Seriously, fuck this fucking movie

seriously, fuck this fucking movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1qihwMN0JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why ? It was great

Never watched it. Assuming this is bait because it's a classic, but what's wrong with it?

yeah, it was great but so fucking bleak

just watched it again, I'd forgotten how desperate it was

Requiem for a dream is a great film, greatly detailing the effects heroin addiction has on ones life, 9.5/10 tbh

It's fucking sad man. Will tear open your soul

i'm sure it doesn't work the same way it did for people who rented a vhs tape when it was first released. you younger people grew up with the WORST decade for cinema, the 00s. who the fuck knows what your minds are ready for and what this film would mean to you.

the late 90s were a special time. this director broke out with "pi" and i bet you were either 3 or not even born when siskel and ebert had a special about three films; "pi", "black and white and red all over" and some gimpy shit that gave the world "vin diesel".

try reading the book. it's a wild, mindless mess that's very difficult to follow because it's like it was written while wasted drunk and near passing out and hardly paying attention to structure.

Sometimes there is no room for hope. Some people are dealt shitty cards in life and their lives are an example to the rest of us. Be thankful you're not a shit-magnet like these poor bastards.

op had movie day in high school, recognized his own shitty life in that flick, had to do an essay about it, and now tries to be edgy

The ending was sad, when tyrone was having those withdrawal symptoms and thinking about his mother.

We got a winner. I hear it in my dreams.

A movie everyone should see once, but no more than that.

Fuck tyrone! Main dude lost his arm and his girlfriend is a whore. That's worse than jail buddy, because eventually tyrone will be released.

it's an excellent advert for not taking heroin

I get sick watching this movie

ass to ass ! ass to ass!

ye but tyrone had to deal with bigoted guards and weeks of withdrawal symptoms with no medical help. But ye you're right because the main character also had to face jail time afterwards.

> I like thinking about the red dress!

))==((

the mom's story brings a tear to my eye every time. The other fuckers deserve whats coming to them but she was a saint.

))=((

I wanted to see mom going ass to ass with Marian

maybe they'll make a sequel

That's not how it works

This.

fuck you, I know photoshop

the ending was sad for everyone except the mom, she spends the rest of her life convinced she won first prize on the game show

And she managed to escape the clutches of her haunted fridge.

legit

youtube.com/watch?v=D1qihwMN0JM