How does one say you have a huge foot fetish without sounding like a creep? Or find a girl that actually likes it...

How does one say you have a huge foot fetish without sounding like a creep? Or find a girl that actually likes it? Pic super related

i legitimately told my new girlfriend yesterday night and I will explain to you what happened because I am drunk

good question i'm interested in, thx for asking, i'll lurk for answers

So I had her over this is maybe the sixth time we have hung out, the first being a movie and dinner, then my house the next consecutive five times
We were hanging out in my bedroom, lying on the bed, I had smoked some pot so I was just thinking about things and we were talking

Interested. Go on

>fyi dont care about greentexting cause lazy and new
On one of the first few times, I had asked her if she had any kinks, and she replied choking
but on this sixth time we came back around to my kinks

I kind of dodged around answering it for like 10 minutes
she was very persistent, and i started saying things like, "In terms of fetishes, its actually pretty common, and though people make it out to be taboo and weird, it's really not."
and she kind of just went with it
prior to this, she had been sucking me off but I went soft cause I was on a moderate dose of adderall

so then I asked her if it weirded her out or not, and she said "no, i just dont know what i need to do"
I told her that she just needed to take off her socks and sit opposite me so i could have my face near her feet

overall very pleased because she beat my meat while I smelled her feet :)))))

Stopped reading your story at this post. You sound like a massive fucking faggot

Just dole out lots of foot rubs and looked so satisfied while doing it.

Eventually you can graduate to better things

Please explain how this is a fetish, not trying to be a dick just genuinely curious how this gets people off.

Just kind of have to have the conversation somehow. Get it in early, or you'll miss out. Girls will do some fun stuff if you let them know. I was with a girl for three months, I was super careful not being a creep. I found out later that she herself had a foot and ageplay fetish. I missed out on all that.

Easy, some people that aren't into vanilla shit just get it. It doesn't have to be a massive thing but each to their own.

Thats what makes it a fetish.

That answers nothing. What specifically about feet gets you diamonds m8. I have a mild piss fetish so you can ask me the same if you want to, although never had it irl.

Easy peasy. Compliment her on her feet (assuming they're nice, of course).
If she doesn't give a shit about you're Compliment, next her, because she won't be into your fetish. At most, She'll endure it.

I love feet

That sweaty, tart lady cheese right under those toes mm mm mm momma

Kidnap, tie their ankles, dump a hot big load on their soles and then put their socks and shoes back on and ask if they like it

give more plz

>a girl that actually likes it
My ex wife was just as into that shit as I was. She fuckin loved it.

lucky pal

lol rite, faggot.

Virgin cuck detected

She used to have me massage her feet all the time, and over time, it developed into a kind of mutual foot fetish.
And once you get that shit, it don't go away.

I've seen tons of sexy feet in places like this, but I always considered hers superior to all others, and it's because her feet are the feet that fetishized me to begin with