/heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brendan Schaub: Podcast extraordinaire

they still mad tho

just a lil heeminder

He a cool guy tbqhwyf

i literally CAN. NOT. WAIT. until tyron lands a massive bomb on nick diaz and puts him out. 95% of /heem/ would kill themselves i feel.

You are a pedophile

So is Calvillo the new hotness or what? I didn't watch her last fight.

another heeminder for you goofs

>m-m-m-/m-m-maiavidal

what makes you say that buddy?

I want him to /heem/ maia, the butthurt would be immeasurable

You're a nonce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

I would like to bring up - and this is in no way bashing Tyron as a champion - that I feel like Welterweight just suddenly lost a lot of the depth that it used to have.

So we have Maia and Masvidal next, as far as legitimate contenders (although I don't know how legit Masvidal really is as far as champ material) but who else? I feel like WW aged out really quickly. And I don't see anyone as a real threat to Woodley, or as long-term titleholders if they happen to beat Woodley. Thoughts?

I don't hate Tyron, but man, I sure do hate the people that like him.

i legit dont know what that means m8

WW is stacked goof. You still have Cerrone and wonderpedo on the sidelines. Then you have guys like Kamaru Usman, Gunnar Nelson, Mike Perry all coming up.

>the nigger of the sports have its own general

masvidal is overrated as hell right now, he beat a deleted ellenburger and cerrone who was a really good match up. other than nick outlasting tyron, that's if he can survive the bombs, I see no one who can beat tyron desu.

none of those guys beat tyron imo

yeah but none of those guys present any problems to woodley

can you make a "do it for goofs" with pictures of dana white and all the pictures are him scoffing at goofs

Why do you have someone's baby pics saved on your hard-drive?

Do you guys wanna know why Dana won't put Jones/DC on the main event of 214? It's because California has a law that states fans can get a refund on a ticket if the main event changes. I had tickets to 184 and when Weidman pussied out I got a refund.

go look at your cleft upper lip in a mirror, nene

sorry but unfortunately we cant talk like that on /heem/

That's how I feel. No one at WW looks like a legit killer right now.

I will heem you if you step out of line again pedro, consider this your last and only warning

If Jones and goobs were fighting on the same card who would be main eventing?

For sure stay in your lane muchacho

Banged my toe up bad at Thai

really? i should have got a refund when i went to LA to see aldo at 189

lmao just lmao

Did Perry win round 1? I thought he did but I've seen people say Jake was winning the fight up until the KO happened.

Artem

Has it been announced whom Tyron is fighting in July?

wonderboy did before tyron exposed him. rory and lawler were before usada. we'll get someone else breaking out soon enough.

this is why I'm mad at gsp for not fighting 170, and the maia masvidal fight is retarded.

who do you think dork?

>cerrone
perenial choke artist gatekeeper
>wonderboy
couldn't do it with two consecutive chances, so he's irrelevent until T-Wood gets beat/retires
>usman
literally who
>gunnar
wrestling > bjj, so no beating T-Wood
>Perry
it's fun to watch him heem cans, but he'll never be a champ, he got outboxed by a male model

189 was in las vegas, nevada

... 189 was in vegas, bro

>>usman
>literally who

Smdh @ casuals

Gooby. He's a bigger draw than Jones ever was and Dana will never risk main eventing Jones again.

>he doesnt know some prelim pseudo fighter so hes a casual

lmao

usman doesnt beat woodley mate

mike perry would beat the brakes off tyron. he is incredibly strong on the ground and is too agressive and good chin to get KO'd

where is platinum ranked now? is he 13?

You are literally a casual filth, stop (you)ing me

I said up and comer dummy goof. You're saying WW is dead in the water when it isn't.

Are you being of serious, friendmly?

>masvidal is overrated
I think you meant to say underrated. Schmucks like you didn't even know who he was till he fought Cerrone.

if only Rory was still in the UFC
what a bad loss for them. ww sucks

>nick diaz and puts him out. 95% of /heem/ would kill themselves i feel
Why would heem care? There was only ever that one dude who loved Nick here iirc and he left months ago.
Also why would he be fighting Nick? Nick is hanging with Drake

He's right tho, match ups makes fights

hes a 155er who is 4-3 in his last 7. hes the definition of a hypetrain. this will be maia's easiest fight of his career. mark my words

Masvidal has the chin to survive Woodley as well. He also has much more chance of finishing Tyron than Nick does

Mike Perry is a one dimensional inexperienced fighter. He got exposed by Jouban, but now that he's heem'd a deleted fighter he can become champ?

He has a long way to go to crack the top 5, if not the top 10.

>where is platinum ranked now? is he 13?

unranked. Ellenberger dropped out the rankings, Matt Brown moved up to 14 and Leon Edwards took the vacant 15th spot.

There's 18 panelists and currently only 3 have Perry ranked (one at 14, two at 15). Probably gonna need another win before more put him on there.

Anyone know whom Tyron Woodley is fighting this July on PPV?

>hes a 155er who is 4-3 in his last 7.
Oh someone did their sherdog homework. Doesn't erase the fact you're a casual who only knows about him from his last fight cause he beat up a meme fighter.

I mean, I guess Perry could trade with him, but I don't think there's a man alive at 170 Woodley can't knock out. And I haven't seen much of Perry's ground game. It wasn't really called on in any of his fights but the Roberts one, and by the time it was on the ground Roberts was already half-heemed and mentally broken.

who /joanna/ here?

what did jouban expose? that perry was overconfident and headhunting? he's level headed now as shown in his last fight, and it has made him become even better.

hey man don't talk down to the sherdog warriors, they can look up literally anything fighter in the UFC. you dont stand a chance

so you're admitting im right?

All 3 of those losses were Split Decisions that could have gone his way too.

Matt Brown moved UP after getting finished like 3 straight times? And he hasn't won since I don't even know when.

Tyron doesn't have the height and reach to replicate Joubans gameplan so bringing him up is irrelevant

You're obviously baiting but Ellenberger was destroying Mike

He definitely didn't lose to Al Iaquinta

He still got exposed by an unranked fighter. And this was in the striking mind, we still haven't seen Perry's ground game.

>he was winning until he wasn't

still a loss and no they couldnt have gone his way considering 2 of 3 judges agreed he lost

He was losing until he won

Whoa she's tan. Where is she?

>Jouban only won cause of height and reach
Or because he had a superior fight IQ.

Maias +100
If you really believe that bet money on him and post your slip here

florida for the last few months she trains at ATT

Tyron is not unbeatable, I highly doubt Nick will be able to do shit to him though if thats the next fight, he'll just get taken down and wrestlefucked and his face will be a bloody mess by the end of it, basically a good payday for Tyron

Maia's only chance is basically backpacking him or if Woodley is somehow stupid enough to take him to the ground (he's not), Masivadal is looking good but Tyron hits hard as fuck, I can see him getting dropped or slept, its not so much the division is shallow right now, its just the right matchup isn't in consideration currently

I 100% disagree, maia will beat him anyway

nick. maybe robbery?

Remember that crazy streak Matt Brown had a few years back when was just murdering guys one after the other, all culminating in that really close fight with Robbie? What happened to that Matt Brown?

If Jake still had a chin Perry would be ko'd

ufc rankings are wild

You're such a moron lol. You know what I meant.

Robbie took his soul.

>nunes ranked over tyron

i don't even like the crybaby, but fuck me, man.

>Jorge doesn't have a chin

He should sue. This is clearly discrimination against the mentally handicapped.

Conor vs Cyborg @ catchweight is the fight to make imo

Mike Perry is a hothead who trains at UFC Gym Orlando. If he wasn't raised like dog shit he could train at one of the good gyms in the state.

USADA fucked his whole life up.

>dc
>8
>conor
>2
this bitch should have her vote rescinded just for that

Anyone who has DC outside of the p4p top 5 is a moron.

Anyone who ranks Magiga higher than 4th is also a moron

Perry has literally ZERO head movement, tyron counter heem him to death.

absolute delusion and I love perry

>cant even make weight without cheating
>p4p

lol no

Perry is also a reachlet

hurts my soul desu

Matt Brown was kinda dadbod even before the USDA, tho. I think heroin is what finally fucked his life up.

no women though

>no joanna
>cuckstaffson
>wonderboy
come on

P4P rankings in MMA are asinine and are used only as marketing tools.

In a sport where you both strike and grapple, it makes no earthly sense to put DC on the same list as Joanna where even a slight comparison could be made between the two.

1. Jon Jones
2. Demetrious Johnson
3. Daniel Cormier
4. Yoel Romero
5. TJ Dillashaw
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Conor McGregor
8. Jose Aldo
9. Stipe Miocic
10. Tyron Woodley
11. Cody Garbrandt
12. Max Holloway