Might need to move to the UK for work. What are big cities other than London like?

Might need to move to the UK for work. What are big cities other than London like?
Liverpool for example.

Are they absurdly expensive?
Are they cucked?

London is literally the biggest meme in all of history. It's expensive, infested with vast amounts of dumb foreigners, snobby bankers or pampered hipsters. It's crowded, and it takes forever to go anywhere.

Now that's most cities, but London just cranks it up to 11.

Maybe it's a good starting point for a migrant but i'd honestly jump off to Bristol, Cheltenham, Oxford, Cardiff, anywhere in the South West where there's still work, reasonable prices and people but you can at least duck out into the countryside. Alternatively there's lots of stuff happening in the north part of England but it can be a bit hit and miss up there. If for whatever reason you were able to go to Edinburgh I would take it in a heartbeat, it's the best place in Scotland.

>It's crowded, and it takes forever to go anywhere.
You mean it takes forever to go nowhere.

Fuck off we are full

We don't want any more people coming in working for 8/10 of what English people will work for, even white mainlanders are driving down our wage

>If for whatever reason you were able to go to Edinburgh I would take it in a heartbeat, it's the best place in Scotland.

In terms of actually being a great place to live, Glasgow is much better, but politically Glasgow is worse. It constantly votes overwhelmingly for SNP. And the students at both unis are cucked, but then what students aren't nowadays. From what I've heard I actually think the students at Edinburgh are much worse because they are more privileged so they have to overcompensate by going full SJW.

But yeah, Glasgow has much more to do: more restaurants, nightclubs, bars, music venues, shops and it's much cheaper than Edinburgh. Edinburgh is like a theme park filled with tourists.

> Bristol
Terrible place for foreigners, Migrants are beaten on the street here. The lefty media are trying to advertise it as a cultural hub but it really isn't.

Liverpool is very cheap and very white.

>Might need to move to the UK for work
wait tables. work. top kek.

Go to the South West of England it's is the least cucked and the cheapest

Liverpool isn't white anymore lad.

My Ex-gf was a frog so i can give you some pretty sound advice if you're thinkin about the Merseyside area.

If you want easy quick work, call centers are always after foreign language speakers, my ex got a job within the week of moving here because she was a native frog speaker, you're lookin at around £1100 a month payment for a 36 hour week. Don't expect any job outside of call center work though as a foriegner because there are no other jobs, population outweighs the job market and there's loads of homeless.

Merseyside is cheap as shit but quality of life isn't that great, you can get a house on £395 a month but don't expect your neighbours to be nice.

There's no red pill to be found here though, for example my area has voted the same Labour councillor for nearly 50 years, yet still think the tories shaft them.

Wirral where i am, is getting more and more paki filled by the month, ragheads are everywhere. Liverpool is worse, in the city center you'll see a majority white but a lot of niggers some pakis and a lot of chinese, outside of Liverpool, the likes of Toxteth are filled with chavs or arabs.

Another peice of insight, Londoner's are moving to Merseyside in almost a mass exodus because of the substantially cheap living costs, but Londoners are generally not white.

Me and my mates (we are 5 btw) are moving there in the next week, not it's not vacation.
It's for permanent stay and I'll probblably collect some benefits at your expense if I can't find a job (which I most likely won't bother looking for)

What are you gonnna do about it cucklord ? How assmad are you ?
I heard dem manchester girls worship portuguese master cock because of CR7.
See ya soon fag.

Lol I live in Manchester, you can have those women

Yes it is.... It is white and little bit chink

What part of Liverpool are you in? Last i was there it was little-syria

>Go to Middlesbrough or Bradford , Its very cheap there.

Liverpool is sound fella, cheap, decent nightlife and white.

Spoke to a few frenchies on a night out, said the only thing they really missed is being able to take their time eating their dinner and the food.

You must of went to Toxteth fella

Toxteth - niggers
Belle Vale - jews
Chinatown - obvious

Rest is majority white

liverpool is pretty underrated by brits imo
I've never lived there but I've spent a lot of time there because one of my best friends lives there
never had a bad time, people are mostly very friendly and it's really cheap

They tend to be ugly and not very white.
I wouldn't move here.

Best places to move would be Luton or Birmingham

Yeah it was Toxteth, spent a night there and had to walk home, was fuckin dire.

I guess if i look at it outside the box Liverpool is decent, It's just not as white as i'd like it. I'm stuck over the water in Birkenhead though, we're falling fast m8o

British pussy is easy to come by and they give great head. Also, british girls are not as ugly as they are made out to be. Obviously they have their mongs, but there is a big pool of 7/10. Nothing compared to french qts tho ofc.

>manchester
Hahah good luck Portugal you and your fag friends are going to get the shit beat out of you guaranteed.

>Migrants are beaten on the street here.
You say it like it's a bad thing. Bristols actually a nice city for the most part it doesn't need more enrichment.

Sorry mate

But yeah it's still in the high 80% which is better than most other big cities. Sefton is like 98% which is sound.

your going to get your nose broken on a regular basis.
Enjoy

inb4 you're

Last i checked Birkenhead was 98% white, doesn't feel like it though to be honest lad. Mad times when even scousers domain is getting blacked

Based TSU

If you're from Paris or Marseille you're going to feel right at home in London

Go for it, have some free bennies, every other cunt who comes here does.