Was Female Emancipation a Mistake?

'Varium et mutabile semper femina.'

Now that females are showing their true colours...
>acting out their innate slutty predisposition
>having children later, in the dangerous "Down's range"... if at all
>lesbianism rampant and all but an accepted 'right of passage' of most females
>fundamentalist feminism, straddling blatant misandry
>the ''glass ceiling' meme leading to a lowering over overall societal standards in order to plateau the playing field in areas were females are naturally inferior
>endoresed body image neglect -- e.g., obesity being euphemised as "full-bodied"
>...in concert, resulting in the diminution of their attractiveness to males
>...a symptom of which is increased [male] homosexuality, feminisation and the emergence of the potentially female-superseding, 'traps'...

Did the Occident miscalculate what suffrage and permitting 'bra-burning' and the like would entail in the medium-long term for the female gender?

Have the superstition worship cults been right all along in their subjugating the female and use as a veritable 'baby machine' and caste below males?

Beyond the warm, slimy, acidic hole they hold ransom from cock-led virgins and lowest common denominator "males", are females becoming redundant?

What say you, Sup Forumslution...?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right?c=953702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people think this ugly, shapeless cunt is attractive

what happened to standards?

'If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.' (Joseph Goebbels)

>inculcation

is that justin bieber?

Yes.

It was cool when she was a jailbait cutie with long hair and PC attitude.

Now I don't think anyone consider her seriously attractive, it's just that sense of personal satisfaction when you're hoping hard for something to become a reality and when it does, you'll fap to it not for the sake of the attractiveness, but for the sake of your hopes gone real.

The problem is imo our society wants to protect women against literally every responsibility. Ergo they don't have to grow up.
look at this bitch. Shes like "wahhh wahh give attention". You know what people told women in the 19th century when they were hit or raped? Get over it!!! There's no time for a crybaby just like we're telling it men today. Women then had dignity and weren't big attention whores.

Really makes you think, don't it?

Sauce

JUST

There are things in this world worse than being a KHV.

>delivered

My disgust knows no bounds.

Bampen for superbly written OP

Hmm, it's almost as if she's an actor that has actually played this exact role before, and with make-up artists on speed-dial.

On one hand, this bitch is absolutely evil and is showing how easy it is to game the US justice system as a woman.

On the other, she's fucking over that dumbass Depp, so I don't know who to root for.

I hope they both get killed by Australian emus.

>US
>JUSTICE system

pick one

>Was Female Emancipation a Mistake?
Obviously. Next question?

I don't know, I've been wondering lately if we can even blame women since they're so retarded. Women are like children right? So what if we, the parents, have failed in cultivating a sense of morality in our retarded children? Can you blame a dog for pissing on the carpet if it doesn't have the capacity to know any better?

>Can you blame a dog for pissing on the carpet if it doesn't have the capacity to know any better?
Can you blame a slut for being a slut when being a slut is what's expected of her?

>second

But for that user, a first has to have happened

>Next question?
Who's to blame?
How do you address the problem?
Can Pandora's pungent box be closed...?

Well we (men) let it happen, so we should rightly take the blame.
Not sure
No; to undo women's voting would require a referendum -and- a significant proportion of women to vote against their own rights. This won't happen,

>to undo women's voting would require a referendum
Universal testing on 'voting knowledge' - economics, geopolitics, cultural studies, fundamental STEM abilities etc.- before the right to vote is bestowed...? A 'voting license', if you will...

Why don't we have a referendum where only the men vote?
We really just gotta stop listening to women in general.

Good luck. More likely, the countries so afflicted will collapse under the weight of their own mistake leaving a huge mess for whoever is left to clean up.
Personally I just want to move to a sane country

Its ok Depp is a cuck

Johny prepp

He deserves all of this. I've liked him as an actor in the past, but he's just an annoying little shit now. I bet he really would have a regular American accent like in Gilbert Grape, but he puts on this abomination of a fake accent like he's oh so ashamed of America that he musn't speaketh their tongue

I've thought about this idea for a long time. Not necessarily a license that allows one to vote, but a determination that some people are more qualified (or morally entitled) to have a louder voice on certain subjects. Soldiers and their families might get more votes on whether we go to war for example (providing they can also prove they're sufficiently informed). If you don't pay tax then you don't get to decide where tax is spent, and maybe the more you pay, the more influence you have over that decision.

Call it a "weighted" democracy. Obviously certain rights must be constitutionally protected from self-interested voting, and some decisions have to be taken by a cabinet, but it's always bothered me that every idiot gets the same political power as a highly qualified person in a referendum or an election.

The dilution of the vote through permission of literal, clinically assayable retardates (*no hyperbole) to partake - for no other reason than reaching an arbitrary chronological threshold, predicated upon zer0 scientific data - is a death sentence for democratic nations.

If the intellectual elite - scientists, philosophers, doctors, historians et al. - steered the course of Occidental nations, we would not find ourselves in the political tumult we do today.

We already lost Robin Williams over this kind of shit. Will some crazed fan please just murder this whore?

It's a bit of a long flight for me and I don't know the LA area that well.

It's all right my man. In nature inferior systems disappear of their own accord in due course.

>a determination that some people are more qualified (or morally entitled) to have a louder voice on certain subjects.
pertinent viewing (Sam Harris):
ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right?c=953702

Yeah, what is that accent?

Thanks, this is interesting. I've been impressed by this guy in the past. Will watch later.

>In nature inferior systems disappear of their own accord
Correction: The _DID_ disappear... before human (read: fundamentalist humanist) interference.

When we argue for the right-to-life of damaged DNA; when we're too timid to table inherent racial and epigenetic, cultural differences (thereby preventing implementation of 'cruel to be kind' necessary remedies); when we're more concerned about absurd historical revisionism in the name of 'affirmative action'... we interfere with the evolutionary process that has got us this far.

We are orchestrating our own species' demise through imprudent, irrational, mindless cosseting of the deadwood DNA that evolution is fundamentally designed to filter. We are defying evolution. We are spurning it... and so, by and by, it will spurn us.

Actually I was talking about political systems. They are subject to the same evolutionary pressures as organisms, and inferior ones are short-lived.

>They are subject to the same evolutionary pressures as organisms, and inferior ones are short-lived.
Sure. But the end of democracy means... what? Communism? Authoritarianism? Totalitarianism?

The end of democracy might not lead to a better system... perhaps something much, much worse.

The moral inversion, brought on by the decay of the nuclear family, that we're living in is subversive of the democratic system established and defended in the west. Fix the families, and you fix everything else. Women are by no means the only ones to blame.

Holy shit that Trolius quote really explains why people are so fucking stupid in groups.

>our ancestors let women vote and now we can't undo it
Strong AI soon goyim
I hope our robot overlords take none of their shit and take all them uppity bitches to the mechanical breeding grounds for processing

I'd fuck her desu.

Really all she needs to do is stop dressing like a moron, pulling weird faces and acting like a degenerate. She can be [pretty cute when she wants.

I remember you. The merchant watermark is incredible.

So are your trips, esteemed greatest ally
I'm pretty sure the hideous tattoos are permanent

Post the asian webm

Made my pocket twitch.

Yellow fever can be an inescapable web of madness and supreme gentlemannery goyim
Please indulge with great care

Thanks Schlo

for men, it's the JUSTice system

Mate I'd fucking reply if I understood half of your fucking post

Have this anyway

Couldn't hold a candle to even most [passable] traps.

Always looks more palatable / less feral through and Asian prism...

My dog knows better .

Brenden fraser too, I don't like depp much since he broke our laws and then acted like a faggot about it. But I feel for any man who suffers because of a woman. God speed to him, his downfall shall be long and harsh.

I lost so hard =))))

I'm pretty right wing but as a woman I'm always turned off by the right wing's desire to make women back into slaves. It's creepy and a major reason I'll never back the Republicans even if I don't vote Democrat

>low libido

>I feel for any man who suffers because of a woman
Cuckolds of their own making.

>pi cuck actor renounces US citizenship because it's too conservative
>move to France
>get fucked by the court's bias for women
All is right in the world

The worst of dogs is more loyal than the best of women.

>The worst of dogs is more loyal than the best of women.
Seeing as there's no attribution to that quote... I think I'll meme it! Thanks!

Fuck are you talkn about, Bruce? Thats daisy ridley in the second pic, not amber heard, you fucking moron bogan piece of shit

>Thats daisy ridley in the second pic
[[[[[[[[[[[citation needed]]]]]]]]]]]

...and the point/s still stand/s

My fuckn brain is my citation, Sheila. Shame you dont have a drop of grey matter in that dome of yours.

Look reeeeaaal close at the two photos, you fucking dimwit

To be fair, Johnny boy is a huge SJW liberal faggot and is getting a taste of his own medicine.

>My fuckn brain is my citation
Whose point are you trying to prove here?

>robots can assemble your car
>women can disassemble your wealth

Robots should be voting and running for office instead t.b.h

A sad state of affairs when the only thing needed to "troll" is to tell the plain truth.

Out out out JDIF!

White men are responsible for spoiling their women, because they're all whiteknights, you cucks absolutely deserve it.

What outcome do you expect when they are raised by single moms and most authority figures they encounter until high school are female.They are indoctrinated to worship the jewgina

why do they hold a mic near the clit? Does it a makes funny sounds or what?

>mic near the clit

fucking kek

i wanna see justines vagina