Phillipines getting BLEACHED

>True cost of sex tourism: Philippines' fatherless kids
>RT Doc visits Angeles City in the Philippines, an infamous and popular sex tourism destination. The city is home to many children conceived by foreign holidaymakers who took what they wanted and left offspring in their wake.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

Lucky moms.

They typically want to have a half-breed kid as that instantly grants them a big boost in social prestige. Everyone else's kids just look like monkeys in comparison. I'm not even kidding. I lived in the region for years and this is what they think.

I was fixing a mates laptop last year. I knew he'd been on holidays to thailand before. Then I find a pic of his balls deep in some lady boy.

I love how a lot of those kids still look 100% flip even with German parents.

>Then I find a pic of his balls deep in some lady boy.
not sure if you enjoyed or not but, whatever floats your boat

that's a hapa
still very flip?

Its quite hilarious that when you add a splash of white to any other shit-spectrum colour the kids instantly become like 10 times hotter.

Why does your country have so many prostitutes? My friends took a gap year in Cebu and they were lining up on the streets (not that we touched them)

>white bois go fuck their wimminz
>leave after fucking
>philipine "men" stay to raise white boi seed
literal cucks

Why not use condoms or pills?

Is the average human being really this stupid?

>Is the average human being really this stupid?

No it's way dumber.

Catholicism.

they want to have bastards
free offspring? sign me up

He actually looks mixed. A lot of the kids in the video had next to zero European (or black) features, they looked 100% Filipino.

>Living in a filthy slum
>"lucky"

>blaming the men, not the women
Stop. These women are choosing to be prostitutes for wealthy, superior white men and choosing to become pregnant by them.

Lighter skin is a social upgrade for their kids and also gives them a defined bridge of the nose.

>really don't get what all the tampon nazi hysteria is about

they're noticeably fairer with more european features. Don't forget phillipinos are dark as fuck - nearly like abo's

bleaching the world womb by womb

Well it's all relative, isn't it?

its prestigious to have a mestizo child. better that than to be married to a flip man and to have a flip kid.

Reverse enrichment.
Don't be racist.

Indeed, this is actually improving their race.

What I'm wondering though is how the hell can white men fuck such ugly whores without a condom on.

Finns have snub mong noses despite having white skin

of course they're lucky to have whiter kids - and all the advantages it gives them in such a shitskin country

>Grow up and ask mommy who daddy is
>She tells me he's a famous football player
>Look him up and see which country he lives in
>Move there and wait for him to die
>Slap his kids with a cease and desist order
>MFW these little round eye kids realize I get a fair share of their daddies wealth cause he had a one night stand 30 years ago

Why don't they all just do this?

>snub mong noses
kek

Clear skin, big eyes, light hair, jesus those children are beautiful. I'd be their daddy, if you know what I mean

you're talking about the country named after an inbred spanish king here

As a a guy who traveled the Philippines... girls ask you for doing it without a condom. The girls I fucked were not even prostitutes but just girls who saw an opportunity.

Luckily I never got a call from Philippines that I have a kid there, although the girls added me on facebook.

> live in a flip darkie country

> have above average intelligence becuz mommy fucked a whitey

> be superior to everyone else in your country

half-white/half-filipino > 100% filipino

Aren't the majority of sex tourists in these countries other gooks from China and such?

>tfw no top tier half white-half filiphino gf

>its prestigious to have a mestizo child. better that than to be married to a flip man and to have a flip kid.

I can't believe people actually believe that without proof.

girl on the left is half filipino and half egyptian/french

Rich Chinese get Ukrainian and Russian whores. That's what I've noticed during my exploits in Asia. For them to bang someone from SE Asia, that's shooting downwards for them. They want blondes, not monkeys.

Woah. Way to fantasize there, autist. Most of the kids in that documentary video looked half Arab.

>they crave white cock
>they want superior white genes

wew

What's controversial about that?

>Why not use condoms or pills?
>Is the average human being really this stupid?

The Phillippines are royally fucked up by Catholicism and poverty.

For the longest time even birth control pills were outlawed. Abortion pills are illegal and they had to import them, but lately their customs have been clamping down on all of it.

Even now that there actually is birth control available many can't get it because they're dirt poor and/or uneducated and/or religiously indoctrinated.

There's a lot of difference in education and care quality between the islands as well. The southern island is pretty uncivilized compared to the north.

t. had a friend there

>Daddy I want to be a flight attendant and spend just one day with you

Right in the feels I'm fucking crying. I will still go there and creampie girls without remorse though. I'm Australian, it's our culture.

Hory shet

A lot of Arabs come to SE Asia, too, though mostly to Indo and Malaysia, as they're nominally Islamic societies. They like to pretend to care about religion while they're chasing women that are too young for anyone on this board.

>better that than to be married to a flip man and to have a flip kid.
Worked on a boat for a while, lots of flips worked there. Every one who had a wife also had girlfriends on the sides, some of them had two or more phones or different sim cards so the wife wouldn't fin out as easily.

Flip men don't seem that dependable desu.

"""""""""""girl"""""""""

>They typically want to have a half-breed kid as that instantly grants them a big boost in social prestige. Everyone else's kids just look like monkeys in comparison. I'm not even kidding.

It's not as much the half-breed aspect as the lighter skin. Filipino ideals are Japanese and Korean white skin and facial attributes.

The white/flip halfies that turn out good come pretty close to looking like that, including the mid level slant eyes that Koreans pay surgeons to make.

God bless you cobber. Spread our superior oz jizz throughout the region

Half flip here but I'm male so you guys can't jack off to me.

ew

not all of us are rich or famous.
Some of us were just soldiers looking to have some fuk.

MAKE PHILIPPINES RIGHT AGAIN BY TURNING US INTO WHITE

You can hate all you want on the white man but god dam are we good at producing half-caste hotties.

Which fighter is that

Ameridumbs I swear

Would you rather have a child with an island nigger who are known as awful fathers anyway or with the white male tourist?

That one kept looking to her bottom-right (and so did some of the others); it looked like she was reading from a script.
I obviously feel bad for the children, but I wouldn't put it past the media to pull a stunt like that to obtain more views.

>I can't believe people actually believe that without proof.
Is it really that far fetched? The average height for a man in the Philippines is less then 165, they are literally shorter then out women. And they have lower iq.

Why wouldn't they want to have kids with 6+ feet westerners that throws money (proof that they are not retarded) around?

You must be happy to not be full flip

Thales Leites I think

all the mix children don't look white even when the father is blond hair blue eyes, they look brown or dark and some a litlle white but stil dark. That's why race-mixing is wrong for whites, the white genes are recessive

If you don't have a clear bridge to your nose, you are either not fully White or you are a victim of an alcoholic mother.

Some Finns do have a chink look about them

Bit like the West then ain't it. But you never hear anyone talk about that.

>Right in the feels I'm fucking crying. I will still go there and creampie girls without remorse though. I'm Australian, it's our culture.
The eternal anglo doing everything he can to anglo the world.

Hi, dad

I can feel your German blood flowing through my veins.

I think some flip whores are lying. Even mulattos look lighter than those kids. Real half-flips look Korean.

t. professional philipino creampier

>white genes are recessive

bullshit

You mix any colour with white and the colour will show, even the slightest trace.

I would insult your country but it's one of those no one knows, no one cares countries

Philipinos are known for their white cock worship,. Ever since the colonial days, Philipino women have been trying to whiten their population by fucking as many portuguese and european mens they can. Many Philipinos take pride in having european ancestry, even if its as a result of being cucked. Its admirable to admit that youre men and people inferior and in need of white semen to improve your peoples racial stock. Its better than nigs wholl pretend that they are better cuz pf kangs, even if he knows that its whites who build civilisation and these niglets will try to impregnate white women inorder to whiten their lineages.

>this old meme

You're looking at it from a white pov. To dindu flips they are lighter

As someone who worked in Angeles City this summer, it does have a lot of prostitute. What baffles me though is that how can these foreigners stomach fucking these ugly ass women who looks like they'd shave your pubes with their teeth while giving you a blowjob.

Ask a Filipino anything.

It's fucking obvious that catholicism is to blame.

Kekt and rekt

imagine the philippines at some point becoming relevant bc of white genes..

Phillippine spacecraft first to settle Europa in Jupiter's orbit

Certainly

I'm booking my flight today

I don'tr really see anyhting wrong with that. Whites should race mix as often as they want as long as they have white kids firsts. It can be a little white pet project to see if we can boost the shitskins evolution by a few years. Maybe in 2 generations they learn to blow things up and leave us alone.

Thats degenerate. Prostitution is really a problem here and it needs to stop. They should just make a law prohibiting it

I really don't care I am a superior breed to both.

So better they starve to death?

ok m8

eveyday i see mix people here in paris and they all look like negros or arabes or whatever meat, very very rarely the white side is predominant.

There's nothing wrong with spreading anglo diversity in asia.

These people are just problematic and racist, they should be thankful that they are being culturally enriched.

Nigger society in the making

Are there as many ladyboys as I ran into when I spoofed my location to PH on Tinder?

Some of them were, actually most were indistinguishable from real women but they mentioned it in their profiles. GOAT tier ladyboys desu. Thai ones look gross. Is it socially acceptable to date them?

My my
What a cute little flag

What country is it btw? I'm on mobile

Kek
>Half Eritrean(North east African), half German
White genes are strong. Its just that whites have historically only mixed with negroids who are a complet different species which gives an impression that white genes are weak

Quarter flip qt featured in uberfact's race mixing propaganda

Then its the role of Deparemt of Social Welfare and Development to teach them decent livelihood since its more morally correct to do that than to let them bang another fucktard. Its a public health risk

>I think some flip whores are lying
maybe like the black american in the video, his children look 100% black

Finnish government

That is because white females have bred with niggers. Females are submissive anyway.

Alpha white male breeds with any race the white genes are dominant

well it's a poor country as evidenced by the infra.
it's easy to see.
people are lazy and want money fast, so into the brothel they go or you know, street or whatever.

>go to the phils
>all the commercials are of halfies
>the commercials are in English
>everything is in English everybody knows English

You underestimate how much they want white cock.

> i'm a nigger who dropped out of 8th grade biology

>Creating half breeds
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Don't be fooled dude, I used to live next door some fags who looks like shit irl and they totally look different in their facebook profile. It's just matter of lighting and make up I guess.

half flip half egyptian

whats her ancestry?

She looks like she's part black or monkey