Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

its still 4pm nigga
but I'll still stay inside because I'm a robot

For baneposting

because I'm anti-social, because I prefer to dude lmao and watch good film by myself, because parties and clubs are like a grating noise to me, because I hate having to put on a facade of interest when "normies" talk to me

I think that about sums it up.

ANSWER HIM ANONS

That's how everyone feels user to be honest

fuck you, I did the "friday night 'why are you here' bane" thing in the afternoon first

I have no friends

It's only afternoon where I am senpai

Why are you posting dated reddit memes for /soc/ threads?

we are right here, Farm-a-Lamb

was being a sad britfag not knowing what time zones are part of your plan?

because the light was on

uh, you dont get to not have friends.

I just got back from work, faggot

You wouldn't get to bring any anyway

I never leave

Because the yugioh tourney at my local shop hasn't started yet.

>friday night

It's not even 2 pm. If I was on my regular sleep schedule and hadn't stayed up all last night to this day, I'd still be asleep right now.

Good way to save money and not go out and waste it all on partying t b h

because i have a date in 1h 30 with my buddy's gf who's trying to fuck him over by sucking my dick

you should save it on trips to the kino, movie + snacks

Im not

don't do it user it's a trap

>He doesn't pilot a $300+ deck
>He still goes to tournaments

then show me your body

yes. for her. he's coming too and she doesn't know it. No whore gonna cuck my pals

I have all that and more here friendo.
If you wanna bang a sloot put on the Truman Show when she comes over. It always work for some reason.

Because it's 1pm, it's a little bit too early to be hitting the bar.

Finished work and got home to play some Doom. Saw the girl I had a date with last weekend kissing with some guy from the bus stop and getting in his car, so I'm getting drunk as well

Excuse me for not spending half my paycheck on shiny cards.

Chad always wins. Jameson will always be there for you.

based 2bh

I'm killing a few hours before I head off to a bachelor party and my girlfriend was over last night so today is me time. I'm watching friends for the first time, so I'm doing that and stockpiling liquor for the weekend

I think I would end up paying attention and rewatching it

Cause I got comfy.

>went to gym
>ate
>took a shower and shaved,now I am in fresh sweatpants
>it's raining outside
>heat is on

aw yeah

It's only 8pm. I'm gonna go out around 12 after a few more episodes of Black Mirror

>tfw no thick redheaded qt3.14 social climber girlfriend

>tfw no heating

It's 15 C inside. That's about 59 Fahrenheit for americans

Lots of people feel this way, the best thing you can do is find someone else that feels that way too.

I am sorry man. I just got this air conditioner,it heats up my place in a few minutes,it's crazy strong. I was like you last year,always under blankets.

It's really hard for me not to do that t b h
It's a good ass movie.

Who's having dude weed tonight with their kino?

Recommend me a comfy mystery,please!

Same. I have no friends and sometimes I wish I had a few, but then I realise I'm just not really interested in people in general. This applies to relationships too.

Because the lady friend is babysitting tonight, plus we work together and she doesn't want to cause gossip so she's apprehensive about chilling just yet.

>tfw too smart to dilute the film experience with drugs

moved years ago from a massive amount of "friends" to 1 gf and 1-3 close friends with shared interests. It's honestly very comfy.

>tfw no friends therefore no connections to get weed from

you guys should start a podcast or youtube kinochannel, you could be the next RLM, you could be rich!

It's 3pm and I'm still at work. I'm out at 5 and then am performing in the city at 7

Are you me?

I have no friends.
I am completely broke and in debts that will probably force me to kill myself as I can't see how I will be able to repay them back so I am trying to read/watch/play as much as I can, while I still can.
I am boring and have nothing to talk about except for history, geopolitics, military technologies and some games.

can't score any, even when I have time and money to have a relaxing smoke. Fuck you americans for getting weed so easily, here its like some complicated quest and you'll pay yourself silly

what are you performing?

>performing in the city
what did she mean by this?

Just kill yourself for the sake of Sup Forums then
one less pleb means Sup Forums gets a tiny bit slower and better

only if i get payed by disney to say that TFA was a good movie

Sup Forums is doomed since the dawn of time man. no amount of purging would save it
never ever

NYC here. I feel sorry for you bro. It's Croptober right now (all the buds grown over the summer are now cropping out) and I've literally been getting an ounce of new shit every week this month.

How much do you charge for a quickie? Did you invest in kneepads?

Really looking forward to the new season of Twin Peaks but more than that want to see Scorseses Silence.

Why are you in debt?

weed is everywhere. i bet you can get it in North Korea

I've experienced that feel couple of times.. have fun man!

What do you guys snack on when you're watching comfy kino? I eat Chicken N Biscuit crackers with easy cheese.

I've been getting butterfingers a lot lately. God knows why.

>Why are you here?
im sick and throwing a party tomorrow so i have to rest

It's comedy, but not good comedy anybody goes to see

Honestly gay whoring would probably be less embarrassing for me than improv comedy

not in scandinavia man. When a small town here gets a batch of weed, its literally sold in under an hour with 20 euros (21 something dollars) per GRAM, no discounts even if you buy a larger amount, and usually you'll miss the whole shit and just wait for another month for next mofo who manages to grow a fucking bush under a toilet closet or something

I have the flu

Stop watching Spider-Man 2 so much.

No idea how this works in the US but there you can get ~1k Euros via SMS Credit services.

Laptop completely broke - had to buy new one, dog fell ill, glasses broke and other shit happened that forced me to get in to about 3k Euro debt - at this point I am merely prolonging the repay date every month.
It will take my years to repay all that money back - wageslavery can only guarantee your survival here, but not life. I already eat only 4 times a week just to save something up but it is impossible.
Once the day comes and they have to collect the summ - I am jumping in front the train (can't buy guns here).

Till then, home-work-home-work-home-work-home-work...

Kill yourself Sup Forumsedditor

im a virgin autist introvert

Dude...three thousand? That's it?

I don't know what to say man,that sucks.

Why won't my left eyelid stop twitching?

How small is your salary that it would take years to pay off 3000 euros? Don't you have furniture to sell? Or a laptop? At this point it's better to live without debt and stuff than with debt and stuff.

>he thinks it's Friday, or night, where I live

Your turn Yurop. Why are you?

For one, I'm 18 and in the US so these threads largely don't apply to me.

Two, I only have three actual friends, one of whom is in the military, the other somebody who is somehow even more abhorrent than me, and the last one I don't even know if he should be considered a friend.

And thirdly, I have no social skills and feel I'm on the cusp of losing it unless I get a job or some shit soon.

Bro detected

Soon you'll all be free as none of you know how to access internet2

>For one
>Two
>And thirdly
This is why you don't have any friends kid. You sound like a fucking faggot.

Does it help that I knew some insecure fuck would reply to my post saying just that?

lack of potassium, have a banana

>I'm 18 and-
K thanks.

Average wageslave wage here is 450 Euros a month. Mine is 420 after taxes.
150 for rest, 160 for bills, 80 (least I can devote) for food.

No, all furniture here is the rent owners. The only thing I have is this 15.6 2011-era laptop with a scratched screen and my Nokia 207.

At least the books in the library are free. And I steal some, sometimes..

Basically, to be honest

>pretending to be retarded

fill captchas for money, google it

>phrasing things a certain way is retardation
This is why you have no friends. Sad!

>le paptrician jon ham xD

You can't go outside at all if you are 18? Do police pick you up if they see you in a park or at a house party? Your post just boils down to not having friends.

Its legal in NK and used as a sub for tobacco so bad example

The concept of friendship does not exist

That's why all bases were covered, friend.

>i'm too much of a pleb to watch Mad Men
Ok buddy boi

I live above the arctic circle in a village with 75% retired people
Not much to do