Looking for individual pics

Ex

Any more?

Kekd

thats Jamie

yea sure dude. a bunch

merry anal plug i have a Christmas in

You Fuck that? Story?

its my ex i met her when i was stationed in NC. She is married with a kid now. this was back in ..2006-2010

my i met her at a starbucks the day before her 18th birthday. i was 25 a month later her mom was pounding on my door calling me a pedo. it was pretty funny since her daughter was 18

forgot to attach pic

Cute

here is another one of my girls from when i was stationed in NC

love this one

another ex from fl

another

another

Whoa. Any more for sharing?

yea gimme a sec ill crop them so i can get them down to the file size limit

Thanks mate! Gorgeous woman

my pleasure man they were from my glory days im a bit of an oldman now but fuck if that digital camera i bought wasnt worth every penny lol

Yo what's her name

Wow. Love this woman. Can we see more of hee face?

funny story about these last 3 pictures. the flash on my digital camera woke up her mom whom in turn woke up her 12 yr old brother. mind you this is like 2002. Her mom pushs open the door to catch me camera in hand. i did the swaperoo with the memory cards and when she was giving her daughter a tounge lashing i told her i deleted the pictures.

Wow. Love this woman. Can we see more of her face?

ill see if i have any more with her face in it.. unfortunately it will be with her clothes on

Haaa!. Worth it

i dont wanna ruin it but this girl is a fattie now and she shit out a bunch of kids. She married this dude who was total douche always says he was going to kick my ass for cheating on her and breaking her heart.. id love to drop these pictures in his parents mail box 5 streets over

this is was a truestory of nerd gets revenge. i was a senior and this girl was a junior and considered to be one of the hottest if not the hottest girl in shcool. I was super nerd playing magic the gathering in the library before school chicks didnt want me at all. i graduated started lifting weights and got a nice sports car and my own place because i had a really good job. I ended up fucking this girl and all of her friends. before i joined the military and got out of town. I still play magic the gathering HA HA