If you had to give someone points, who and how many?

If you had to give someone points, who and how many?

Each and every point goes to Slytherin.

HOWEVER

Slytherin would be disbanded for acting like complete retards throughout history

H

Le oh so quirky ravenclaw :^)

then those people would turn to evil or worse!

If I had to give something points for being one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

In all seriousness why were hogwarts so anti slytherin, if you are put in that house they basically say you're doomed to be evil. Hell in the 7th movie they put all the kids in cells even though they did nothing wrong

I believe a change of decoration is in order!

I would give it to this guy for being a full blown redditard

That was ridiculous, they spent time explaining that slytherin was not the 'evil' house, then treated them as if they were.

It was her weird way of trying to make them somewhat sympathetic

However... She literally makes nearly all of them dark wizards who fuck up the wizarding world for everyone

>If he finds a meme he doesn't like, he searches on reddit for some similar usage so he can feel validated.

How did that fucking how to read a film book get added to this fucking image

Did anyone else play Harry Potter games in school?

When I was in primary school we got sorted in to houses and we could earn points for our house by doing our homework well, winning in sports for P.E. and other such things.

Was weird because everyone ended up being sorted into the house which suited them, I was in Ravenclaw with all the other nerds and, although we gained many points for homework and class related stuff we fell down massively in sports (we also had a kid with cancer who would rack up the pity points, although he died when he was like ten), Gryffindor used to dominate in sport and then lose fuck tons of points by talking in class and in general being buzzers, Slytherin just sucked balls, was full of retards who were good at nothing and then Hufflepuff won because it was full of middle of the road goodie goodie two shoes.

t. rtard thats been caught

My school had actual houses that weren't based off a children's book.

200 points for ravenclaw because Luna is the bets girl.
-300 points for gryffindor because Harry choose Giny.

Wellwell ddDone yess howEEHvver dddone yesss howver.... sssSSLYTHRINnn!!!

Why are americans such mongoloids?

WATCH IT VOLDY

Anyone else liked this dumbledore better, he was a lot nicer

Sounds like shit, purposefully creating cliques is the most retarded thing a school can do.

In my primary school we just had to sit on the floor and gather around the teacher as he read the books, but that was shit too. If they had spent more time teaching and less reading wizard fantasy books i wouldn't have become a virgin meme shitposter on a chinese pixelsharing forum.

I actually prefer gambon. Not that there's anything wrong with harris he was great but the series changes. Gambon waa fantastic in 3 and 6. He's only off putting because the direction in goblet of fire is batshit. Not just dumbledore everyone is batshit. His performances in yates matches the tone

I missed him but his replacement was better imo

t. idiot
I was the first responder to op. How does it fucking feel to be so goddamned wrong. Get your cucked little ass back to 9gag.

I watched the first movie before reading the books, and I liked him initially.. and I hated Gambon...

But after the books really sunk in.. I decided they were both wrong for the role.

He should have been more goofy and spry and less dour and serious and... old.

I'm not sure who would have played him better.. I just keep thinking about Michael Palin in a beard...

yeah.. sure
it's everyone's fault but your own

One point marked on an envelope for each time a character stretched their legs

The RLM adapted copypasta

This was one of the dullest reviews in the history of RLM . Each of the points ranting on about the "ring theory" is indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the black jokes, the reviews' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of hype, all to make memes less magical, to make anons asshurt as they try to use mental gymnastics to make this review "good".

Perhaps the die was cast when Mike "Black bulls need to breed Rey" Stoklasa bowed to the fans and agreed to create yet another Plinkett Review; he made sure the review would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?Just ridiculously convoluted ranting about the prequels. The Plinkett series might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Kino series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the TFA part of the review was good though
"No!"
The points are weak; the pacing was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Mike was getting into his stride, he had to make yet another "lol Mr.Plinkett is a lunatic" joke.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that stupid joke was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Mikes's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of editing or comedy. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Plinkett "Star Wars Awakens" by some faggot on r/RedletterMedia. He wrote something to the effect of, "Guys this isn't the best review but its a new style and you guys over hyped it" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you get hyped for RLM content you are, in fact, trained to be disappointed.