Shota thread

Shota thread

>starting a thread with 1 (one) image

Why's the kid on top so surprised? They're in the middle of the room, of course people saw them.

Probably a flash mob.

shota bread?

Damn, that would be surprising

I feel bad for shotas who have to hide their activities by lewding outside. I got to enjoy dicks in the comfort of my own bed.

Most beds don't come with dick

look this shit is all really fuckin gay, so can you fags just post some 9S. She'd make this 100% less gay.

wow, gay

ye

gee I wonder whose behind this post

I came with dick tho

post dicc

more like this please

no :^)

2 best bois

Come help us reinstate /l/ - lolikon!
It'll be a place for both lolis and shota -- lets let hiro know we want it back.

You can contact hiro through twitter here:
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni
twitter.com/Sup Forums

Be sure to send in feed back as well, which can be done here:
Sup Forums.org/feedback

Lets bring back /l/.

pretty please?

I'm still kinda a new fag, been lurking for about 2 yrs. How long ago was /l/ a thing?

Throughout the years I've seen the quality of people's taste in shota decline and decline...

I mean, fuck, I remember when I was young the best shotas where Link, Edward Elric, Schrodinger, and Gohan...

Then people's taste began to shift, and we saw ever worsening shota traits and the most popular shotas became Gon, Selim, and young Naruto, and I honestly tough it couldn't get any worse.
That is until people became obsessed with traps and now deformed shit like Po-ju and Shadman became the 'god-tier' shotas.

But this obsession with nier is fucking ridiculous.

It's literally a boy who may or may not even have a dick prance around like a lalala homo fag WHO CAN'T EVEN SEE WHERE THE FUCK HE'S GOING.
RIP good shota.

9s and kokichi is pure cute
Dont get mad

im going to cuck your request by posting more like instead

hiroshimoot is a nigger

>kokichi
R.I.P. Shota

well 9s is only 4 years old so it fits
Kokichi not as much
Dont get mad with your reddit spacing bud

Nice try faggot.
We wont go down as easily as the pony fags.

If you're trying to get rid of the degenerate faggotry go make a board for furry traps.
The shota belongs on Sup Forums

ive been here nearly 10 years now, and i have never seen a post as gay as yours

>reddit spacing bud
Sure haven't heard that before

I wish I was gay enough to go on reddit and figure out what the fuck you're all going on about.

>reddit spacing
oh look, its this meme again

I can't because of reasons

Try to find some FMA shota that isn't Selim related.
The Selim obsession killed off the two best shotas in the world (EdwardxAlphonse) and replaced it with this lovecraftian tentacle monstrosity that isn't even an actual shota.

what reasons?
send anyway

>that there fanfiction tier pairings
lmao @ ur life

Yeah thanks bud
You probably are
its ok bb

>lmao @ ur life
He says while posting literally the worst FMA character and the ugliest trap period.

;)

No, but seriously, posting Envy instead of Wrath in a shota thread?
What even are you?

>Shota Naruto
>Bad
No user, you are the shit taste

somewhere in the depths of my folders exists the cutest elric picture known to man, but for the life of me i cant find it so this will have to sate your needs.

got like, a discord or anything?

>wrath
uhh, no, thats not wrath

I didn't say bad, I just said it went from unquestionably god-tier shota only to good and OK shota(like naruto) and so on.

BTW, is it OK to think Boruto's cuter?

boruto is qter

Oh the stories I could tell you, young one.
Stories of times past.

That was Wrath in the 2005 FMA anime. He is Izumi Curtis' child(the alchemy teacher).
While the Fuhrer was called Sloth in that version.

However, in Brotherhood the Fuhrer became Wrath, Sloth became that huge tunnel digging monster in the north, and I think Izumi Curtis' child didn't play a central role in Brotherhood.

But that is the original Wrath.

Which is why I keep my shota nice and organized

it doesnt help that some files in these folders have mysteriously become corrupt...

also fuck the anime, the manga pisses on both

>original
You are aware that Brotherhood's is actually the original as it sticks to the manga. While the original FMA anime was less based on the manga and took a few liberties.

Mods

>it doesnt help that some files in these folders have mysteriously become corrupt...
Were you trying to triforce? Be honest.

Original as in it came first, it was released like 3 years before brotherhood, so it's the original anime, Brotherhood being the better remake. But yes, you're absolutely correct. Brotherhood more closely follows the manga.

To be honest I enjoy both equally, besides, I think Shamballa was an awesome movie so I can't just ignore the 2005 version. Scar was way more likeable in that version too.

Dump some hero academia by any chance?

>Mods
You have no power here

That's like my smallest folder tho, and some of it is yaoi. You've been warned.

>Shota Naruto not unquestionably god tier
You are still mistaken.

And you can like Boruto since they're practically the same, i just like Naruto's hair more for the total package, on top of being a nostalgia boner.

Thank you. Im surprised there isnt more with midoriya needing to somehow get all mights DNA inside him to gain his power. Its perfect for shota

stop with the MyHeroAc already, you guys are fucking ruining my show.

I just like his cute pink jacket.
Pink looks awesome on boys
I never got into naruto, so that might be affecting my judgement.

There's a faggot like you for every show.
If you guys got your way we'd still be jacking off to greko-roman vases

Please man stop, I'm begging you.

assuming i havent simply scrolled past it or its been corrupted, its probably in my anal folder, which is my largest folder...

can we just agree that blonde bois are the best?

>Organizing by fetish instead of by show/character
This is how we lost the lost city of atlantis.

ive little interest in show specific folders, if anything id organise first by fetish then by show

borutos hair is much cuter

Blonde is nice, though hair color is rarely a deal breaker or maker for me. Unless it's some crazy bullshit.

I just think it looks weird on what is basically Naruto's face.

hair is everything

>2018
>Not preferring green hair
I kid, blonde is master race

Personally I prefer white haired boys.

If you don't want to see it don't go in these threads, pretty easy to use a - tag on boorus or some shit to avoid it.

If you watched brotherhood first you'd also miss out on a ton of characterization of hughes. In the original that shit nearly brought me to tears, but if you've only seen brotherhood you'd likely not give a fuck.

Honestly...

They killed him off after like episode 5 and spent a total of 1 episode on him and even then it was just about his father/daughter relationship.
So he dies and I'm supposed to be sad because... he was a good father? The nerve.

The 2005 original made it clear that Hughes was the greatest character, most likely to help Mustang get to the top, a war hero and great person by all accounts.

The way brotherhood rushed through the Hughes and the Nina episodes pissed me off, such amazing and tragic stories reduced to nothing but "doge is kill"

I mean, that "It's raining" scene on the 2005 nearly killed me. I was destroyed for days. Fucking days. On brotherhood it felt forced, like fan service and nothing more.

SAD -Donald Trump

where'd all my namefags go

little bro caught me itt but here I am again 15 minutes later :(

>little bro caught me itt
Sounds like the start of something great
Congratulations

Wow nice me me

12 year age difference