>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eJbE0hFmQo
youtu.be/UK2UGz7bfFA
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzdlN2I-wk
youtube.com/watch?v=YMvjj002hJE
youtube.com/watch?v=JV0w4UFndlQ&list=PLiDow_mvyEAtyVEOHAmokrZh0GdV8wt8y&index=94
youtube.com/watch?v=IwNlmpy_a2E
youtube.com/watch?v=IbmjF7qLfY8&index=101&list=PLiDow_mvyEAtyVEOHAmokrZh0GdV8wt8y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are absolutely crazy! I love the way a good scare makes me feel. I've even tried doing some things irl just to tempt the darker side of life; but between oujis, haunted places, and rituals I've gotten nothing.

Also, you guys should post your waifu's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5eJbE0hFmQo

Pretty alright, you?

Claimed

(user)
Send some our way too.

(Yuuki)
Pretty much the same here- off till Wednesday, weather's nice and chilly, probably going to cozy up at home tomorrow and ring in the new year with food and drink. Too many fools on the road for New Years Eve to go out and about.

(Rory)
Huh, the more you know. I only have a cursory knowledge of all that at best.

I have more than enough for everyone.

youtu.be/UK2UGz7bfFA

Do you have the sketch for your next commission yet?

Claimed and good night, see you in a few hours
Hope you enjoy your day

That sounds so nice... Why does Rory get to have all the nice things

away with you and your spooks!
youtube.com/watch?v=jWzdlN2I-wk

I've been great, any plans for the new year so far?

There are many forms of Satanism, with LaVeyan being the most prominent. Responsibility to the responsible.

Nah not yet, hopefully soon though but it is a pretty big work so i understand it taking a bit

Oh well, can't wait to see it.

I was genuinely watching this is my other tab. I didn't even know that was a trap... But hey, ass is ass
youtube.com/watch?v=YMvjj002hJE

Gonna play Katawa Shoujo for the first time

good luck :')

>Prepare for intense feels
>Realize you didn't prepare enough

Traps are gay, but I never said anything about being straight
I first thought that was a shitpost, but it's actually well made

enjoy being handicapped

Same, super hyped to start using it

Traps aren't gay

Off till Tuesday for me. I'm going downtown to watch a friends band play a show, then idk what we're doing later

You too, good night

See above

I claim Akashi

youtube.com/watch?v=JV0w4UFndlQ&list=PLiDow_mvyEAtyVEOHAmokrZh0GdV8wt8y&index=94

Guess I got me something new to read up on next time I'm up deep into the night.

Nice man, just gonna wing it afterwards? Don't freeze out there.

Off to get me some sleep. Take it easy.

I'll try not to! See ya!

sorry hun, they are

go drink with your friends

I've had mixed feelings about the whole trap revolution. I do have to say a confused boner is still a boner though; not that I'm lewding your waifu or anything.
10/10 Eddie is a good choice
Heya girl who is rather affectionate and keen on recieving pokes, generally referred to as a boop. So much that she becomes what some may refer to such actions as being casual.

I fucked it up, so I'll just use the more commonplace definition of "Boopslut"

youtube.com/watch?v=IwNlmpy_a2E

Wrong Yuno my dude

Maybe if you're gay they are

Being gay is pretty gay

All that work too. Oh well, you're the better one anyways. How's the day been?

We're making a trap nation
You better not be

if that's the case then yes, they're fucking gay

Terrible day at work, part of tooth broke off last night and I have this fuck huge canker sore that's bothering me

boop

Damn, that's a rough fucking day. Was it a prominent tooth?

Hello loli

Left fang, it was already broken up anyways, made me realize I need to take better care of my teeth

I can't get enough sad butts!

does your tooth hurt?

Gotta care for them chompers.

No but the broken tooth now feels very cold when i drink soda

I know, otherwise I won't be able to enjoy meat or food

food ≠ meat?

interesting, well at least it doesnt hurt, watcha eatin tonight?

rip slut

Cute

Lasagna

if only
no but you are

Sasagna.

mmmm love some spaghetti cake, playing more botw?

cant sleep?

never can

How's it going smoking-san?
Holy hell I have lasagna, when are you eating?

Also, Idk if I should invest in buying some volume sets of a few manga. My main thought is storage honestly, cost isn't a problem

Of course, tryin to find more fairy queens and shrines as well as kokoris

I'm eating right now nigga

go to bed slut
I know I'm going

I mean, I'm awake at 3 on the night before new year's, I'd say it's pretty average. you?
I will once I finish business. night.

insomnia is a bitch

i played some yesterday, still fun

finish "business"

Fuck! It would take me an hour and a half to make some. I'm not sure that lasagna at 4 in the am sounds that appealing. Probably just eat pancakes or something
I woke up at midnight so same really. Gonna try and take a nap at somepoint though to avoid sleeping through the crossover

Haven't had a game that's fucked my sleep cause I played it too long in a while

sure is.
hahahaha you got me I'm totally just sitting here slow-jerking it :^)

I'll be asleep in a few hours, if I'm lucky. toss-up between spending all day drunk or working though.
you wouldn't believe how filthy my hands are right now. I feel bad for my keyboard.

heh, i think the day i got it i put in a solid 21 hours or so, just kinda lose track of time playing it

now I'm just thinking of beef jerky, and hungry.

slither out of bed and go eat something, then.

I feel bad for it too. Ya need to wash up if you're that nasty
Last game that did it for me was Skyrim. I miss going to school and sleeping through 3/4 of my classes due to all night gaming

Feels like this game is bigger than Skyrim, I swear the amount of ground I've covered is compared to Whiterun to Markarth and I still have alot of places to discover

These shifts suck cuz I'm not allowed to eat on site and I don't have enough time at home to do a lot. It's basically get home, sleep, get readt for work, gone. Didn't have time to eat today so I'm actually nauseous cuz of how hungry I am

No ready to eat stuff. I would have to boil some water or cook and I don't have time for that shit.

Skyrim has a lot of things packed into it but the world itself isn't very big. Then again TES has always had pretty great lore, that's never really delivered in the game world's themselves

Skyrim did that to me too but before that was Halo 3

already showered, though
RIP in peace, mate
try eating your pillow

Claiming Belldandy

it is much bigger than skyrim

For me CoD was the number one sleep killer. I don't even know how many hours I put into them, and if you combined my hours put into all of them I doubt any other game would even be half of it

True I did see a cave every 10 feet

Thought so

Good luck with Koroks, theres over 800 of them. And all you get is shit.

>>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, how many fucking weapon slots will I get??

I mean, the world, is pretty expansive unless you're just running from end to end without stopping. But there's so much stuff packed into it, and with immersion mods, it really makes the scale of the world feel far bigger than most games I've played that arent retarded levels of big.

nini

gotta immerse yourself into that argonian maid.

Never enough.

nini
>purps

Sleep well bartender

>Rory

more than you will ever need

~shinobu

Lusty pls go

With how shitty the durability these weapons have, yeah I'ma need an endless

You mean enough to party?

>YouKnow

youtube.com/watch?v=IbmjF7qLfY8&index=101&list=PLiDow_mvyEAtyVEOHAmokrZh0GdV8wt8y

Do you have a goat?

Yeah, but the cities fall through. Some villages out number the cities. (Morthal I'm looking at you, empty piece of shit)

I just really hope they don't fuck up the sequel. They've waited so long on it if it turns out to be shit I'm gonna drop Bethesda entirely.

Claiming best girl.

you always have endless weapons, unless you just go throwing them at animals you'll always get more from enemies than you use

RIP Gary. May you never give any fucks.
Even when you get the Master Sword, yeah you need a lot.

Gary would be a trusty goat.