Can't believe it has already been a year since Jeff Rosenstock won music completely rendering all other sounds moot

Can't believe it has already been a year since Jeff Rosenstock won music completely rendering all other sounds moot

Lets celebrate with a thread. Usually I try to pick a few songs to share when I make threads like this but in this case I can't. There is no song that doesn't hold up.
If you haven't heard it yet, then here you go. Just get started. Doesn't have to be all at once but you're probably not gonna turn it off once it begins. So buckle in.

jeffrosenstock.bandcamp.com/album/worry

And don't be closed mined, his whole discography is this good. When you finsih worry go to we cool? then I look like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/garx35U1Y0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a hot tip-
Jeff would not be impressed if you unironically think his music is competing with the world, much less that it sits at the top of the totem pole.

Wowee this guy calls Mr. Rosenstock by his first name golly gee he clearly know him personally since he knows how Mr. Rosenstock would feel wow wow wow

This is why I dgaf about "the scene" anymore. Ever since middle schoolers found Pat the bunnys music after Wingnut, they try to treat it so personally

Fuck off bitch I'm showing people music over here

Huge punk fan, was told this album was an AOTY release. I tried it and thought it was dull Indie garbage with the weakest strain of punk present.

Convince me to give it another go

listen to early bomb the music industry

Love this album
might me my AOTD
saw Jeff few months ago and he was great

I've always heard he's a great live performer. Any note worthy highlights?

It's a really good album

Take it easy, Jeff.

he has great energy
he basically always plays the second half of this album back to back which is really great
and i think hes been even playing the full album on some shows

I saw him place a house show a few months back and he played sax in a tree.
Saw him a few years ago at another house show and got to talk to him. Dude hugged me and teared up after I told him how much his music meant to me.
Jeff is the coolest dude and puts on an incredible show.

Vegas show?? If so, I was there and it was AMAZING.

both times, yeah!
Great show, other than that dude that groped and pissed jeff off.

Oh yeah... they were messing with him and putting a phone in his face and stuff. It was awesome saying whats up to him and seeing them play. Best show I've been to, hands down.

they kept trying to take the mic too, which was odd?? But Jeff and Laura were so good. Hearing Worry live was great.
Nothing beats just seeing Jeff and gang hanging out at a house show. Live months after playing a huge crowd at pitchfork fest, he's just chillin at the pool in a random punk house.

That's what I thought! It's so cool, I watched the pitchfork performance online, and then saw him at a house show in some backyard. It's really cool that they can do that.

>his whole discography is this good
how long's it been since you heard album minus band

I must admit, I was interested by your enthusiasm and checked this out. I'm really impressed. I don't like punk and can't remember the last time I've enjoyed listening to anything this heavy, but this guy is a great lyricist and songwriter. Definitely can't agree with all the claims you made about this album, but it's good!

If Jeff dies in the next year or two he'll be regarded as a legend. If not he'll be sadly forgotten.

check out some of his earlier projects while you're at it
youtu.be/garx35U1Y0w

he's gonna have little punk kids with their own all ages $.10 shows

album minus band was good though

This dude refused my handshake at a show. It was a weird experience in my life. I promise I'm not even an autist. I stopped listening to him ever since. Plus I'm 25 and the whole audience was under the age of 18. I made a few life decisions that night.

If you ask him for an encore he's gonna play it and the crowd gets to decide. Most people yelled Africa so he started playing Toto - Africa for shits and giggles

lol if this true

did you say anything to him? i dont see why he wouldn't unless he was just not having a good day or you came off as rude about it. i took a picture with him and he was pretty chill with it. granted most of the audience was older than me at the time.

We Cool's way better. Worry sounds great, but has awful fucking lyrics that pander hardcore to the "woke/'depressed'" 20 year old audience

this is punk? id say it's emo, reminds me of the get up kids

>Can't believe it has already been a year since Jeff Rosenstock won music completely rendering all other sounds moot
How did you determine this?