What would you do to this nerdy pixie dyke?

What would you do to this nerdy pixie dyke?

nothing, she is ugly

Treat her respectfully. What else?

put on a train to poland

She would look cute weeping and wearing nothing but a collar and leash like a pet.

I'd take her out for a date hopefully to end up later with us engaging in consensual sex in the missionary position.

I'd then cum on her glasses.

depends if i could get her into my degenerate fetishes

Do we have any nudes i really want to fap to her

Since this is a fantasy anyway, I use my Kilgrave powers to mind control her to do a whole shitload of embarrassing shit her nerdy dyke ass wouldn't otherwise ever do, preferably in public and/or on camera.

what fetishes?

ask her if i can see her bobs and vagene

just imagine yourself slapping those glasses off with your hard cock or donkey punching her while raping her from behind

break the bitch

What a triggered lookin cunt

That's what I always feel inspired to do with girls like this. Just break them down and treat them like pets.

I used to date this super liberal hipster girl. She was very sexually dominant at first, and so I basically started to train her to be submissive. About 3 months into the relationship she was practically letting me rape her. Still fap to it to this day.

I'm 100% certain I'm a part of a few #metoo stories lol.

Lesbians and feminists like this I always like to imagine being subjected to a slow, painful and humiliating partial transformation into an animal of some sort and then used as a pet or livestock against their will on a farm with all their lesbian and feminist friends.

corrective rape

Fascinating to think of a #metoo backlash where women like this are broken in against their will before they even have a chance to complain about anything.

How would you try to break this girl in, and what kind of state would you ultimately like to train her to be in?

Would she even ever wear clothes or walk upright? Any body mods or anything?

more pics showing her thighs like this.

there's an indian dude mentally doing bad things to this dyke ;)

I could stand to hear more :)

Id find a reason to leave the room so i could slip home and play some pirated fallout 4 while i stroke my dick to girls on Sup Forums checking my fitbit every few minutes to see my heat rate

Thighs, huh?

>How would you try to break this girl in, and what kind of state would you ultimately like to train her to be in?
1. I start by saying nice things about other girl's looks and style, but rarely complimenting her. I'll make subtle digs at her, but nothing that I can't feasibly back out of.
2. I'll challenge her political views with just enough olive branches to keep the relationship afloat, but I'll try my best to always make her seem intellectually inferior.
3. Sexually, I'll talk to her like she's at my command and give her orders. Taking pictures is a good way to objectify. Make her feel hot, but treat her like an object.

The hipster girl I was talking about once tried to choke me during sex, and I immediately dressed her the fuck down. She also asked me if she could stick her finger in my ass, and obviously I declined... and then fucked her in the ass. Eventually, she became submissive and was dressing the way I liked and thinking the way I thought.

I would turn 360 degrees and walk away as fast as I can.

You nee some milk

mooar like this

totally imagining her tied up while she gets my brown cock up in her pink twat

That hipster bitch you dated *needed* a dressing down. Bitch tries to stick a finger up my ass she's gonna end up upside down on top of the dresser.

The nice thing with OP's bitch is that she's cute and would make a great fuck (willingly or otherwise) but there's enough wrong with her to easily dig in, like her masculine jawline and tiny tits (if she has any at all), but then you can smooth things over my complimenting that weirdly magnificent ass.

Tied up how?

with her facing this way and her hands tied up to the ends of my bed while i'm just banging the shit out of from behind

imagine this crawny bitch turning into a cowgirl and making her own milk through her tiny teats

>but there's enough wrong with her to easily dig in, like her masculine jawline and tiny tits (if she has any at all), but then you can smooth things over my complimenting that weirdly magnificent ass
It's funny, that was pretty much the case with the girl I dated. Looked almost exactly like pic-related though (same style and everything), so not quite the same as the girl in OP. She had small tits, a masculine jawline... and one of the best asses I've ever seen.

I really hope you don't know this girl, 'cause you'd probably know exactly who I'm talking about. If you Google her name and city, you actually get pictures of Angelina Jolie along with her's in google images.

you might have to collar her or lasso her with a sheet to pull her back if you're gonna ride hre bronco since she barely has any hair to pull on

I'd like to hear more about exactly what state you'd have OP's bitch in by the end. How you'd keep her and shit, maybe a pet name?

I like more human spectrum stuff (cowgirl hentai)

more ass pics?

Fuuck just got a good look at that pic. My gf might be into this shit. I hope it stays at just the ears level. Butt plug ? A nigga can hope

while she would look cute genetically altered, this bitch in a cowprint getup after she's been forced to start lactating would be pretty hot too

I wonder how big those tiny nerd teats would get if she was forced to become a dairy cow

God i hate kids that come from good homes. They have this expression on their face that makes them look mentally retarded.

fucking nice

>I'd like to hear more about exactly what state you'd have OP's bitch in by the end
Lol I dunno, man, I can only speak from my experience with my ex.

>maybe a pet name
It wasn't any kind of contrived sub/dom bdsm bullshit with my ex; that stuff just feels forced to me. I was just a colossal asshole who wanted to wear her down and control her.

I can't tell you how many times she threatened to leave me. I literally raped her while drunk. I would make plans and consistently break them. I'd insult her and her flaky opinions. And when she threatened to leave me, I'd just say "ok, bye"--she'd usually call me later that day to tell me she reconsidered.

she's definitely got an ass that was made to be fucked and slapped around by the biggest cocks around, even if that never happens because she's gay

Oh, so this girl's just a geek! Sometimes it's hard to differentiate SJW """intellectuals""" from geeks.

better question is what species of animal this bitch would be be suited to be turned into and what animal parts/instincts she ends up with

So, what's the story with this girl, OP? I've seen her posted quite a bit.

Are you an obsessed stalker? Did she cause butthurt? Is she your girl, and you get off from this or something?

I suppose I'm a bit naive to expect an honest answer.

Pathetic crush-having little bitch who can't handle that she's gay. Total suicide case, hope he doesn't hurt her.

There's a blog called puppygirls and playthings where the writer talks about a fantasy world where women can be programmed any way you like, with some women placed into "beta" mode where their body automatically reacts to any command made of it, while the woman's consciousness remains intact but locked away in her own mind, unable to control her own body or communicate with the outside world while her body fucks dogs or walks around in public or whatever.

I'd put this girl in "beta" and name her "Moxie" or "Trixie", and have her wear a big metal collar with a tag with her pet name on it.

That makes sense

Ok, just remember: murder is bad

ok, now I really want to see a top less pic of her...

bump

had a nice fap to her. thanks user.

moar ass pics if possible

hope you came while imagining yourself jizzing all over that face or something

Touch her ass and fuck her all the night

actually i came hard to impregnating her with my indian cum. i'm sure she'll take it for the all the white guilt inside this dyke

that slim dyke belly would look cute with a little half indian critter she didn't even want bulging out of it, and that white cum creampieing out of her furry black cunt

lay her on bag, legs behind her head. that slowly slide my thick massive cock in her anus and watch her face until i stuck in full deep

fuck that got me hard

Normal heterosexuals don't need to be advised of your erections.

I'd love to see this bitch get raped by a dog and knocked up with a litter of squirming pups that she's forced to deliver a few months later.

I wonder how well she would hold up to a beating during sex

lesbians turned into breeding stock against their will and used for the purpose nature intended is always hot.

for sure this bitch has felt the need to breed but has been to embarrassed to do anything about it, so her body would open up like a flower to the first drop of seed it ever comes into contact with

hope you would film the look on that face, it would be priceless.

lube or no lube? what next?

In my experience, even the staunchest white lesbians and feminists not only want to be used and controlled in the sack, but will also utterly debase themselves for members of any other race out of guilt.

I can guarantee that even if you had to shove your cock down this white bitch's throat against her will, a part of her wouldn't consider it rape because it was a non-white who filled her stomach with half a gallon of baby batter and left her naked and hogtied by the side of the road.

the chick in the bottom right hand corner is cute

I mean, I'm sure you have some really hot D&s sex with the girls you psychologically manipulate. It's ultimately empty though if the rules aren't explicit.

You're not willing to grow, so you build walls up around what you understand, and you don't allow your partner to grow, because that's essential to your insecure worldview. So together you're only every going to stagnate in insecurity and she'll feel increasingly trapped until she snaps, and things fall apart, violence, police etc.

What I'm tryna say, is don't be scared homie - let her stick her finger in your ass, make the world a better place.