steamcommunity.com/id/RostyTheFag/
steamcommunity.com/id/VigneApril
steamcommunity.com/id/AvengerOfCairn/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048999125/wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try to find friends

I'll see if my $3.85 can be of any use. Feel better OP

You want Half Life 2 or Portal?

Your CSGO and TF2 inventory is literally worth hundreds you absolute fuck. Some people who come to these threads are legitimately poor. Take your shutterstock photo, put it on an usb drive and shove it deep up your ass.

I'm doing a quick try before going to sleep, kind anons.

Still wishing for Darkwood if possible, I'd really appreciate it! Happy holidays!

steamcommunity.com/id/curiousborn

anything works really
80% of those things were received as gifts
and i try.. OH MY GOD DO I TRY

Anyone want to buy PUBG for me?
I know 30$ is a shit ton of money to spend on a stranger, but i promise you i'll be playing a LOT of the game, not only because I actually think its fun but i want to make money off crates and shit.
I'd buy the game myself if I had money but in my country 3$ is min wage. Please anons, I'm literally begging for this, i need this game mostly just to make money off of crates so i can buy vidya and not have to wait for friends to gift me shit.
Thank you.
steamcommunity.com/id/NickRakium/

>80% of those things were received as gifts
You think that's an excuse to not sell them and use the money to buy games? You're a jew.

PS. Fuck all of you begging for singleplayer games, seriously, pirate that shit.

>steamcommunity.com/id/NickRakium/
pubg is gay tho

as I said, I honestly think the game is fun, but the biggest reason for me wanting that shit is so I can make money off of it and buy vidya for myself.

yes because i hold those items dear to my heart and i'd feel shitty if someone i gave a gift to ended up selling it just to make some easy money

You're a liar. The "friend gave me these items and sentimental value" is always a lie beggars tell. Every. Single. Time. Just to avoid using their own money.

think of it as you're getting me a second job.

im not saying im not a beggar lol i don't wanna use my own money

Guys, can we just stop having stupid arguments every time a beg thread comes in? You are all spooking the kind anons who are the ones who actually make the decisions on the gifting.

Just chill.

Still here for this, though!

I'd really like Stardew Valley if possible.
Don't have enough, however I can buy someone a game for $1.99 or less if gifted.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331910053

kind user gave me tomb raider
censored his name just in case he didn't like the exposure
(i actually didn't get anything for christmas so this makes up for it, xoxo user)

Wish I had enough, hope someone helps you out!

Hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks, kind user! It's nice to see you chose another lucky user to gift. Cheers to you and him!

little money and pressure of thesis

buy me something please, even a meme game idc

steamcommunity.com/id/RostyTheFag/

Alright, last one before heading to sleep. Who knows? Maybe I'll wake up with a friend invite. Wishing for Darkwood!

steamcommunity.com/id/curiousborn

Happy holidays, Sup Forumsros. Hope you get lots of games too.

Can I beg for Starpoint Gemini Warlords please

steamcommunity.com/id/VigneApril

gift me the sweet release of death

I can help you out with that.

I'm hoping for anything small from my wishlist, kind anons. Any would be great but Shadow Tactics would be the best as I'm a big fan of this genre, played lots of Desperados back then.

steamcommunity.com/id/AvengerOfCairn/wishlist

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048999125/wishlist

i like your name