JUST

>41
>no wife
>no kids
Can you get any more pathetic? Think he'll bounce back?

He should go full Marlon Brando

>living the dream
>good financial thinking
i dont see a problem here

At least he got an Oscar.

Does he even want kids?

He trying to filled the void of not being married to Kate Winslet.

bounce back from being awesome?

>he fell for the religious meme
a smart person doesn't need to live a sheep

leo is enlightened and knows having kids is against nature, human should extinguish

>you needs youuth, a ball and chain, and seamen demons to be happy

I mean it helps but so does loadsmoney

>be playboy
>women don't take you seriously
>the women that are hanging out with you and fucking you are only there because of your money
>no woman will ever take you seriously enough to have a relationship with you
>you'e had so many orgies and have seen so many perfect pussies and assholes that nothing is exciting anymore
>you hit your mid 40s and realize your life is empty and meaningless

Suicide when?

Also. Is Leo now part of the JUSTice League?

Leo looks like a main char in some Japanese harem ecchi manga.

Are you kidding me? Dudes literally living the dream. Also, he's the biggest actor in hollywood rightnow.

>no wife
>no kids
Sounds like the good life.

>and all the pussy he wants
Can you get any more pathetic?

state your age
state your marital status
state your sex appeal

Then we'll talk

Jesus christ 41 and not settled down? What a fucking loser. He's 41 and still acts like a college frat boy (DUDE GLOBAL WARMING, DUDE TRUMP SUCKS XD, DUDE I VAPE LMAO)

I hate to live his life where all he did in life was just tell his agent to send over the latest cover models, fuck them and them toss them aside for the next issues.

Must be extremely lonely.

Just got an Oscar, fucks 10/10 at orgies all the time exposing women's real nature, owns a yacht where he fucks more models, not insecure so he doesn't need a wife.
He literally won at life.

I know right, what a fucking loser.

>Ywn never be rich and handsome like Leo

Why would you want to have kids? They bear you down mentally and cost a shit ton of money

>having a wife and kid in these day and age on the verge of WW3

kek

>tfw I married at 21 to my high school sweetheart after she got back from her gap year travelling across Asia and Africa
>tfw I'm more successful than this supposed Hollywood hero
Feels good man. I guess money really doesn't buy happiness

He looks like he vapes.

Jack Nicholson says he's incredibly lonely and unhappy in his old age and we all know how much Leo has in common with him

>after she got back from her gap year travelling across Asia and Africa

It's when you become older and it becomes harder and harder for young gold digging sluts to pretend you're not gross and ugly that you start realizing you should have settled with someone and had a family.

Grass is always greener on the other side. And you can be alone without being lonely. Nicholson just never got used to being content alone because he was always partying, fucking, traveling etc. with other people.

why is Leo so fucking ugly now?

tell us more about how you know what it's like to be a lonely multi-millionaire user

samefag bait

no woman is worthy enough to be settle down with when you're living that kind of worry-free life.

I guess this means all unmarried people without children are unhappy, woah

He's morphing into Orson Welles.

>>tfw I married at 21 to my high school sweetheart after she got back from her gap year travelling across Asia and Africa
>Feels good man.

it feels good you married some whore that banged gooks and niggers right before marrying you?

absolute cuck

Fuckin' knew it.

DiCaprio will be 60-65 years old when the rejuvenation therapies for aging become commercially available. Mel Gibson is 60 and he's still banging young gals.

I don't think DiCaprio will ever be physically as old as Nicholson.

>le ww3 meme
>justifying beging a beta male

>being rich and famous is lonely
>being rich means no genuine happiness and relationship
>everyone loves you for your money
>being rich is suffering

gee, I wonder why those 1 percenter would stay being rich if their life is that hard

>she got back from her gap year travelling across Asia and Africa
You realise she fucked a shitload of guys (including African blacks) in that year abroad, right? And I don't mean it in some meme cuck way, I'm seriously asking you if you accept that or you try to block it from your memory. All women travelling abroad slut it to the max.

>Oscar
>Rihanna said he's the best fuck she's ever had
>Huge dick
>Slays pussy daily
>One of the biggest actors ever
>Stars in great movies
>Literally can't go wrong

Marriage and kids would be an awful decision.

>we will see Leo turn back into Titanic Leo in our lifetimes

god is good

>giving your hard earned money to your wife who'll divorce you in a few years

Marlon Brando lived the true dream.

I've been friends with a lot of women who traveled abroad, and the majority of them didn't slut it on their trips.

When i traveled overseas i banged a lot of women. Its just something you do. Your wife proob banged a lot of dudes b4 she settled 4 u

I think we should concentrate on his beard game because that is fucking pathetic.

>b4 she settled 4 u

lol

>the majority of them didn't slut it on their trips.
Do you honestly expect them to share this with you? The whole point of this shit is that nobody back home would know.

Why the fuck would they talk about being complete sluts to some fat beta asshole. The entire point of going abroad to fuck is that no one knows you're a slut.

Fucking retard.

same. i always try the local delicacy