Are Afrikaners the most beautiful white people?

Are Afrikaners the most beautiful white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general25/whites.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNNLZvNyE
youtube.com/watch?v=oNAQ8-Xl3-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites from any nationality are beautiful.

Nice ID.

But no.

>tfw she adopted a niglet

Dutch guys :
Strong manly tall guys, dull but loyal and chill

Dutch girls:
Huge forehead, big nosed, thick body, dull, either 2/10 (95%) or 9/10. Will behave like autists being very cold to you then suddently start being nice if they can get something from u

They are honary niggers by osmosis. True whites don't openly choose to live in Africa.

>African people
>Most beautiful whites
Nippon please

They are still the harpies of satan to have to listen to.

I mean no group can ever really hold the title most beautiful because everyone has really repulsive and attractive people.

She is a solid 8/10 though. (saw her naked in Devil's Advocate, was lackluster)

>inb4 Yolandi is hot as fuck with normal hair and clothing

Whites to Rule SA Again?: rense.com/general25/whites.htm

The Prophecies of Siener Nicolaas van Rensburg (part 1 of 3): youtube.com/watch?v=HIRNNLZvNyE

>White Afrika
>God wills it.

counterpoint: ireland

South Africa is dying, BTW. It's becoming Zim 2.0, and the international press is 100% ignoring it.

There isn't even free press there anymore.

Scandinavian women are most attractive women, but there are always outliers on either end of the spectrum no matter where you go.

Charlize Theron is fucking hot as fuck

Dutch guys:
Never pay for lunch
"Hey, you got that $2 you owe me?"

they is da best butiful
they never fucked their cousins or anyfink

Gosh, thanks!

T_T Gomen ne dutch-sempai. Aren't they your descendants though?

Lol, my english is not so good with idioms. What does that mean? Good or bad?

English women: stuck up, often ugly, age like milk, neurotic

Englishmen: literally gods chosen

u can see the clear and pure genetic brilliance of the afrikaaner

U fucking wot?

The irish can go both ways real quick.
From bridge troll to super model in less than 3 beers.

Kek, very accurate

There are allot of very beautiful afrikaans girls but most of them are fucking psycho's. I try to stay away from them.

Boer, Ukrainian, Swedish, Anglo, German... it doesn't matter. We just need more of this.

the steely eyed gaze of the corrections officer, keeps the prisoners in respect

Are you the real DeepCover

Candice Swanepoel is From south Africa as are a lot of top models.

sheesh

They are, but they race mixed with Africans countless times and it is very very hard to spot pure-white family trees of 'white' south african

Is South Africa as bad as I'm hearing? I can't even read press there anymore.

Get most of my info from friends who moved to NZ who still have family there. The latest is how the niggers ruined your rugby team.

>butthurt English diaspora detected

hulle is so mooi, die traane vloei down my wange

this is from that time when drooling down your shirt was highly fashionable

Just so Brazil doesn't feel left out.

>They're Germans you know.

Calm down Colgate

Woah, woah. Stop the fucking presses, what did you mean by this?

Blacks, muslims, and jews have highest incest rates

more like afrikanker

>Englishmen: extremely whiney, boring, terrible dress sense, dull as a doorknob, complains, complains, complains
Why tf do you lads complain so much? It's all the time man, I'd get depression living around English I swear.

They're just kinda average desu
Source: been to sith efrica

Hahaha, allot of inbred rock spiders too.

Are they coal burners?

kanker

yes. dammit fuck I forgot to get rid of the name fag. I only use it for /sg. ah well now I am exposed.

>Germanic
>Strong and manly
That is an oxymoron of the highest caliber

>they will never understand the kanker memes

>coal burners
maybe Brits but not Boers. I spent 2 years there when I was young. You can't imagine how beautiful and fun it would be without niggers.

Probeer harder Gatiep

Anglo raus, you're even worse cucks than the boers

I recently saw an American manlet with two kids, they looked semi-Nordic but you could already see that their hair was getting dark, and their facial structure lacked the Beauty of the Nordic race. It is too bad that Nordic women are wanted by everyone, because I can really see the Nordic race being gone in 20 years time in Sweden. There's just no pure breeds left, the racial mongrels also come out ugly. Short, weak muscles and skeleton, bland facial structure, and to be honest, a bit on the dumb side. Ah shame, shame shame shame.

No, definitely not.

Ethnic cleanse of Africa when? Actually if we're lucky all the Africans will go to Europe and we can establish a White Eutopia. That is if it isn't China 2.0 by then

These pics are from roger ballandes picture series 'platteland' (the flatland). These are the forgotten poor of the rural landscape. Excellent set of pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNAQ8-Xl3-s

Are you pure breed?
Show us your beauty.

this is likely to be cringe inducing. I dunno if I can deal with cringes this early

kanker op, mongool.

>Faggot feeling offended on the interwebs
I'm not even Swedish.

Im visiting Germany right now and I can say you that German women are ugly as fuck. Even the british ones are better. Sometimes you cant even tell the gender apart. The Aryan beuty is a meme.

>they looked semi-Nordic but you could already see that their hair was getting dark
>Tfw I'm one of those kids that were platinum blonde as kids but dark brown hair by their teens
Feels good to be a Mong rapebaby desu

>make up

Most Finns I know are drunkards.

I actually like that one but yeah all sokkies treffers are cringe

That is because all your beautiful woman were savagely raped & murdered by the mongol hordes and stolen to work to death in the gulags

What makes you think I'm offended?

>aryan beauty is a meme
nice try schlomo

I was shocked when I was in your country, all your women look like stunted hobbits with fat noses.

Even the Turkish girls were more beautiful.

Ok will not 'your' country but germany

>Implying those girls weren't all Turkish in some capacity.

Most Nordicists are ugly fucks that Hitler would've probably castrated

Because you sounded like a whiny Little bitch. But hey, maybe that's just your personality.

Yes.

Yeah sure thing. Every woman was raped.
The men are good looking. But i never saw such disgusting "women" the jokes are true m8

English, not British people are fucking gross. Hate their accent too.

wew lad.way too agressive and negative.
is everything going well with your life bro?

Are you a paki/colored or just a self-hating White?

Real Boers are either in shock or denial these days, and you can't get them speak-even anonymously-- about what's going on there unless you know them.

we have shit ZA posters here who never link to stories or videos or even tell people what's going on. Maybe they are just too shell-shocked or maybe not actually White, but ZA is falling.

sometimes I feel compelled to make threads just to let the Western world know and to thank them for the wonderful condition they've left ZA in (now a failed state), but my Afrikaans isn't good enough to get the good stories from the small blogs.

I've been to germany too (north rhine westphalia) and the women were amazing! Some of them were pretty ugly like you described but you have those kinds everywhere.

They certainly have rarity value ;_;

>tfw still go to school and have three blonde 17-25 y/o 10/10 goddesses in my class.

There really aren't that many, though, true. It's also very depressing how rare blonde hair is here in fucking Germany today.

What can I say? Even I find them appealing when they meet my criterion.

Wouldn't you be mad if Rashid was fucking his wife while he is typing this? And Mohammed stealing his job

Rich white women love exotic pets.

also, Dutch-Reformed church since the early 90s has become more zionist lapdog than the worst US evangelicals.
You lay out for them how the Jews (slovo, oppenheimer, zille, etc..) ruined their nation, and they will still deny it.

Millions were raped and brutalized. Look up Hell Storm if you even have acess to that information in Germany.

In how many countries have you been? Im in nrw right now and feel kinda sorry for the migrants.

oh shit...sucks

*me mum

too much ass.

She's a coal burner and jew cum dispenser.

They are going to get kebabed

Dude i know the thing happend but i dont think that they raped all of the women.

Fuck migrants, they should have stayed in their shit hole countries instead of looking for gibs. They're all inbred with diseases anyways

It's definitely either the Scandinavians or the French in my book. Dutch aren't bad either though.

>Aryan beauty is a meme

Went to see borrusia dortmund and made a road trip with some friends from dortmund to köln through essen and dusseldorf.

Was a pretty nice trip, lost my virginity in essen ;)

This is very true, the level of zionism in our churches is absolutely repulsive. A few do know the truth though.

The point is a lot of high quality German woman and children got raped to death in sadistic ways. The ones that weren't raped and murdered immediately were taken to work in the gulags. All attractive "Slavic" girls are of Germanic descent

Harpy is a bird monster like the Tengu, Satan is the opposite of God, so it's very bad.