South Park

Is Denmark supposed to represent Europe as a whole?
Like a place that already has a shit ton of problems as it is but decides to give insufficient solutions to other people's trivial and stupid problems.
A Hamlet reference?
A representation of simply everyone who is not American?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is Denmark supposed to represent Europe as a whole?

Do Ameristupids actually believe this?

South park is trash and you should stop watching it.

They are just taking a piss at us, which is fine since the show is all about shitting all over Americans in general.

Must be a troll. Americans can't be this disconnected from the rest of the world.

at one point I thought they were making fun of russia indirectly because of Putin and troll bullshit

but who knows

Maybe represent Scandinavia as a whole.
The differences between the Scandinavian countries and the rest of Europe are like night and day.

No, I am 100% sure a European wrote this. Especially when it gets dumber and dumber. No American, not even the stupidest, would think SP meant it to represent ALL of Europe. In fact, I would say most of Europe is smart enough to figure it out it's only about Denmark, the trollkillers.

Germany?

This has to be the worst season by far.

All the material to work with, and this is the shit they come up with.

Matt and Trey should simply pass on the torch, its not worth producing entire episodes in 7 days if this is the end quality.

Season 18 is worst. Also some of the Trump analogies were good. I don't say it has been good so far but we'll see. So far I'm not impressed but I think it has a chance.

No it's because of the troll folktales they have up there duh. This show isn't that complicated.

fuck off europoor

It's not like South Park hasn't done it before. Shit, they did it recently with Canadian Trump.

Probably picked a Scandinavian country because they make extensive use of trolls in their folklore. I think they actually explain this in the show by having one of the characters explain they "have a history of dealing with trolls" or something like that.

Where can i watch english Southpark? I only get redirected to the shitty German Soutpark site.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20

>defend America
>say only a European is this stupid
>I'm called European
kek.

Does the Comedy Central website not work? They stream all episodes except 200, 201, and that one episode wiht David Blaine. They even stream the new episodes sometimes earlier than they claim.

Combine second Optimus with Pink Flag 1977 .ag

I doubt it.
I think they just went with a scandinavian country because of troll mythology. Also an excuse to have fun goofy accents.
I think they could've used Sweden or Norway in the same way.
Maybe norway would've been better even due to more(any) mountainous terrain.

I don't understand the song. It was so unfunny. Worst part of an average episode.

Oh? I just kind of assumed they would make you pay for it.

Pretty sure it's just because they thought it would be funny if Danes were fighting internet trolls like they were mythological trolls

Idk, but it doesn't make sense and it is not funny at all.

Trolls (on internet) vs Trolls (the myth)

They even explain it

Nope. Totally free. That's how I watch the episodes. At worst, there are little 10 seconds ads at the beginning but you can skip them.

I love the difference in intelligence on Sup Forums.

This retard thinks OP means in real life, instead of in South Park.

Fucking idiot.

>Maybe norway would've been better even due to more(any) mountainous terrain.
If it's the troll angle they're after, they should've gone with us, yeah. It's sort of "our" thing.
And there's not a single mountain in Denmark. I think the highest point is like 130 meters.