NEEDLE DROP SHOW CANCELLED

Holy shit, Ezra is literally getting this guy blacklisted

What the fuck, this is so fucking wrong. Im a staunch liberal and am in disbelief

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Z_tdf_YsA
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rja476/noiseys-best-and-worst-of-2013-ezra-marcus
archive.fo/a6syS
twitter.com/ezra_marc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is just getting ridiculous now

while it is mainly his fault, just remember that the people cancelling his shows also didn't take the time to actually make sure the article was telling the truth about fantano

Now that Fantano is finished, who do we replace him with? For me, I nominate Steve Terreberry.

Pros
>funny as fuck dude
>wicked talented
>sick riffs
>NOT a racist

Cons
>??????????

nu-males were a mistake.

>>funny as fuck
no.
i'll give you the rest though, dude is talented as hell and pretty fun to watch

I like his lil wayne video but his shtick oa way overdone. Oh and he's a wh*Toid.

why the fuck are people acting as if this article exposed fantano? Thatistheplan had half the amount of subscribers that his main channel has, and I think it was even listed on his main channel as his second one (along with 'fantano'). It wasn't exactly hidden

HAHAHAHAHA
So glad this cunt is having a meltdown, he's been an abhorrent faggot since about 2013

where is he having a meltdown?

What if Fantano becomes unironically alt right as a result of this like Sam Hyde did?

This is only fitting given how egregiously unfunny his second channel was

>the alt right is dead

feels good man

Pls explain whats going on

i'm pretty sure they cancelled the show because recent controversy was surrounding him, not because they they're trying to spread le sjw agenda or whatever

would be bad for PR

>destroying your brain with fantano

Ironically / unironically, it's the same thing.

Fantano went off the rails and made a video naming the Jew, now (((they))) are taking him down

In his head

everyone send the venue hate mail. real shit

Just wan to throw out there that I went to college with this cunt. No one liked him, everyone found him obnoxious, and he would try to act like an alpha because a tiny liberal arts college is the only place he could be perceived as such. I guess he has moved on to slandering people in order to feel powerful.

Here's him doing some shitty DJingyoutube.com/watch?v=a8Z_tdf_YsA

And here's his best of 2013 list in which he devotes an entire section to Melon
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rja476/noiseys-best-and-worst-of-2013-ezra-marcus

>Anthony Fantano is alt-right

>we did it guys! we took down the alt-right boogeyman!

>Just wan to throw out there that I went to college with this cunt.

dying @ both of you going to sarah lawrence

Based Ezra is getting rid off the melon. I love this fucking guy.

I can't believe Fantano invented racism!

>fantano living the dream on yt
>jealous writer takes notice
>"Breaking news: Fantano is racist"
>fantano is kil

Someone fill me in on what is happening right fucking now.

Is Ezra... dare I say it... /ourguy/?

I hope people start to fucking see how sad this shit is getting. How are they fucking accusing Anthony Fantano of being racist simply based on nitpicked stuff?
It's not only media, the liberals(call me a Sup Forumsack for using this word here, I don't care) INSTANDLY jump on the accusation because it's probably their only duty in life

lol Sam was alt-right long before the Bernstein article. Some MDE fans just refused to believe it because it clashed with their politics so much.

call him out on Twitter

I hope he deletes his primary channel too

Remember what happened with Pewdiepie/Jontron/Same Hyde? Same thing (except even more ridiculous because Fantano is obviously a leftie)

Somebody wrote a (pretty silly) article calling anthony fantano an alt-right youtuber, he deleted his meme channel and a few(?) of his tour dates got cancelled

Obviously the dude himself isn't alt right, but he works with a few alt righters and pandered really heavily to that le anti sjw memelord demographic on his side channel, so I see what the writer meant

archive.fo/a6syS

>hitpiece on fantano comes out "exposing him as an alt-right nazi"
>massive shitstorm on both sides ensues
>blah blah blah fantano is finished #MusicGate starts now

wtf that's a really weird section
that's weird man

desu i've got no sympathy for fantano whatsoever, his vague, centrist-liberal approach to politics was always pathetic and by being associated with a few shitty people he's bound to have these kind of accusations thrown at him.

murmrr Facebook, website etc just deleted all links to show, acting like it never existed

Spineless fucking rats

Venue should be contacted for additional answers

>I'm a white man hating antifa commie SJW feminist transpolyqueerdemisexual and even I'm shocked by this!! xDDD D

It's clearly #melongate

Richard Spencer holding a torch rally for Fantano WHEN???

Sadly, this is ultimately going to "redpill" a bunch of folks. With this i mean, moving them to the right side of the spectrum.

How to completely ruin your organization's credibility
1. Overreact to someone's personal political views that are unrelated to the organization
2. Blacklist them

It happened with Jontron and Yooka-Laylee, it happened with PewDiePie and Wall Street Journal, now it's happening with melon man.

but it is

>a business doesn't want to associate with people who publically make highly controversial political statements
shocker

the amount of purity testing there is on the left is insane these days, you can't even talk to a Sargon type (as lame as he is) without being accused of having "alt-right sympathies"

I'm not Fantano's biggest fan but I bet the venue/organizers have booked someone with far worse views than Fantano. They going to do a background check on everyone from now on or?

the statements weren't controversial until they were framed a certain way by the media
no one really gave a shit before, even though the channel was pretty popular and had plenty of views

>you will never go to college with literally /ourguy/
feels really bad

Yeah all those pewdiepie fans will no longer read the WSJ. They'll make sure to choose a different economics broadsheet in the future

DIIV played there just this summer, Devchan said 10x more ironic racist shit

that's probably because sargon is a pseudo-intellectual moron who you should be shamed for being associated with. why are we acting like this is a bad thing?

the real issue here is that you spent actual money to see the melon talk

And learned the value of embracing memes

pretty sure calling somebody a nigger on a livestream is the definition of controversial

>you can't even talk to a Sargon type (as lame as he is) without being accused of having "alt-right sympathies"
cause melon was fucking sympathetic to him
its not like he invited him to debunk his entire worldview

i was talking specifically about Fantano

sam hyde is a comedian, he doesn't do politics

This. It's actually remarkable to see how high-profile personalities actually get away with half the shit they pull. And whenever someone says 'oh maybe Pewdiepie should call people niggers' it's like ooohhh SJW!!! PC police!!! You can't even say nigger anymore!!!

framed a certain way = listened to by people other than his fanboys

There's a difference between saying "Wow, that guy is a dumbass, you should ignore him" and "Wow, that guy is a dangerous right-winger and you are also dangerous because of your minimal contact with him"

Thank God, maybe people will start developing better taste.

>not a racist
>pros`

Even his biggest haters have to admit this is stupid. I hope he goes all-out against these idiots.

Fucking exactly. For example, the team behind Yooka-Laylee removed Jontron's voice cameo for his controversial policital views. But he has a VA role in a similar game, A Hat in Time, and nobody gave a shit about that.

>a guy with a black girlfriend who openly refuses to review Varg's music because he's a political figure is alt-right and should be banned

I don't even like Fantano, but this is retarded.

it's not the venue's fault. send hate mail to popgun presents

dev barely got off the hook because he isn't white. cole is such a massive cuck that he felt guilty kicking a hispanic out of the band and let dev back in

#memelivesmatter

I love all the people saying "well he shouldn't have had ____ on his podcast" or "well he shouldn't have spouted off those ideas, even as a parody". I'm sure you all would have been saying the same thing back in the 50s when people were blacklisted in Hollywood for having communist sympathies.

probably, because we would've developed in a society where communism was widely reviled and would not have experienced any real exposure to far left viewpoints

this
liberals are the uptight christian soccer moms of the 2010's. if Sup Forums was around in the 1980's there would be people here supporting tipper gore and the PMRC. i guarantee it

That's excellent, Fuck Fantano . Anyone who sticks up for that faggot is a the cancer that killed Sup Forums

>would not have experienced any real exposure to far left viewpoints
lol tell that to all the eastern european immigrants who came here to escape the gulag

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong- Yes, Fantano has freedom of speech. I think everyone sensible would support that. And with that freedom, he chose to meme and meme and meme and have shit taste and be edgy, and that's about it. So, within their rights, just as Fantano acted within his, these event organizers canceled his thing. It's a cliche, but it's worth reminding you- freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to have an audience.

Why are we not happy? Are we so meme and shit taste happy that we see this as a bad thing? Anyone with decent taste and a decent sense of humor should be glad that hack is losing appeal.

i assumed that the poster was implying that we would be middle class white suburbanites, which is the stereotypical image of a dude from the 50s

It was just a little label on an album cover. I genuinely never got what the big deal was.

I can't believe many of you are siding with this douchebag just to go against poor melon.
And I don't even like Fantano that much.

>Anyone with decent taste and a decent sense of humor should be glad that hack is losing appeal.
don't bother using logic to his underage fanbase.

that channel was unfunny.

>Why are we not happy? Are we so meme and shit taste happy that we see this as a bad thing? Anyone with decent taste and a decent sense of humor should be glad that hack is losing appeal.

this would be fine if he organically lost an audience through poor content production instead of being targeted by a vindictive blogger signalling to his Verified Twitter Friends for woke points

I'm gonna regret taking the bait, butnyoure aware that communists are still in power in many european states and there's no gulags right? Or are you talking strictly the USSR era?

>Why are we not happy? Are we so meme and shit taste happy that we see this as a bad thing? Anyone with decent taste and a decent sense of humor should be glad that hack is losing appeal.

this. Sup Forums will only benefit from this guy fucking off for good

How can one nu male destroy a whole youtube channel like this? Can fantano sue him for slander?

Sure, but I still would love to see him fuck off.

Ezra will go away after a week. That fucking melon has been around forever.

It's just so obvious

twitter.com/ezra_marc

his twitter is just him boasting about how he's taken fantano down, what a pitiful existence lmao

ah yes, the left are now turning on their own.

poor melon, i was fond of him.

>staunch liberal
How are you a liberal? What policies do you support?

>Can fantano sue him for slander?
For what? Stating the facts?

i'd buy him a drink

what are the facts again?

The things said in the article are what happened.

No. There's almost _nothing_ in the article that could be construed as libel to even the most zealous judges or court systems. He didn't defame him either. People would be wasting an exorbitant amount of money for a quest that would end up helping Fader out more by making Sup Forums look desperate and reactionary.

People supporting this legal crusade aren't helping Fantano out in the slightest.

>It was just a little label on an album cover. I genuinely never got what the big deal was.
the PMRC's plans were much bigger than the little parental advisory sticker. they originally wanted to have all albums with objectionable lyrics placed in special sleeves with giant warnings, sold under the counter at retailers and even wanted to make all rock/metal shows 18+. they reached a compromise with the RIAA and settled on the parental advisory sticker

You're not wrong, but I'm totally ok with others being arbiters of taste when they have taste I agree with. Call me selfish

why not tell us what you think is slanderous instead

>communists are still in power in many european states
what? which ones?