Dating three guys in a year

>dating three guys in a year

She really is a fucking slut

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/20/taylor-swift-asks-judge-to-seal-photos-from-alleged-groping-case.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I KNOW RITE?

Sluts.

Not even once.

She probably doesn't put out.

I'd still date her.

>being this much of a virgin

Also, she ain't an actress, go post this crap on /r9k/ or Sup Forums

No she's not a SLUT

she's keeps breaking up with them cause she doesn't put out or they are gay guys who need attention

SHE IS PURE

DELETE THIS

She probably doesn't even know what sex is.

Did she get new boobs?

Why is Zach Hill stalking her?

would add to harem with constant promises of commitment

so whats new? did you also believe she was just some poor country girl that got her big break?

she comes from a VERY rich and influential family. her fame was no accident

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/20/taylor-swift-asks-judge-to-seal-photos-from-alleged-groping-case.html

Well?

How many boyfriends has she had? Genuinely curious.

Apart from guys trying to show everyone they're not gay (Tom Hiddleston), why would any guy date here?

Sure she's hot af, but she's a maneater.

What television show or movie is this?

she never had sex period

she never even french kissed a guy or saw a penis ever

she is saving herself for marriage

to me of course

why the fuck not?

God, imagine her kicking her shoes off after a long day, walking around and maybe hitting the gym, and putting her still wet socks over your face to greedily smell up and then getting to lick between her toes.

>jdimsa

>her fame was no accident

there is always some level of luck when someone becomes famous. For every kid of a star or really rich person that goes on to be a star too there are 10 Brando's sons who just fuck everything up.

didn't she review the sexual prowess of each and every one of her ex boyfriends in a magazine? shes had 8 boyfriends in just as many years, admit it taycucks, your waifu isn't pure, its just her marketing/brand you're falling for.

why is this Sup Forums celebrity gossip all over Sup Forums

she looks much better if don't expand the thumbnail

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a black leather jacket.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

Karlie Kloss lives with her, what do you think?

I mean why would a multimillionaire have a frigging roommate?

Someone zoom in so u get the close up of that guy checking her out and her face and tits in the pic i would but im on app at work thanks familia

No, she does sport

>girls younger than here have more cocks in them in a month

she's actually pure if you think about it