Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>Cuckdads

shiggy

>cuckolds
>the betas who settle for a single mother when the alphas go find a younger, hotter woman

>there are people in the world that unironically say "my wife's son"

jesus, this is pretty said. Really makes you think.

The man who is fucking your mother

Sadly, the single mom will always leave the well intended cuck for a new alpha, but said alpha will always leave her.

don't do it. I spent 4 years raising 2 very wealthy kids with huge trust funds bc their dad was out smoking crack.

It will always backfire in your face. All those years giving them showers, wiping their asses, doing homework, cooking dinner for them while working/going to law school, and all for nothing.

In your opinion, who is worse off: The man whose genes do not propagate, or the man whose parental influence and ideas do not propogate?

Cuckaganda

I see where you're coming from, but if you are the step-father, your word will never have the authority of father.

I'm split on this
on the one hand, I've seen a lot of guys who "stepped up" and then they were stuck in a shitty situation
a friend of a friend once was together with what his friend described as a terrible woman
he "stepped up" and adopted her child
now they are separated and he has to pay alimony for a child that was never his to begin with

and the one time I dated a girl with 2 kids, she ended up going back to her ex-husband
I'm hesitant to date someone with kids again

on the other hand, I grew up with my mom, my parents separated when I was 2 and some of the boyfriends my mother had when I was a bit older were really nice guys, and for someone who really lacked a father figure, they were important to me and I still meet some of them sometimes even now at 31

so I guess be careful, think about who you are dating, why they got separated from their man, take things slow, don't take too much responsibility too soon, but be there for them if you really love them

there is nothing wrong with being a father figure for these kids who desperately need one and always remember, it's not the fault of the kids

Unless you actually adopted a child or the bastard is new born and you raise it like yours. Anyway you are cucking and always there is a risk the real father appears.

>your not man enough to step up to the plate
>and finish my sloppy seconds

A child will ultimately seek his real father when he finds out about his existence, one word from his real father will have more influence than a year with a cuck dad.

Does the typical
>"YOU ARE NOT MY REAL DAD!"
Answer your question?

Are you baiting? Why would you do any of that?

I am with a mother with two kids from a previous marriage. Bio dad gets every other week visitation.

They call me dad. The real dad hates that a black man has emotional domain over his kids. I refer to them as "my children". You guys are real stand up citizens...not

Do teenagers not use contractions anymore? Is that what kids consider hip?

GERMANY MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE GOING DOWN THE SHITTER

Great post, Hans!

Sorry man. Hope you learned your lesson

You do one post in this thread, and it's about the use of a fucking contraction?

>All those years giving them showers, wiping their asses

Just hope they don't decide one day that you've sexually harassed them all those years ago. Other step-dads are sitting in jail right now for lesser lies from step-children.

Lol whatever nigger you're a fucking cuck taking care of a retarded slut and two slightly more retarded slut spawns.

Probably only around for her tax returns and food stamps. Thank God for sickle cell.

My gf has 2 yo daughter who is half Ethiopian.She got pregnant and couldn't get abortion for two reason:doctor said it would jeopardize future pregnancies and Catholic beliefs.I am not beta self-hating or anything and she is not desperate or used goods in any way. She just turned 25,has bachelors HSE and master from LSE,hot,sexy,sportive,has top position in bank and earns around 3mil $ a year after taxes.Soon girl is going to talk and shit.Going to be a challenge to introduce her to values and make her feel belonging in Russian society.

A meaningless post in a meaningless thread. Seems fitting.

>Catholic beliefs
R u kidding RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OP creates a shit thread
>we all show up to pick up the pieces

H-have we been cucked? Are we step-dad?