Srs question

Why do all the movies set in the distant future such as Star Trek, Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Minority Report, Looper etc portray the majority of the characters as white?

I mean, statistically, and going by all the facts and knowledge available to us, whites will be minorities even in their own lands by 2050 (just 34 years later), and after that, the decline of the white race will be exponential, with them going almost extinct by 2100.

So, by this logic, wont it be more realistic to have non whites play the major characters in sci fi films set in the future?

>pic related: nat geo's projection of what the average American will look like by 2050. It's beautiful.

>Funderburg

>fingers crossed

Nonwhite lead characters don't sell movie tickets in China, for one thing. Chinese ones can, but then, what happens to the rest of the global market?

Because you put your best humans at the forefront.

Half of those chinks dont understand english anyway

Thats super bullshit, majority of humans stick with there in group , those are outliers

>all the movies set in the distant future such as Star Wars

I look forward to our mixed race overlords our future is beautiful :)

but how will whites be the best when they're extinct? If they really are the best, why are they going extinct?
>I'm smarter than qualified scientists who have publicly released these projections to the world with certainty that they're right because I'm an autistic failure who spends all his time in front of a computer on a virtual echo chamber to feel important.
Star wars is supposedly set on other planets but the characters are still humans post space colonisation
Good goy

>race is no longer so black or white
So you just created a new race? Against a whole continent of niggers and another full of chinks.
Racism always prevail. Racemixing won't solve anything.

>If everything proceeds as it does now
I want you to imagine yourself in 2014. What did you think was going to happen in 2016 in America? How correct were your estimations?

Things change, and as people become desperate, they change fast.

>Starship Troopers
Rico is supposed to be a Flip.

Trusting politicised science, oh buddy

The future is white, because whites go to space and leave the chimps on earth. You'll now have feminists, SJWs and niggers on earth that'll breed and eventually go extinct in ~2200. All races except Aryan masterrace died off, because all the women got raped and the kids eventually get eaten by other adults, like lions and other animals do

BECAUSE NIGGERS DON'T WORK I. THW FUTURE EITHER.

Then write a good novel with choco's

It isn't a whole new race. Its a mix and these mixes will spread all over the world once the west has fallen. Blackanese, filatino.. Those will be the ethncities of your children (a Sup Forumstard having children~ kek who am i kidding)
You live in an echo chamber where your extreme right winged opinions are shared and regurgitated by fellow retards. Your opinions won't last two minutes in the real world, if you ever actually get the courage to go out of your house and talk to people, that is.
Oh ok then. Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world after all.
Id rather trust a century old informative franchise like everybody else over a socially autistic failure hiding behind a screen.
>le random edgy fantasy scenario i pulled out of my ass and i have no idea whats happening xD
Wew lad you just proved you're mentally a 12 year old

Have you ever seen streets in sci-fi? They've eliminated the need for cars and hence streets.

Really makes you think...

Star Trek had the eugenics war. So I'm guessing that's why.

It's not easy to make animals behave like humans even on camera

I hope you don't consider your pic 'beautiful' any in way, shape or form.

Whats your point?
Eugenics war in star trek had nothing to do with race. The augments created were about five times smarter and stronger than any average human of any race. Plus, Khan Noonien Singh was supposedly a shitskin pooinloo-mudslime mix.
FFS, Why else would they name the character khan?

Star Wars was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Every fucking time.

>random illogical racist comment.
You're not funny, and this thread isnt for banter. Its for a srs discussion (read the subject)
>why else would they name the character khan
>tfw you realise gene predicted the future
Clever boi