Gaaee

gaaee

Need more cute femboys in the world

Hello user, How's your evening?

me?

No other anons in here. 3 posters and I'm two of them.

Fuk me, 4 now. How's your evening now applies to all future posters.

oh im feeling kinda neutral
could be worse I guess

I'm good, someone I care about is unhappy with me though so it's making me a bit sad.

Can always be worse or better.
Look at some cute fembois and feel better then.

Any way to make him not unhappy with you?

hopefully, I wish I had more non or less lewd pics tho

Got a few, but most are not fem.

yee, maybe I should try getting some hardblush non lewds (without stealing ofc pls dont reprot)

also I need to renew my subscription, I lost my wristband ;__;

subscription? wristband?
You're only sharing the cute fem guys we all wish we had irl

yee a subscription to their website to get access to all their content, and a sweet gay wristband, a pink rubber one with HB on it
wore it every day for years
and we all know femboys are top tier

Probably not. We're both stubborn and he disagrees with me on many ideological points.

I see.
Anyone notice what the wristband was?
Femboys are best boys, wish I had one.

Can't see past and ignore that for a conflict free friendship? Talk about what you do agree on.

no no one so far, where I used to live and where I currently live are total normiecore, no one knows anything about that stuff and if they do they dont say anything about it
(love this pic)

He doesn't like talking about it. I enjoy our arguments and think it furthers the intimacy of our relationship.He dislikes them and thinks I'm just arguing for the sake of it or that I'm a philistine when it comes to art because I'm more interested in science and tech. I can appreciate art, but it's just not that important to me.

Sorry to hear, hope you get through it and get a stronger connection for having done so.

So no non normie femboy around who would see the wristband and recognise it, making advances on you and becomming your little cutie bf. Shame.

I was like, the only femboy in town, except one other guy but he only liked dudebros

I think the relationship is ending to be honest.

Feel sorry for you, everybody should be able to get a femboy in life. Although kinda does make me happy. means one of us non femboys managed to get one.

Doesn't sound good. Hope what ever outcome turns out to be the right one.

we really should make some sort of preservation program to protecc the fembois, all too often we're at danger of predators and lonelyness (tfw no daddy bf and so on)
but yeah normie culture kinda makes it hard to be able to just get on with life

Can't make a preservation program, the femboys want to go out and experience all sort of guys for themselves, most of those guys just want dick wet. Can't tell people the person they are seeing is a douche, sadly people have to find out that stuff themselves.
Only hope is the femboys continue to be femboys and are ready to find love instead of cock.

How can femboy be lonely, they can get any man they want?

you can be really restricted by environment tho
like my old hometown was like stereotypical hillbilly hick town but in england
like anything not completely straight and manly is an abomination, I hate chavs so much

Ah, I see. Hope you found a more tolerant place.

if its so hard, my advice is succumb to the difficulty and just go cash out, I hear sitting in the car with the car running is a pretty bitch but effective way of doing it...

yeah I already have, moved to a new country, way better here

if you hang yourself with a 12 foot drop or more then it'll snap your neck and you'll die instantly
*hint hint*

What country is that?

no offence but Ill keep that to myself, privacy and im keeping a low profile atm ;)

No offence taken.
only 194 other countries to choose from, although guessing still europe.
Think this place is pretty tolerable though I have no idea. (Denmark)

ah Ive heard good things about denmark tbh (my stepmum is very travelled and has been to tons of different countries, they usually stop by denmark on their way to sweden)
and yeah still euro

Yes, a supposedly very open minded and expensive speedbump for travellers going north or south.

I love those coins with the holes in them, I used to have a bunch of them on on a string
I was a weird kid
I want to travel more

We are currently using two of them, the 2dkk coind and 5dkk coin.
Go travel then?
kids collecting stuff isn't weird.

I would but I need money
trying to get my birth certificate atm so I can get proper citizenship and stuff, then ill get a job and earn as much money as possible

I was a weird kid tbh

Can't be weird, kids are just kids. Horrible little disgusting shits, true. But still just kids, explorer the world they have been forced into.

I like you
you have a good brain

any recommendations of places to visit in denmark?

His bedroom.

but thats gay bro

Only if you kiss.

Depends what you're into, and wouldn't really know. Don't go out alot or visit places, Except when it was school related.

my gym teacher said kissing isnt gay tho :p

Only if you both got closed eyes.

Also, I'm not femboy Snard.

probably just sightseeing and stuff
I could probably just ask my stepmum tho
I like natural structures and stuff, cliff faces and forests n stuff

he doesnt break eyecontact >:3

benis

Small country, biggest forest is 30 mins walk from one side to the other I think.
'Bornholm' have some cliffs and stuff.

With eye contact that's pretty gay, anyone of you say "It's just a prank, bro" afterwards?

Work on that.

Don't wanna loose the weight I worked so hard to gain.

bepsi?

oh cliffs are cool tho, I just like seeing wildlife in general and all that stuff

and no we didnt, but he did always make me say thankyou afterwards :3
manners are a virtue ofc

not sure whut you mean?
I think im missing something again

boke

bankyou

Don't kiss girls.

ohh yeah this!!!!
girls are icky

I need to finish designing a 'sona

Then you're gay and so is your teacher.
Also teacher student relationships is wrong. Stick to gay and furry stuff.

Make it gay.

bi

I didnt say that ;)

You didn't say you kissed your gym teacher without breaking eye contact and not saying "it's just a prank, bro" afterwards?

Im taking the 5th

As you took your teachers tongue?

He took more than that.

You took more than that.

I feel persecuted

he told me I was squishy ok >.

Post pics of squishiness.

but I have no fur =(

It's okay, femboy is best boy remember?

He even got my hairy ugly man butt somewhere.

Don't care, do it. Make your gym teacher proud.

happy now fags
also this is all you're getting, my bf doesnt like me flirting with other furries

You look squishy.

I miss that wristband

Hey Luc.

I am fairly squishy as far as I can tell

sorry, it me

Saw that picture earlier today....
pretty sure I was talking without aswell.
and it's not a butt sorry.