More depressing music like this? Chronic insomnia and major depressive disorder vibes

More depressing music like this? Chronic insomnia and major depressive disorder vibes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck&t=517s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2HFehg2BfY
youtube.com/watch?v=LM2FRd9TzMI
youtube.com/watch?v=0glCO57ukPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj8C4n9MGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E23GbW8uM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZT3z5xBnMU
youtube.com/watch?v=kodZp9wVCos
youtube.com/watch?v=do1_m9HttXY
pastebin.com/exhryb8i
charleshamiltonjr.bandcamp.com/album/turn-first-sessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kendrick Lamar - u

Hip hop doesn't have a lot of good depression core.

any unwound album and the most recent isaiah rashad album

i think they're kinda similar cause their voices are pretty much either really strained or really dead sounding.

Thanks. Good hip hop depression core is rare but really worth the find imo. nothing else drags me down

youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck&t=517s

bump

Real lowest of the low, bottom of the well shit right here.

check out his Solace EP if you haven't yet.
there's already a link to the video in but the video with onscreen lyrics is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=k2HFehg2BfY

elliott smith, nick drake, drukqs

Thanks a lot for this

the saddest hip hopper
youtube.com/watch?v=LM2FRd9TzMI
youtube.com/watch?v=0glCO57ukPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaj8C4n9MGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E23GbW8uM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZT3z5xBnMU
youtube.com/watch?v=kodZp9wVCos

I can't find this guy's stuff anywhere, who is he?

$uicideboy$

dean blunt

This got me through benzo withdrawals in a shit rehab. It just sounds exactly like the bottom and it gave me the center I needed to stand up again

>
it sounds a lot like how i feel

One foot stuck in the tar pit of my ways

youtube.com/watch?v=do1_m9HttXY

whoa, listening to unwound now and this is really good

basically he was set to be the next big thing but label shacked him over controversies and he just fizzled out and went back to being a junkie making fringe music

no idea how up to date this is but it has most if not all his music which is a lot because dude literally lives for making music even if there's no label backing him and he doesn't care

pastebin.com/exhryb8i

it's hard to recommend stuff because there's so much but start with The Pink Lavalamp if you want to see him at the top of his game

shit thanks user, i love finding fringe stuff

The song made me confront the fact that a decision had to be made one way or the other if that makes any sense. It validated the place I was and that compelled me to move to somewhere different, whatever that meant

Oh shit it's the Brooklyn Girls dude, wasn't he in the freshman class at some point

just looked him up, he was in 2009

Oh yeah there's also his bandcamp
charleshamiltonjr.bandcamp.com/album/turn-first-sessions
>brooklyn girls
lol he hates that song and didn't want to be defined by it but yeah back when freshman class was actually worth checking out