>starts off as an unlikable character
>is a pretty boy
>you just want to see him get his shit fucked up
>he fucks his sister
>he backstabs the Starks
>as the series progresses
>you start to like him more and more
>now he's one of your favourite characters

How did Jamie become so based? Does Jamie die in the book? If not, how will Jamie go out? Will be side with his brother or his sister?

>he fucks his sister

In his defense he has a very pretty sister.

>Lena Headey
>pretty

People started to like him after he lost his hand. If he hadn't, people would still see him as an edgy fuck, and would have interpreted his whole arc with Brienne differently.

who is the thicc semen demon in sunglasses?

>gut hangs out further than tits
>disgusting degenerate back tattoos
>butterface
>404 ass not found

wew lad. They really give her artificial prettiness in Game of Thrones. Because she is fucking UGLY.

>Incest
>Bad

I want neo-Sup Forums to leave although Cersei is a cunt and they ruined his character arc by not splitting them up like in the books

Jamie literally did nothing wrong.

>inb4 muh Bran

Book jamie is basically all the strengths that show jamie has, but done significantly better. You see him change drastically more than in the show

Lena Headey is no where near the same looks-wise as book Cercei

>how will he go out?

He's a white male so he'll get BTFO by a woman, probably Arya.

>Arya

No it will be Dany just watch

>just watch

No.

>how
Oh, that's easy.

Everyone fucking worth a damn died.

>Does Jamie die in the book?

Not in the ones published so far.

>If not, how will Jamie go out?

Stoneheart.

>Will be side with his brother or his sister?

Neither.

Cersei will be his death. She's already lost all her kids, she's going to end up losing the only other thing worth living for.

him and jon will use their lvl 99 swords to fight the zombie king then jamie will take a mortal blow for jon saying something about how dragonfire can't melt valyrian steel beams.

In the shitty show maybe, but there's alot of things that could happen in the books

think OP only cares about theories on the show.

Best character in the books, they did him amazingly in the first 3 seasons and then he got fucked hard.

Completely ruined his character journey from the books. Seems like they want to get it back on track in the next season, but it's still not the same. It's a shame, the actor is perfect in the role.

tbf I'd fuck his sister too

>starts off as an unlikable character
i liked him ever since he pushed Bran's faggot ass out that window
>is a pretty boy
so?
>you just want to see him get his shit fucked up
no
>he fucks his sister
so?
>he backstabs the Starks
what? he was never in their corner to begin with, and Ned tried to have him executed when he was 17. Jaime doesn't owe the Starks anything, faggot.

>Will be side with his brother or his sister?

He will side with his brother and rebel against Cersei. Jamie will be the one to kill Cersei once he realizes what a monster she has become.

>butterface

I dont think you know what that word means user

>kingsguard attacking the King's Hand, in Kings Landing
>not wrong
Fuck off

>butterface

meaning her face is bland and plain like a brick of butter, aka, a butter face. smart ass

Going to go ahead and post this before anything else, since we all know your game.

Jaimes my favourite character. Honestly I hope that Tyrion is Tywins true and only son and that Jaime and Cercei are Targaryen twins.

They do kind of represent the targaryens in a way like the quote about the gods flipping a coin when a targaryen is born. Cercei is the mad queen like the mad king, Jaime has the other side of the coin. The incest is a family trait etc.

He hasn't died yet in the book but his fate is left open at a cliffhanger. Lady Stoneheart / zombie stark bitch hangs brienne, pod etc but they get out of it by pledging loyalty which involves brienne leading jaime into a trap to face justice from lady stone cunt. But he's felt the situation is off and will probably survive.

He is Brans Tyr, the one handed norse god if bran is frenrir the winged wolf.

Literally did nothing wrong in the books

>Catelyn kidnapping Tyrion with no evidence, refusing to bring him before the king, giving him a sham of a trial judged by her own sister, and refusing to allow him to choose his brother as a champion
>not wrong
Fuck off

No dipshit, it means the girl is incredibly attractive "butt her face" is ugly.

>Then proceeds, later down the line, to make the extremely rash and uncalled-for decision to send Jamie back to Kings Landing in hopes that they'll toss Sansa back to them.

Catelyn Stark was one of my least favorite characters. I feel that her aggressive, hardline moments and her emotionally-vulnerable moments mixed too much, it was hard to tell where she was strong and where she was weak because she'd be both strong then weak in a ton of different efforts.

look at this idiot

your a idiot of the highest deree

Jaime training with the executioner is best

>How did Jamie become so based?
His character had nothing to do with it, he is a handsome man, its in our nature to like good looking people

When did I ever bring up Catelyn being justified or not?
It's irrelevant. Jaime was a Kingsguard, and they are held to significantly higher standards than even a Knight.
For him to go off on his own and attack the King's Hand in the streets without any orders was foolish and disgraceful

>>disgusting degenerate back tattoos
Clearly colored you fucking retard

Jaime hasn't been a good character since season 4.

Assuming you're not baiting, should he have let KL burn? For Ned, he wanted to try him because it was a matter of duty that Jaime did not fulfill.

It has been a long time though and I forget if it is common knowlege that Aerys was going to raze the city and if Ned knew this and didn't care.

My question still stands, though, would you have let Aerys get away with it?

>Wow I'm so so edge lol XD

Considering how many people called Jamie kingslayer, I think it was more than just Ned who hated him for what he did.

He's even more based in the books if you can believe it. He's kind of a pussy in the show.

What? No I think Jaime acted correctly during the Sack of King's Landing. I'm just talking about season 1 of got, not Roberts Rebellion

He's literally more pussy in the novels. Doesn't kill anyone and becomes LE GUD GUY HOW CULD IVE BEEN SO EVUL OMG REDEEM ME PLOX UGHHH *betrays cersei* IM THE GUD GOY NOW

Disgusting. Show Jamie kept his shit together and didn't abandon Cersei in her time of need. He also took Riverlands back FOR HER.

>more pussy in the novels

Fucking how?
>seeing his cunt sister/lover becoming even more evil, retarded and useless
>sends him a message obviously manipulating him and only when she absolutely needs him
>burns it and doesn't respond

>Punchs people in the mouth regularily whenever they do something he doesn't approve of, nomatter the morals

And he spends most of his time brokering an alliance back to the crown everyone who fought in the most recent rebellion. All while being threatening as he does it. How is this the actions of a pussy?

All show jamie does is go to the riverlands for muh lover and then come back like a well-trained-dog. And cercei is still a cunt to him in the show and he still acts this way.

to be fair, all other characters are either dead or have turned into meme spouting drones

in the books hes even more of a cunt and by the end of ADwD hes by far the one of the most relatable

If you judge her when she was actually in her youth instead of at 40 you can see she's quite pretty

Age fucks us all, not her fault

LITTLE

WHITE

NEKKID GRANDMA

The whole point of losing his hand was for him to recognize his own mortality. He was "just a swordhand". He learns humility and actually becomes a fantastic leader. All because he had to cope with loss

Love how everybody forgets the fact that he literally bashes his cousin's skull in with a rock in order to escape imprisonment. Now everybody thinks he's a great guy.

Also, who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to cut his hair?

Only a fool will think Jamie is unlikable he was always good and based faggot.
He do all the evil/bad things for his family. Its pretty obvious from the start that he just wanna be known as a based knight one of the best. After killing the king because of his family tho this is not possible any more. Same reason he had this strong connection to Brienne that most idiots falsely mistake for love. He see in her everything he wanted to be and admire her for her bravery, loyalty, honor and following the knight way.
Jamie is the best deepest character on this show.

This tbqh. He was always based. Especially when he almost killed faggot Bran.

what film is this?

he has been my favorite since the beginning desu

Remember that in the books he doesn't go into a save the princess with the funny sidekick but get interesting character development.

It was only save the princess whacky adventure mode so it would hurt more when they kill her off. So that you'd rightfully hate Dorniggers. D&D are the best and most redpilled mainstream pleb filter.

Fair Game

She's been nude in a lot of movies actually, just go look at Mr. Skin

>anything after season 4 not being complete and absolute liquid shit
Dumb and dumber need to be forcefully removed from writing on that shit show, forcefully. with axes

I apologize, I didn't read all of that statement. You were clearly talking about S1 and his battle with Ned and I didn't see it.

Which Is why I am trying to remember if it was public knowledge why he did it. Remembering when he told Brienne it was a painful moment for him.

I don't think he told many people and I am forgetting why. Ned I can see wanting him put to the sword regardless because "muh honor", but I think people just hear Kingslayer and assume that Jaime turned traitorous and is not to be trusted.