It's finally back! #CrazyExGirlfriend Season 2 begins TONIGHT at 9/8c on The CW!

It's finally back! #CrazyExGirlfriend Season 2 begins TONIGHT at 9/8c on The CW!

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/tv/crazy-ex-girlfriend/season-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst show on CW. Get that porker out of here.

Fuck off shill

Vulture says it's the best show on television. Who to believe?

And not a single fuck was produced by anyone

Neither of you, since you are both paid to say so.

can't wait to sing all the songs in the shower tbhfams

I promise I'll watch if you post at least 20pics and/or webms of her stunning chebs.

87 on Metacritic
metacritic.com/tv/crazy-ex-girlfriend/season-2

I don't waste my time on anything under 90 so I'm going to go out to watch Moonlight instead

>stunning chebs
what did he mean by this?

literally

Why was Rebecca in a strip club in the first episode? Also which season 1 song was the best and why is it Sexy French Depression?

looking for Josh

Shes fat

The idea is she's seeing the sights of a dead-end town, and one of them is the strip club

Also, the stripper is fondling her tits, which is a nice touch

>yfw shills claim there are no shills on Sup Forums

BUMP!

so is my dick

THICC

I don't even care about the shilling I'm excited to watch The CW tonight at 9/8c!

Like a good goy

she's not even thick, she's just shapeless and fat

How can anyone take Dong from Kimmy Schmidt seriously as an object of female desire???

I want to poke her in the tummy like the Pillsbury Doughboy and watch the resultant jiggling

smash her butterfly?

this
i would enjoy poking her tummy with my dick

mmmhhhhhm

she gives me a very good case of the hard dick

only a few more hours left

>shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling

>shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling

What did he mean by this?

>shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling

This show does not need to be an hour long, it would be so much better at half that.

you couldn't be more wrong

>why doesn't Sup Forums like a musical comedy staring a fat female jew with loose morals and even looser vagina trying to race-mix

Gee whiz, I don't know

21 minute sitcoms are too short to tell stories, especially when you have songs The 30 min premium cable length would have been perfect, but the cussing on Showtime would have made it less charming Imo.

Neither do I, user. Neither do I.

This is my new fetish

Shilling this shit should be an executable offense. How can you live with yourself?

Have you seen the show? It's really fucking good (80+ on Metacritic, 90+ on RT) - and the sort of weird specific thing certain people are going to get fucking obsessed with and become obnoxious as fuck trying to people to watch it. A light-in-tone dark musical twisted rom com complete with earworm songs? It's like nothing else on telly. And its ratings are complete trash.

So you get faux-shilling as a result because these people are self-aware.

>Watching anything on the CW.

The last decent show that CW had was Vernoica Mars

It's the best broadcast network these days. They've got steadily better in quality in recent years while the other networks have got worse, with generic shit like cop dramas, Grey's Anatomy-esque soaps, trashy multicamera sitcoms (ala TBBT) or generic family sitcoms.

Network tv is pure shit now. NBC was the last holdout as it had some strong comedies, but those are all cancelled. Seriously, Netflix and Cable has left them completely in the dust.

The thing is, NBC are doing way better now then when they had the comedies. Young people just don't watch network TV anymore, so it's pretty much all geared for the older crowd, which is how we have 4 of those fucking Chicago shows.

No one cares nerds, stop posting about Crazy Fat-girlfriend

But, user, it's premiering at 8/9c TONIGHT on The CW

Don't worry, the season premiere of #CrazyExGirlfriend is on in less than ONE HOUR!

>He watches network tv...

>Watching anything

>mfw

toilet break bump

She's my age? I thought she was much older