How can any self-respecting man watch this sport with the amount of diving and general pussyness that goes on?

How can any self-respecting man watch this sport with the amount of diving and general pussyness that goes on?

the rest is fun to watch

i don't identifty as a self-respecting man

i like when >we spam MESSI MESSI MESSI or TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I agree but the other shit ruins it for me.

only when it ruins it for my team. when i'm watching other teams i don't really care that much, but it is annoying. little to be done with though, i think refs constantly watching replays will ruin the pace of the game.

How can any self-respecting man spend 3 hours staring at niggers and commercials?

Hockey.

Volleyball.

Women's college?

Tennis.

I don't understand. They don't dive because they're hurt/afraid/pussies whatever, they do it because they want the advantage, which happens in every sport. If there was another way to do it they would

Robben never dives though.

NO

ERA

PENAL

>diving is the same as pussyness

What fucking logic is that? Are you saying they dive or are you saying they are legit hurt? If you say they dive then they obviously aren't actually hurt are they? So why are they pussys? If they are actually hurt they aren't diving..

Check fucking mate my fat munching friend

Soccer takes diving to absurd levels. It may happen in other sports but not to this degree. Players fling themselves flamboyantly through the air to try and get calls.

The pussyness comes from the players over-exaggerating injuries, rolling around the ground screaming like a bitch when barely touched, flying backwards if a hand brushes your face, etc.

Tennis is great

it's a sport watched by gays

/thread

Why not retroactively discipline players who dive?