I'm not a democrat, or a republican. I'm unaffiliated, a free-thinker

I'm not a democrat, or a republican. I'm unaffiliated, a free-thinker.

I really want this to make sense, because right now it doesn't. It is CONFIRMED that Russia meddled with our election. They released propaganda(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_United_States) on social media platforms. Facebook confirmed this. What is absolutely frightening, is that Facebook decided to scrub the Russian data while researchers were studying it(businessinsider.com/facebook-russia-data-fake-accounts-2017-10). Undoubtedly, the real reason they did this was to keep Facebook thriving. No one talked about this.

But, the point is, it is confirmed that Russia manipulated US citizens through Facebook. I don't want to make non-supported claims, but I can bet they were on Sup Forums 24/7 posting the same shit, or worse. When you say Sup Forums got Trump elected, you're really saying Russia got Trump elected.

Maybe they didn't *hack* our voting systems. But they surely hacked our minds, which IMO, is much worse. I saw a demographic chart of Sup Forums users, and a top percentage belongs to Russia.

Is Trump *really* our president when so many of his votes, electoral or not, were coming from people whose minds were heavily manipulated? Would it not be logical to abolish all sorts of advertising from our elections, and instead listen to a few set debates between candidates, and leave it at that? Our system is broken, I think we can all agree on that. How can we fix it?

(I missed the entire last thread. Round 2 I guess?)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_United_States
esquire.com/news-politics/a13135811/russian-facebook-ads-2016/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/business/russian-ads-facebook-targeting/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/facebook-russia-ads-posts-hillary-clinton-most-bizarre-posts-election-2016-a8032436.html
foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/31/petition-urges-facebook-to-reveal-details-russian-propaganda.html
foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/24/facebook-tool-will-show-russian-propaganda-fell-for.html
foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/09/facebook-says-150-political-ads-linked-to-russia-showed-up-on-instagram.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off and die, you butthurt liberal faggot. If you still cannot accept you lost, you need to ask yourself serious questions. Do you actually believe in democracy?

Have fun with your israel jew shilling fuck of a president, Donell Tram

Sorry, but this isn't a game. I didn't "lose" anything. Do you not have homework to do, child?

Implying shillary and soros did no manipulating

How can he do this? Is he not a "Christian"? Does this go against Christianity? Go to a Buddhist /Occult/etc video on YouTube, and you have Christians everywhere telling people they're going to hell for having the wrong beliefs.

Let me get this straight. Your argument for why Trump shouldn't be President is that some "Russians" made fake facebook accounts and lied to everyone in America?

So it's OK that Russia manipulated US citizens because Shillary and Soros did it too?

How did Russia manipulate US citizens?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_the_United_States

Read it.

No not really. I don't know what my argument is. The system is fucked. I'm relying on you guys to make sense of it for me; I'm ignorant.

>Maybe they didn't *hack* our voting systems. But they surely hacked our minds
Why isn't this a problem when liberals spew their fascist propaganda?

It definitely is a problem. I never said it wasn't.

Read a wiki page? No need.
Lets just say, for the sake of argument, that you're right, some russians made fake accounts and posted fake news (no different from MSM or any other Government/Corporation). You're nder the impression that only Russia succeeded n getting US citizens to agree with their propaganda? That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think?
Remember when Obama said, just before the voting, that there's no way to undermine our electoral process?
Remember when EVERYONE gave Trump shit for stating that he may not accept the results of the election? What happened?

Started 2 British elections ago. Russkies shitposted for Nigel Farrage, and then Brexit. Shitpost here constantly, both sides of anything remotely divisive to Americans. How dis make you feel white boi interracial sex posts, white genocide nazi posts, anti and pro feminism. For fuck sakes they are even shitting on the latest Star Wars movie (which was better than than the last 2) just to divide people. Gotta blind not to fucking notice all the bot generated threads. Wake the fuck up Yank Retards, they are not stopping any time soon. Republican vs Democrat, SJW vs Politically incorrect, race division, class division, fucking Tastes Great/Less filling division. Only fucking thing they haven't dragged up is the Cola wars of the 80s because no one gives a shit which brand is causing their type 2 diabetes

But what is the difference? If the Clinton news Network was successful in getting Hillary elected, then who would be the boogeyman?

>Russkies shitposted
How many?
How many shitposting Russkies does it take to deceive an entire Continent?
You realize how stupid that sounds right?

I thought Russia was pro communism. What would they gain from supporting conservatism in this theory?

Every election and congressional vote in recent history has been affected by brainwashing. Get used to it. It's not going anywhere.

The top of the liberal food chain is blaming Russian particularly (Everyone participates in propaganda), because they are projecting their involvement with Russia (Uranium One).

>let's just say that you're right
he is right, you idiot

By this logic campaign commercials should be illegal. Idgaf if Russia released information the changes the results of what could have been. The information was just put out in the open. Trump was accused of being a fucking pedophile and a rapist, when these accusations affected him in the polls no one cried fowl. You can’t have your cake and not fucking eat it. Hell Hilary made a shit ton of questionable moves to win the democratic primary. Bill met with Loretta Lynch while she was being investigated by the fucking FBI, a huge conflict of interest. It’s not a trump vs Hillary or Russia vs USA thing, politics in general are corrupt as fuck

The difference is Russia, fool.
>who would be the boogeyman?
The corporations that fund our presidents.

The OP isn't liberal.

way to dodge his questions, asshole.

>Trusting (((Wikipedia))) as a source
I bet you cite Wikipedia on all your homework too, you lazy dumbass

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information

>Unironically calling someone an idiot wile believing fake twitter and facebook accounts were the reason for Trumps victory.
Answer me this, smart guy, What did these Russian shitposters say that caused the US citizens to vote for Trump?
What exactly was this propaganda used?

Lol, did you not read the post?
>Would it not be logical to abolish all sorts of advertising from our elections, and instead listen to a few set debates between candidates, and leave it at that

I don't think we should treat an election the same way we treat a football game. Put these politicians together, and let them debate. We can learn from them this way. You know why we probably don't do this? Americans are dumb. It's easier to decide who to vote from from a 30 second commercial rather than watching an entire debate.

>inb4 they already debate
No shit. Then why do they need millions of dollars for ads? It's so fucking *fake*

>The corporations that fund our presidents.
Exactly, as they have been for years. So why wait until now to cry foul?

heyy... yes it is. go edit that article. it will be changed back in 1 minute.

I know newfriend.
OP is a faggot, just like you.

Look it up. It's available to you.

Got any of the hard bass and mayonnaise gopnik

>How can we fix it?
It's simple, we kill the Batman.

>insult that has been said on this site 10000000000000000 times
ouch that really hurt mayne

False information has always and will always be out there. The only way people are fooled by false information is if we don't have a reliable source who is always putting out false info. At this point it is only wikileaks you can absolutely trust.

Trump winning had nothing to do with Sup Forums or Facebook. Middle America is tired of far left agenda being rammed down their throat

>At this point it is only wikileaks you can absolutely trust.
What makes you think this?

so shit posting on facebook and Sup Forums is considered international espionage now? People really need to lighten the fuck up.

>Look it up
Ok, where should I go?
CNN?
CBS?
YTY?
James Lying Comey?
Keith Olberman?
Who has documented proof of russian twitter accounts selling America a lie?
What was the lie?
You would think someone who believes this took place would know THE BIG LIE that was sold to Americans.

>Hillary Clinton
>with over one billion dollars
>with Eric Schmidt
>and all the hackers at Google
>on her team
>were outfoxed
>by a few Russians
>with a budget of less than one million dollars

Man, if it's so easy to buy the US Presidential election, HRC must have been really really really stupid to throw away 1000x as much money and still lose. It really boggles the mind how stupid she would have to be. Definitely not the person I would want in charge of the country.

The Russians did nothing our CIA is not doing in every election around the world. It has just gotten easier with the rise of the internet. They no more influenced our election, than Obama did the Brexit vote.

Plz go back to /pol

Just do a search for "russian propaganda facebook". Facebook confirmed the propaganda.

>esquire.com/news-politics/a13135811/russian-facebook-ads-2016/
>washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/business/russian-ads-facebook-targeting/
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/facebook-russia-ads-posts-hillary-clinton-most-bizarre-posts-election-2016-a8032436.html

Putin's Russia is conservative/Nationalist. Look at their stance on the homosexual problem.

Roughly 300 doing actual engagement in threads on various social media platforms. The image macros are created by a seperate creative tank and are distributed to those setting up the bots and the ones doing actual engagement. The rest is all done by "useful idiots" in the target countries on either side of the divissive issues. In this manner very few human resources can have a dissproportionate effect on events and THAT is what is really frightening. The Russians didn't expect to actually trigger Brexit or get Trump elected. These things occured and they were frankly staggared by their own powers. So much so that they started radical experiments to see just how much horse shit they can ram down your throats. Before a year ago nobody in North America used the word "cuckhold", it was a distinctly British word. They start spamming all this cuckoldry related shit and suddenly American alt righters are calling everybody "cucks" and the personal ads on social media have all these retards trying to get black guys to stud their wives and girlfriends. Yeah right, like that's natural. Evolution drives us to want OUR seed to be successful not the seed of competitors yet suddenly all these brainwashed retards want their wives to screw black guys all of a sudden. That's antievolutionary behaviour, it goes against biology. Boris and Ivan are laughing at you assholes and how easy it is to brainwash you.

These might be more to your liking:
>foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/31/petition-urges-facebook-to-reveal-details-russian-propaganda.html
>foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/24/facebook-tool-will-show-russian-propaganda-fell-for.html
>foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/09/facebook-says-150-political-ads-linked-to-russia-showed-up-on-instagram.html

>Do you actually believe in democracy?
Trump wasn't elected by "democracy," retard.

Anything you claim Russia is doing, our own MSM is doing 100x worse propaganda pro democrat and anti Trump every single day. Where does it matter where propaganda comes from? It's still propaganda.

Besides, I voted for Trump, and the very moment I decided I was voting for him was the day he announced he was running. Unless you can provide ANY evidence that the supposed Russian propaganda which I have NEVER even seen influenced the election, then it's bullshit because you can't prove what influenced what. I read tons of CNN bullshit and not once has it persuaded me to stop being a Republican. I am willing to bet that even if Russian propaganda existed, the vast majority of people wouldn't let that influence them alone.

No one liked Hillary even in 2008 when it was between Hillary and Obama, and no one likes her now. That's entirely why she lost.

yes he fucking was libtard
prove me wrong

>Fox News
wat

>our own MSM is doing 100x worse propaganda pro democrat and anti Trump every single day.

Good.

>prove me wrong
kek

See

>No one liked Hillary
she got the popular vote, retard

Can you please just answer my basic question?
What was the lie?
Can you even grasp to one basic argument they sold to Americans that was fundamentally wrong?
I'm honestly asking.

>Implying the Clowns, modern Colleges , democrats and Hollywood aren't selling you the anti white propaganda.
If Russia is also involved in this process, I bet you they don't have the funds the groups i just mentioned have.

Putin is worth 100 billion dollars and controls his country's intelligence infrastructure. He's well-funded, faggot.

>I voted for Trump,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

>Putin is worth 100 billion dollars and controls his country's intelligence infrastructure.
OMG really?
Did he spend 100 billion dollars to subvert Americans in the 2016 Presidential election?
Still waiting on that Big Lie they sold us, lol.

Only because the liberal retards in NYC and California voted for her. That was the electoral college working as it should. To stop the idiots in the big cities from nullify the rual vote.

wtg Russia.

Way to spawn a race of free-thinkers

Can you not read? Go read any of the links, or look it up yourself. I get you've got no life, and would rather me explain it to you, but I'm not going to, as I know you're just going to reply with something fucking idiotic and waste my time. Seriously, go read, it can tell you more than I can.

BUT, to sum some of it up:
>Hillary is implied to be Satan, while Trump is implied to be Jesus.
And here's where you focus on that little bit of greentext, rather than reading on the topic yourself. Right, 'tard?

You've been sold pretty good user. Look who's in office, kek.

You said "nobody" user.
You are literally a retard.

thefunniestmemeontheinternet.com banana

Doesn't fucking matter. As long as the votes themselves are legit, then America has spoken.

>Putin is worth 100 billion
>"oh mer gawd, did he really spend 100 brillion dollars?"
Your mind is illogical. Get out of the thread, you fucking illiterate retard.

But if Russia influenced those votes, it means the Election should be invalidated.

>Hillary is implied to be Satan
Wrong, Wikleaks showed she at least worships Moloch but I would be willing to bet she worships multiple gods.

>But muh popular vote

1) Can't prove how much illegal votes she got because of course democrats will never require proper ID to vote because they depend on illegal votes
2) Like I said MSM was doing 100x worse pro democrat anti Trump propaganda which blinded people and influenced the election. Clinton basically admitted to colluding with the MSM and they basically cheated debates in her favor
3) Everyone hates Hillary, that's a fact. Nearly everyone hates Trump too which was the ONLY reason she even "beat" someone in ANYTHING (popular vote). If the Republican candidate was anyone other than Trump, then Hillary would have been DESTROYED

If you really read those you would find that all the Russians really did was released the truth that the liberals wanted covered up.

The point was made that "nobody liked Clinton." Are you going to be a butthurt retard about this, too?
kek

US has been meddling with almost every other country's politics since at least the second world war, now it happens to them once and suddenly it's an issue?
If it's true, they get what's coming to them, I don't care.

>Didn't get the joke
lol

My point proven.
I wish there were IDs so we all knew the retard not to reply to.

Hillary is Satan? Trump is Jesus?

>Everyone hates Hillary
Except for the 65 million voters who beat Trump's numbers by 3 million

If your defense to "nobody liked Clinton" is "but she won the popular vote" then you obviously need to be willing to accept facts as to why her winning the popular vote is a bullshit defense to anyone liking her (which they don't).

crooked Trump needs to be in prison.

The EU and the United Nations as well as other western countries have meddled in the last election. Funny how no one ever brings that up.

>accept facts
like people actually DID like Clinton? 3 million more than who supposedly liked Trump?
Those facts?
kek
stupid faggot

Funny how you never clean your room like your mom tells you to

This election was pretty much 90% about which candidate was the greater evil and 10% about who people liked for their own merits.

He was voted in the same way that Obama and Clinton were voted in. Now cos the vote has gone against you, you suddenly don't like the election system. You are anti-democracy.

I am Pagan, so I don't believe in either. I am still a Trump supporter.

You: nobody likes Clinton
Me: She got the most votes
you: durr hurr hurr goalposts

kek

Also unaffiliated here.
I don't doubt for a moment that there are foreign interests attempting to influence our election, on both sides. After all, we do it. It's just not that big of a deal to me, and I doubt it had much of an effect.

Nobody likes Clinton. Nobody likes Trump. You have 2 candidates nobody likes one of them will get more votes than the other. Are you going to say people like one just because one of them HAD to get more votes? Because that's bullshit. Look at the approval ratings for both of them. Even if you look at historical approval ratings for Hillary before this election they're pretty damn low.

He would first have to break a law.

How was your point proven?
Show me one time WikiLeaks has been proven wrong when they released documents.
Are you now implying your beloved Julian Assange is a LIAR?
Did she say those emails were fake?
How many people claimed they were real?

>I wish there were IDs
If there were, you more than likely wouldn't be here.

Oh laudy masta Bill! Lets call Trump a racist again Hyuk! Hyuk!

I don't know if you're being retarded on purpose, but stop, please.

Stop trying to get your Klansman elected you redneck HILLbilly.

>You're only going to focus on the greentext, right?
>Only focuses on the greentext
>Point proven
>Oh... wikileaks blah blah blah.
What are you even talking about nigger?

I love how you respond to some St. Petersburg based troll cunt.

You all are fucked. Enjoy your remotely controlled russian agent politicians.
Oh wait. Hungary has the same ex-kgb embedded gypsy prime minister. Alt-right is russian propaganda. Neo-Stalinism IMO.

We need another war.

We've been in a propaganda war with Russia for so long that the millennials don't really know any better.

I was making the point that I do not believe in the all good all evil debate. I support Trump because his is the most conservative.

>For fuck sakes they are even shitting on the latest Star Wars movie
No, that's partly me. I'm not Russian.
>(which was better than than the last 2)
Holy shit no it wasn't
>just to divide people
No, I've panned it because I think it sucks, not for any agenda.