When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

It's probably too late, try to take away the things she enjoys until she behaves, if this thread isn't fake ofc

Show her who is boss. Teach her a lesson

Just make sure to post pics.

12 is too late, she'll make daddy issues and bring home a black guy to get back at you, your best bet would to be emotionally warning her of her actions and what the consequences would be like if she was stealing something other than her dads wallet shes at an age where hormones and emotions are the biggest mood changers shes got

Why does she need it?
Are you not providing to her?

Giving someone 2 dollars and saying "here use this as spending money" is like spitting in their face.

jesus fuck you're disgusting

Yeah smack her with a wooden spoon. Thats what my mother did and I never stole from her again. She spat in your face? Jesus OP you also need to backhand her spitting is just fucking disrespectful

Don't unless you want CPS involved. You're a white male most likely so its almost guaranteed that your daughter will be taken away.

Have to agree, 2 dollars is fucking nothing.

Could be the solution. Get her gone!

when she says no

Shouldn't that get banned?

Just set her out on the Highway like a normal person would do faggot

Spat in your face?
My man, smack her ass.
She will learn.
(P.S. If you into that shit, anal drilling.)

Fuck her up, pour salt into her dinner and then put salt in her water.

STOP REPOSTING THIS PASTA PLEASE

You did not spank her enough when she was growing up. That's your issue now and why she has no respect for you.

CP in da house!!

Again? Didn't I see this same exact post last week?

just make sure you hide the evidence

Guess she did it again..

Nice job mods

Invent a time machine, travel back in time 10 years. Raise her properly.

Pic looks pretty related. Pull her pants down first of course. Post pics

>MODS!!!! MODS!!!!!!!!!! xD
Fucking neck yourselves

She did it last night too, kid is totally off the rails.

Maude

Guess they have started new years early and put the place on auto pilot.

ask her for what she needs the money. and why she don´t asked. maybe be afraid what else she could do to get some money. wrong place to aks for help?

Yoda real is!

Reported to the F.B.I

Reminds me of the 11 yo little sister that trained Jiujitsu and bullied her Sup Forums dwelling brother so bad he had to post his story everyday for several months straight...

the fuck happened to my Sup Forums
just a year ago, the same pic would have had half the posters in the thread jacking their dicks off and asking for moar
Go ahead and fuck on back over the 9fag kiddies

You mean the brother that also had a black blet and trained every day?

/b is ok with loli. But we draw the line at CP. You are just a fucking waste of our air if you are into that shit.

Well if you catch her every day and post it on Sup Forums yet you keep giving her money. Guess what its not a copy pasta but you are just a bad parent

>buzzfeed
>fedora
>plebbit
>acne removal surgery
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSER
FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
GO CRY TO YOUR MODS

Never hit your childen. What is wrong with you?

Have children who don't give you a reason to hit them. What is wrong with you?

That...is a grown woman from a spanking fetish site you stupid fuck.

You can be banned for saying you reported a post.

If she's 12 and defying you like that sounds like you've failed as a parent. Taking away all her things is the only option I can see.

Feel like a real man using swear words and calling names kiddo?

Faggot

>being this new

>raising a child this poorly

kill your daughter and then yourself

jesus, did you forget to close your tabs before taking that screenshot? lmao

>What should i do Sup Forums?

I don't know how to think about this, basically I dont have kids and dont know how i would do as a parent

But I have to be honest, if my kid spits on me or treats me like shit they're getting the boot and kicked out of the house no matter the age they're in. I will accept them back, but they have to live away for some time. They dont know how good they have it...

Kekd

Newfags..

"Kiddo"

Post her pic & then we'll decide.

you‘re daugther is a little shit if she steals your money as often as you repost this thread

>the fuck happened to my Sup Forums
Reddit newfags happened.

From someone that's been on this site since 2008, b never crossed the fucking line at CP. We had sink threads, cheese pizza threats galore for years with CP hidden in the images.

How new are you? cp used to run rampant on Sup Forums back in the day.

lmao this newfag, neck yourself

Yes it did and it would result in an instant ban. Back then the goal was to see if you could get banned. where the fuck do you think the "b" in /b came from? There is no fucking "B" in random..

I can already hear that triggered roastie sjw janitor clicking the delete thread and report all button
Weak bait, but have a (you).

This has to be fuckin bait. Random was the second board created dumbass as in Sup Forums the second letter of the alphabet. Waste of trips.

I'm guessing Andy Sixx has been here longer than you have

give her another 10 dollars, that girl has balls

I was here when place was still a BBS and the only way to connect to it was through a modem and Netscape Navigator. Of course none of you would even know what those where.

saved it

This is the same daughter who stole $2.00 from your wallet when you posted this yesterday?

At this point someone might as well post something else

>2018
>Mods have a life so the're enjoying new years

Go ahead and post more, teach those fags not to have a life or sleep.

>Spat in my face.
Nigga, its okay to hit your daughter.

>a modem and Netscape Navigator
Bet you just googled what those were just to prove a point.

Welcome to being a parent.

Go steal from her. Take something and don't even let her know. Let her deal with loss. And keep it up too. Steal everything over the course of a few months.

When she has been emotionally beaten to death, tell her the thief got into your wallet as well.

She won't steal again. If she does for some reason, take her to the police department and tell her she's going to jail.

Netscape, Jesus Christ you're young. I used telix

Telix? Good God man I used Terminate..

spat on your face? holy molly bitch slap time! if you do it good she will learn, if not then repeat the next time

I would beat the living shit out of my kids for far less, and they know it. I've never actually had to, because I have control over them. I would advise you to demand respect, but it's probably too late if she's 12. Children naturally push boundaries. It's your job to keep them from continuing that behavior into adulthood.

I like this suggestion. But maybe don't be too subtle about stealing from her. Take shit she uses and will notice is gone.

Alternatively, cancel her access to the internet/phone if you can. Kids these days freak the fuck out over that. If she asks why, tell her "because I was $12 short on paying the bill"

I used AOL you underagefags,

How nice; Itś this thread again. We havenẗ had one in a couple of weeks.

>we draw the line at cp

Do you really rely on Sup Forums for your group identity so much that you refer to it as 'we'? Go outside, fuck sake man.

>she spat in my face
If only she spat in your mouth.

what kind of lesson?
piano lesson? hehe

>not sure if trolling or really believes aol is older than that shit

so was this supposed to be cp , or is your average spanking session?

If you don't spank your child regardless of their gender, you fail as a parent and the child is the one that is in control.

You should have spat back in hers.

But you are the one who took the bait

Hahaha all those people screaming mods, this isn't even cp you can find tons of pics like this on child modelling sites

Seeing as it is still here I would say it was just a spanking.

How many times are you gonna post this FBI? Your gonna get the same answer, cut off her fucking head, only way, that's the way how you do it.

Fucking love the trilby vs. fedora

You made me giggle have a (You)

Don't abuse her physically, emotional abuse in an obscure way. That should fix her.

So says the pedophile.

I've been here since Sup Forums was a stone tablet. Those were the days.

This. But no hitting.

Yeah right, no how are we supposed to believe you. Maybe if you weren't lying we would.