Ya es hora, Mexithread

Ya es hora, Mexithread.

Sacalas pues

Quieren las fotos de mi morrita?

sí compa, hechalas

Esta nalgona de puebla

Le da pena, convencela

jaja ¿como? Dile que el hilo esta vacío. Solamente como tres personas estamos aquí

Anyone for a Gilf?

Sharon

OP es vien pendejo

OP es joto xd (joto=gay for the stupids anons)

Discuss.

Todo pendejo este morro jaja

no te ofendas, tu peje sera candidato otra vez el próximo sexenio. No se va rendir hasta que se muera.

bumpoo

enserio crees que va a vivir tanto tiempo?

Chingon! Saca mas

no, no creo.

Tu mamá le apestan las nalgas

I love going to the grocery store when the seasonal labor mexicans come to town to pick apples. These sad creatures always use the self checkout because theyre wetbacks and too afraid to talk to the white cashiers. Half the time theyre too stupid to use the system and just leave theyre shit on the counter and go without groceries. Everyone else around stares in disgust. They look terrified and rightly so. Im pretty sure I could toss one of their children into a shopping cart and knock the teeth out of the mom's misshapen skull and noone would care enough to call the police.

bueno, no lo dudo que a los 22 años ya se mama esta morra.

Nigga tu mamá le apestan feooo

morras de cabo san lucas

alguien tiene morritas de GDL universitarias?

>nigga

Morras de Nuevo Laredo?

aquí tiene joven.

nigga cierra ese osico digo lo que quiero cabron

saquen las de queretarok

más

¿Alguien sabe quien es esta morra?

donde las de qro

Ya empezó el desmadre! Pd: la neta quiero un pinche burrito en éste momento. No es broma

Kek! Ste men

Ya te tardaste wey

que tal este burrito

Moar!

si tuvieran que escoger entre Juarez, Hermosillo, o Chihuahua, ¿cual escogerían para vivir y porqué?

Moar! ! !

de donde es?

I have to bump!

But I would never go back to Mexico. I fear it's been taken over by the cartel and don't want to be kidnapped for money

No visiting my home country

Burrito taco rico suave

It's not as bad as the American media portrays it to be. I mean, are you all getting murdered by black and mexican gang members and mass shootings? No. Same in Mexico, things happen, but you'll be fine if you're not an idiot.

Listen here river nigger, spics say nigga more than actual niggers

De Calvillo

Yeah dude I've been to Mexico on vacation before it's actually really nice there I especially love how y'all don't call the police for playing music late at night. PS- your women are fucking sexy

Creo que se me paró el burrito entre las piernas.

Más?

Kek
Myself, I'm terrified of the U.S.
Cops will kill anyone for any reason and get in no trouble, hordes of niggers roam the streets looking for people to rob and rape, crazy feminist cunts are just waiting to take your shit or slap you with a false accusation and on any given day some crazy kid could riddle you with bullets.

moar!

nombre?

Más?

Granted I went to Cancun and it's a tourist area but I'm from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina so I'm from and currently live in a tourist area kek it was basically the same the only difference was there was no Cubans, Jamaicans, Dominicans, Haitians, or Puerto Ricans

maria

Más?

mexicans are gross.

Se me acabaron de nips pero aquí tiene otras

America really isn't as bad as news outlets make it to be we're like every other country we got good areas and shit areas as long as you aren't a gang member and you avoid the ghetto you'll be fine and not every cop is trigger happy mostly the ones in large cities cause of the tourists and high crime rate and all that shit

more

Alguna enseñando culo?

Getting bleached by yours truely.

quien es el fotografo? tiene de mas morras supongo

That's why you live in the south. We don't have that shit down here.

Nice legs though user moy caliente

Perdón compa

Ya vine raza