So when is Virtual reality technology going to be advanced enough to let me stick my penis in a realistic simulation of...

So when is Virtual reality technology going to be advanced enough to let me stick my penis in a realistic simulation of this?

>technoLOGy

i would say yes in about 50 years time. I think by then it would actually feel real

not in a million years when this generation gets in charge of things

About less than 100 years before humankind died out.

what if i have a willing vagina to map her body onto? is that feasible?

10 years, max. The NEET market is huge, demanding and ever expanding.

grow up

Really fat and ugly people gonna end up fucking with vr headsets on.

i'm sad for you, op

i actually have an 8/10 gf who would be willing to let me try this. she doesn't mind me looking at other women as long as I only have sex with her.

grow up says the logposter

Science cannot make that happen fast enough.

HOPEfully they make other simulations as well

well theoretically...we could make any we want...

Very true, i'm sure they would make a wide variety

how many would you need to be happy? just two? 10? 50? One for every day of the year?

Having a new one to view each day would be amazing as long as they're as hot as the previous ones. And if you dont like the new girl you could always return to an old favorite!

maybe that'll be playboy's business model in the future. the chance to have sex with any model in their catalogue for a small subscription fee.
you can tour through their whole archive and select any beauty you want from the thousands available over the years.

I would pay damn good money for such a service

They could have a VR playboy mansion for you to play with, populated with models of your choosing

She either wants to or is fucking other dudes user

it would ironically probably be the end of masturbation. Hopefully SI would have to start paying their models to pose nude to get into the game.

Haha nothing wrong with that. Sounds like a win-win situation

What would your first week with the technology be like? An unending orgy where you never leave the house?

Most likely, enjoying as many babes as possible, adding new ones each day while I keep favorites like Hope and Patrycja around for all of it

Well it's been that way since I got an internet connection in 1998, so, yeah probably.

let's say you could only afford simulations with one babe at a time. how many times a day would you have sex? what your schedule of babe sampling be?

Probably 2-4 times a day I think. Start off with a new babe, anf have sex with one of my favorites each night before bed.

Then have sex with a favorite or a new babe in thr middle of the day depending on how I feel. What about you?

Sorry for taking so long to respond sometimes, a bit busy.

I understand man.

I was typing out a long ass post where I explained my horny plans but then I accidentally backed out of the page.
Basically I could probably only handle two ejaculations per day and would enjoy a blond each morning and a brunette each night. I could explain my intricate monthly/weekly schedules that I'm currently thinking up if you want.

Haha sure why not? Let me hear it
Any chance of a competition today?

Bump to keep alive

It's important to think about this stuff!
I was thinking I would have a 4 weekly schedules that I would go through on a monthly basis
Week 1: Sex with my top 14 favourite girls morning and night with no repeats in reverse order. I'm not really decided about positions 4-14 but it would culminate with Friday night sex with Emily Ratajkowski and Saturday spent with Hope and then Patrycja.
Week two would be balanced between old favourites and new women.
I'd start off each morning with a totally new babe. Then 4 of the 7 nights I'd select a random babe from my top 50-75 beauties and the other 3 would be spent with Hope, Emily, or Patrycja.
Week 3 would 14 new totally new women.
Week 4 would be a random babe from the top 50 each morning and either Hope, Emily or Patrycja each night.
Then the cycle repeats itself.

Very very well thought out. I like having dedicated weeks for just favorites and new babes, a week thats well mixed between the two.

I would ditch the week 4 plan and have a mixture of new babes and top 50.

Week 1: favorites
Week 2: Mix
Week 3: All new
Week 4: Mix again

who're your favourites?

I'm not terribly well versed in playboy, but I like Hope, Patrycja, Kendra Wilkenson, Holly Madison, Sara Jean Underwood, Emily Ratsjowski

yeah I've probably done a tiny bit more exploring of the universe of babes out there then the average guy.

Well hopefully you can show me what i've been missing out on!

Bump for life! Still here?