that dudes mom cant get enough of (other than dick)

t. Indian

I'll admit I'm a poo in loo but will LARP as a racist white guy in my next comment and you will not even know I'm samefagging.

Fuck off pajeet go shit in a street.

> BUT the winnings will increase your net worth, which means that your net worth will be included for taxation

Yes, but this is drastically different than the winnings themselves being taxed.

>burgers pay taxes on winnings but their taxes don't even go to anything useful like healthcare

10/10

This. It was awful.

So the joke is you explain what I explicitly said I understood, and not what I told you to rephrase?

It was really based of Boyle to under pay all the actors.

>half of that goes towards taxes
Tell me more about the tax system of India. Those fuckers have like a billion inhabitants. And they obviously aren't spending any money on sanitation, clean water, or keeping people from raping women. I wouldn't be surprised if they barely have to pay taxes at all.
>Isnt it really Slumdog 500,000'aire
He is still technically a millioniare as he gets a million. He then has to pay a certain amount in taxes though. But for a short period of time, he is a millionaire.

You separated the word rock from the word crack, together they form the words crack rock.

She sucks cock for crack rock.
The place where she sucks said cock is down on the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive.

Its not
>At least my mom isn't sucking cock for crack

>rock down on the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive

Jesus fuck have you been hitting the horn too my nig?

Oh. That should have occurred to me, but isn't "crack rock" redundant when "crack" mean the same thing?

>know your role boulevard and jabroni drive
Was this supposed to make sense to anybody who doesn't watch WWE?

It seems like you were trying to make a pun with "crack rock," and the Rock, but was the original source material really that popular?

The Rock is the highest paid actor in the world

So anyways hows the weather where you live? Right now its sunny and windy as fuck.

>The Rock is the highest paid actor in the world
Okay, but it wouldn't even be obvious you're referring to him unless you also the line "corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive."

The weather? This seems like a stupid attempt to diffuse the tension. The weather is sunny, and I have no idea if it's windy or not because I haven't gone outside.

I haven´t watched that movie, what is that you don`t like anons?

>I haven´t watched that movie, what is that you don`t like anons?

Nothing, I just wanted to say something outrageous.

Just curious, you gotta remind yourself from time to time that the people on here are actual living breathing people, and that one dudes mom is a crack whore.