webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump niggas
Talk to me I’m lonely

what did you dream about last night

you should just fuck an actual girl

Can’t remember probably traps you?

ate some girl out who told me she pisses on her pillow then sleeps on it.

Hello UK fag. What's your name?

I'm doing some cole right now also.
Don't know how much, but it's a lot.
Shit's almost over

Coke*

Mr shemale you?

Says is Britbong and has image of Dollar Bill and coke.....um....um....

Dude that looks like powder cum how is it?

Any northern England traps? Literally dying to cum in a traps ass

just did half a gram of this bad bitch wat up peopleeee

Hey... i like oasis bro. And i got some blow.. just not as much maybe about .75

Forgot the thing was a little moist
What

Nice bro. I feel like I could be getting addicted. Any advice? Too expensive of a hobby really

Nigga, I'm not OP

My girl and i split 7 grams yesterday. Went from 6pm to noon today.

Nice. Marry that shit

Anybody else on the blowwww

Doing the next line now

Ayyy

How do you make your coke so fine?
Mine always has some huge chunks

Chop it up?
Why would you snort chunks?
Thats not how noses work.
Now if you were implying that my shit was stepped on, then youd be correct but it came with decent rocks so i cant complain

How about not doing so much coke? Like save it for special occasions

Thats not how coke works

Nah man, its because I'm kinda newbie with that shit.
I don't have any razor blade to chop it, so I'm struggling with that card.
Look at that shit (Sorry about the quality)

Of course before snorting it I chop it more, but it doesn't look like yours. Amd definitely doesn't feel right.

First of all. Im using a card. Second of all. Thats not coke its brown sugar. Third of all. Youre a fag for pretending you have coke when you really dont have anything, i mean really, are you gonna impress some hoes with your brown sugar joke?

Why do you idiots use dirty table surface and even dirtier bills to snort something? I would be very worried about getting sinusitis. Use a clean straw and clean surface, at least you should get that covered. But I guess you are all pretty stupid in the first place.

Why would I do it, dude.

Wow so edgy

If its molly then maybe itd be real but that brown hue is likely something else you shouldnt snort (obviously)
Theres nothing edgy about that at all. Im doing coke, im not gassing millions of jews

Done coke like 3 times across 2017, all special occasions. Addiction isn't overnight, unless you're already in too deep.

Jesus. You'll have pebbles falling out of your nose for an hour, and you'll be way less high. Break that shit into powder.

Put the bill over it and run the edge of your credit card over it until it breaks up the rocks.

Doing drugs is like anything else: you've got yo apply yourself.

Agree, i mean ive been doing it intermittently. I just got my degree in psychology and so i could only get it when i come home to Chicago but i do it on occasion. I got a ball for New Years and then im done until i fond a job doin therapy

how much does that cost these days? Seems like a lot of money.

Depends where you live. Not op, but you can get blow in the states like a ball for 100-200$ depending on where you live and the quality of it. Obviously if you buy in bulk you can get it cheap like 800-1200

Camera and Lighting didn't help, but it has this colour.

I hate to say it man but it might have some crack in it. Im not tryna be a troll or a dick but yellow tint is usually a sign that its been rocked up. Your better of smoking it, which isnt that bad tbh i like makin foilies myself

Shit

Its all good, yans will getchu there just throw it in a pipe with some tobacco or weed and youll be gucci

Have you heard of this anime?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

Thanks, doc.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

and stay there.

U and me both user

Get a straw. Bills suck plus they're filthy.

Gettin picky with your tudors?

Straws work better and you dont have to roll them up.

True, but powder sticks to them, cut it open and see, bills work clean just use 100s or whatever those eurofags use as big money

what kind of shit is that m8 how cut is that.

also keep breaking it into powder u piece of shit.

the only coke I have taken is like 1/3 of that line at most or feels like u die

How does come feel?

get a plastic bag or so or a paper also works then roll a dedorant or sth that u can roll and press hard af over it.

boom powder

OP here... my man!!