What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

The only thing bad is your haircut, and your acne. Both of which are entirely fixable.

Your situation isn't nearly as bad as you think. Your facial structure is good, your skin tone/colour is good, and your eyes are top tier.

Get a decent combover haircut, and work on treating your acne. Moisturizer + BHA and maybe tretinoin should take care of that.

You should probably start working out as well. Do a basic lifting routine from the /fit/ wiki

Honestly not that bad. Just clean up the acne and unibrow, and you'd easily 5/10 or greater.

Post your tits and then kill yourself.

You look like a teen so hormones and diet are most likely playing a part in your acne. Wash your pillow case at least once a week, use a gentle cleanser like one with tea tree oil, if your skin gets dry (especially if you live somewhere cold) use face lotion. Eat less fast food and less greasy foods or red meats. Get more fruits, veritables, and water into your diet. And pluck those eyebrows

some cetaphil and some a buzzer and it'l be ight

his head makes him look like hes got a super small frame, which I assume he does by his neck and shoulders.

Work out a bit too, you could be god ugly with a great body and still score plenty.

I like you user, I'd totally befriend you then take too long to make a move and by then it would be too late so we would just be friends but I'd be fine with that and we would hang out but I'd secretly always jerk off to you.

>my manhood

wait you're a boy? meh, what I said still stands.

You need to lay off the heroin, also she's not a virgin, and also that's not you Ciara has most likely permenantly left Sup Forums

Fix the acne and eyebrows, learn makeup and wash your hair more than once every week and a half and you'd be trap material

wash ur face everyday with a shit like the one you wash your body with (can be the same)

ur face will look cleaner

Sorry for being a faggot but it's common on /b / so suck my ass. I don't mind acne so i think you're pretty cute. If i wasn't a fat piece of shit Sup Forumstard id approach you irl

better haircut, wash your pillow every night (or put a fresh towel on it) maybe some benzoyl if that doesn't work. also working out, sweating decreases how much acne you have.

you can get better user, trust me.

Do you do commissions?

Don't take it too personally. Just last night, I got called a "0.5/10 genetic abomination". But I don't let that shit get to me, we're all just here to insult each other. Sure you can work on your hygiene a bit, but don't let Sup Forums touch your pride. If I took Sup Forums seriously, I'd off myself, too

relax, you serve a very important purpose in life; without ugly people like yourself, good looking (normal) people would have no frame of reference.

I dunno if this is bait... But as someone who spends a tremendous amount of time in the mirror every day nitpicking what could be better on my face....

You are not ugly at all, the main thing is the acne. I had it too. Ask your dermatologist about Accutane / isotretinoin. A godsend.

Your eyes are actually beautiful, the shape is superb and the color is nice too. Your lashes are even good. The eyes are evenly spaced and positioned well.

Your nose is also small and cute. Which is a good thing!! Especially since your jaw is smoother rather than sharper. I'm Italian and have big nose, i kind of want to get a rhinoplasty cuz of it.

Your lips are average, they're fine. Your hair is an excellent color though and with a different style could be a highlight on you.

For a long time now I've scrutinized people's faces and compared them to my own. You are honestly not ugly. You could definitely improve upon what you were given, but right now you are no less than a 6 as a base minimum. Fix acne, improve hair, reshape brows (!!! Very important) and get yourself a good style overall.... You have potential to be an 8 i would say. You're literally not ugly. You have good features and a well balanced face. With a beard some day you'll be a very handsome lad

Full body pic so I can see what were dealing with

you like anal?

Who doesn't?

Fr though OP your eyes are your best feature and i hope you do not take them for granted

I wanna have awkward sex with you. I would pound your pussy while your dead soulless eyes look up at me and your face would have no emotion. That's so hot

i want to spit on your eyeball
youtu.be/jiRfkmJapAQ

7/10 if ya got rid of the acne and tweez yo shits

And that's your problem, you let others dictate your self worth. I'm positive that if I posted a pic in a rate me thread on /soc/ that I would be called ugly, fat, ect, whatever. But I don't give a fuck, I'm confident in myself, I've always outkicked my coverage when it comes to women even though I'm not much to look at and I'm far from rich. Life is what YOU make of it not what others make of you.

I'd fuck OP

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think your cute, and I am sure there's other people out there that think the same ^^

Holy shit, every reply to this post I'm laughing

Your face is filthy with bacteria and so is your pillow and pillow case, you do not wash your face with soap and water and you do not change your pillow case or your pillow regularly. pillow cases just build up literal piles of dead bacteria and the shit they explode from their ass.

you'd have a cute face if you were to go trap

time to mone-up

you have decent bone structure, when the acne clears up in a few years you'll be a beauty. don't sweat it. in the meantime, save some $$ and see a dermatologist. they're trained to fix this shit easy.

I thought she died or something, why do people still post as if they're her and how do people still fall for this.

r u boi o grill?

lol, that's a she?

its ok, when I was a little boy like you I looked fucked up too
protip: lay off the crack

I was also wondering this, this entire thread is newfags like holy fuck

Gonna need a sharpie in your pooper to give you a full assessment tbqh

oops

Once the acne is gone you'll be fine. Focus more on chatting up girls, your face will improve over time. Do some research if you really feel you need to clear up your face, but consult a professional before doing anything to extreme.

I knew this shit was suspicious

If it weren't for the acne (or meth scabs whatever) your face would easily be a solid 8.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. I bet a lot of guys like you but are too afraid to say anything.

/soc/ is cancer. Don't listen to any of those incel idiots.

I know it's bait but a little edit in Photoshop would've done some good