Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off fed

lurk moar

omg your going to get eaten alive here newfag! lmfao!

also tits or gtfo!

Ah, classic aged pasta!

Pics or gtfo

nice meme kid

Gross. This girl is like 7.

Kill yourself, retard.

>holds up spork
my sides

Low quality bait
Newfags

Heh be der ba deh doob bod

Ha good times.

It's like a time capsule.

I love you

She is cute, show more please

Damn. This is like the 6th pedo bait thread by the FBI I've seen this hour alone. Someone over there wants a promotion or some shit.

it's a meme you dip

I dont know why they bother. No one posts CP on Sup Forums anymore. You can't even get a decent pedo stories thread going the se days.

Also kek we got some newfags

Newfags.

both the .jpg and the copypasta are memes before you time
>lurk moar

Everyone stop being a fucking newfag and just sage and walk away.

you checked out memebase?

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

>Obvious trollpost and not actually 13, so no V&
>lurk moar
/THREAD

isnt this that girl who got trolled so hard her dad was imprisoned and he then offed himself?

no, thats this girl

Modsssss

too soon

too soon

Stories always got taken down cus some duckhead always started posting pics.....if it werent for that those stype of threads would have survived
>Dem old days ey ?
By the way isent this mara guys ?

nobody falling for that weak shit.

this pasta has to have mold on it by now

This pasta isn't moldy. This pasta disintegrated under the ravages of time.

What? Are you fucking retarded or something?

What I find more compelling about this pasta is the fact that there were people actually typed like that and now they are almost 30 y/o.
The passage of time amuses me

Ch-ch-checked, negroe

Gimme ya pp, nigga.

But am I the only one who really believes I could have a relationship with a girl like this? Because I would I would ditch my life to experience something that exciting.

Sure.... As we are all generally pedophile (as in sex has nothing to do with part of this discussion) then yeah

So many people are falling for the bait man.

Ancient pasta is ancient.

If you really think "falling for the bait" is the reason why people reply to threads where there's a picture of a child in the OP, you probably should lurk moar.

A relationship with a kid would be boring, they are stupid creatures. Only good for fucking but what's that worth?

>there's a picture of a child in the OP, you probably should lurk moar.
doesn't recognize mara green tells others to lurk moar ishyggdt

15 will get you 20.

What relationship you fucking weirdo?

You're not in a "relationship" if the two of you have polar opposite ideas of what to expect from it.

You're not dating another adult who understands partnership, fidelity, and emotional support, you're manipulating a child so you can force her serve you, fucking freak.

its a sad world :(

This pasta is so stale you can use it as a litmus test to find newfags

all relationships operate on a power dynamic, you are just indoctrinated to be outraged by adult-child relationships as opposed to seeing anything equally as wrong with PUAs preying on vunlerable women.

>you are just indoctrinated to be outraged by adult-child relationships
That's called not being a mentally ill freak, you degenerate piece of shit.

you know.... parroting things because you want to look socially accepted in the expression of a mutual 'meme' doesn't make you feel any better. It actually makes you feel a little bit more dead inside. The desire to get a laugh, a nudge of acceptance, or a 'like' from someone you never met expresses the desire and longing for actual companionship. You can achieve this by never posting again. Another helpful way to ensure that you are truly appreciated and get the acknowledgement you deserve is simply standing up, going outside, and doing anything that involves people. Murder, singing on a crowded bus, digging in your ass in public or maybe being a decent human being. You will be noticed and receive instant gratification and acknowledgement that you exist.

This is the way of the world. I know socializing with real people seems like such an obtuse and outdated past-time, but rest assured. By experiencing things and finding out who you are without having to repeat catch-phrases, jingles, memes, television personality personas and pulling out your phone to show something someone else made in order to attempt to make someone think you're the one that made that when they know that isn't true is futile and quite sad.

I believe in you. Make the change. You can go places if you just go to any place other than here to find out who you are so you can stop being everyone else that the internet suggests you think you should be.

reported for underage

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

you know.... parroting things because you want to look socially accepted in the expression of a mutual 'meme' doesn't make you feel any better. It actually makes you feel a little bit more dead inside. The desire to get a laugh, a nudge of acceptance, or a 'like' from someone you never met expresses the desire and longing for actual companionship. You can achieve this by never posting again. Another helpful way to ensure that you are truly appreciated and get the acknowledgement you deserve is simply standing up, going outside, and doing anything that involves people. Murder, singing on a crowded bus, digging in your ass in public or maybe being a decent human being. You will be noticed and receive instant gratification and acknowledgement that you exist.

This is the way of the world. I know socializing with real people seems like such an obtuse and outdated past-time, but rest assured. By experiencing things and finding out who you are without having to repeat catch-phrases, jingles, memes, television personality personas and pulling out your phone to show something someone else made in order to attempt to make someone think you're the one that made that when they know that isn't true is futile and quite sad.

I believe in you. Make the change. You can go places if you just go to any place other than here to find out who you are so you can stop being everyone else that the internet suggests you think you should be.

Mental illness is relative to a culture and it's values, I'm only "ill" because idiots like you support having a hive-mind of morons who fall in line with the status quo.

wow, you are some special kind of retard

Feel yah bro, i would agree, but then this place isent the environment to pschyologicaly whiteknigth OP into becmming less Sup Forumstard

ITS A FUCKING COPYPASTA FAGGOT

FFS

It's a shame that I literally just typed that out, found a giphy gif of gillian anderson and posted this. I hate to break it to you that this isn't anywhere else but here.

But yes, I agree with your copypasta.

Thanks, lost my copy of this pasta.....
no need for sauce now !

Quads of Truth!!!

Too bad it was a question and not a statement.

hive-mind of morons? buddy, do you realize 99% of the population agrees that people like you are fucking freaks who need to be put down, right?

I'm under the impression that you really believe you're not the anomaly here. No civilized individual wants to fuck children, get that into this box of shit you call a head. You're an anomaly, you're a freak, you're defective, you're not "oppressed".

Explain to me specifically what's wrong with having sex with children?

New user here, you do realize this is Sup Forums, where loli and shota threads are common?

he isn't an anomaly faggot, nobody on Sup Forums is a fucking anomaly

That’s a girl called bozzy

Children are NOT sexually mature, you fucking piece of shit.

Kill yourself you disgusting nigger.

You haven't actually explained anything, just throwing around buzzwords, explain specifically what's morally wrong with having sex with children specifically.

It is the culture shift and the tidal wave of social media. The literal monetary investment into creating a system which makes people addicted. That they make all of their movements in tech to release the dopamine bit by bit and piece by piece for that next message, like, vote, thumbs up, or anything. When someone gets it they get that dose. The desire to be the first to see and the first to share and getting the acknowledgement of it brings another dose.

The fact that people ask me why I don't do social media but stay off the grid (for the most part) is enough to convince me to avoid it.

I ask them the same question and their response is "I have pictures for my family to see" or "I want to keep in touch with friends from college that moved away" or even something as lame as "I want people to be able to contact me".

I ask them if they have a phone. They do. Then I ask them why don't you just call them? No answer is tactful or honest. They just bounce around explaining why they aren't addicted to it, but it's so clear by their lack of ability to explain it. If you can't throw your phone in your room, exist for an entire day/week without any contact from it without having panic then you're addicted.

Also, it just seems as though parroting is the mob mentality version of not being a dweeb or something. It's really just strange behavior.

What buzzwords you obnoxious moron?

If a child isn't sexually mature it means they're not supposed to be having sex with anybody, you disgusting fuck.

explain what sexual maturity is.

Google it.

Not to play devil's advocate, but a female is sexually mature when they go through puberty.

So if someone is explaining to you that a 14 year old girl isn't sexually mature then they are wrong, but if they say someone who hasn't been through adolescence isn't sexually mature then I would agree.

Christ that is some moldy ass copypasta...... Like "Grew mold and walked off into the fucking sunset" old.

Look asshole if you cant even defend your own positions and try and make me "google" stuff then you are shit at argumentation and don't deserve to be so confident in your idiotic opinions.

>I'm 13
Enjoy your ban

If a female is sexually mature that means she's not child anymore.

I don't understand how people still need to be told that.

I'm 12 and what is this?

So the whole meme of losing your virginity is the symbol of adulthood is true in your eyes?

You don't know what sexual maturity is, why should I waste my time explaining basic biology to someone who wants to fuck children?

You're the lowest of the low, mate. You should consider yourself lucky that anyone is willing to listen to your shitty reasoning, ever.

OOF

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck kids, it used to be normal but now we have to pretend like we've evolved past basic sexual foundations.

People still use this?

I agree with you.

They are normally referred to as a young woman or a young man. Naturally if you call a sexually mature person they consider it an insult. Mainly because their hormones are raging and they aren't a child anymore.

Not the person who posted that, but that meme of losing your virginity being the symbol of adulthood isn't true. It is more related on being self-reliant and starting a family. Not just putting your wang into a vertical smile.

Saying you want to fuck kids is essentially a terrible way to explain you are into young women/men. Like..... It's horrifying.

People have fucked kids all throughout history and still do today, a portion of the population will have natural urges to do certain things.

Whatever you say, dude.

If you're trying to make an argument for fucking children, then I don't think there's much you can say that's actually worth listening.

You choose to be blind to the truth because you have cultural bias, I am impartial on the issue of child sex because I'm not a fool like you.

>it used to be normal
i take it you also want to revert back to the days of niggers being property, and women were merely child-bearing house slaves.
>not that i'm against this

>suggesting niggers being enslaved and women shutting the fuck up would be a bad thing

>a female is sexually mature when they go through puberty.
be specific... GOING through puberty.
or HAVE GONE through puberty.
because i think just because a girl bleeds once, she's not 100% sexually mature. it's not a 0/1 switch.

>i take it you also want to revert back to the days of niggers being property, and women were merely child-bearing house slaves.
I dare you to provide an objective example of how the world has been made a better place as a result of liberating women and niggers.

Yes, because people were savages in the past that means it's ok for you to be a savage in the present, right?

People know better now. Except the obnoxious fucks who keep trying to excuse uncivilized behaviour it here.

we don't have to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You're not impartial, you're a pedophile trying to justify your sickness.

Impartiality requires you to understand that someone who isn't sexually mature should not engage into sexual activity, regardless of what anyone says. Plain and simple.

We don't know better, we only conform to a better system, if you legalised drugs tomorrow, people would be getting high. People are kept in line, we don't police ourselves.

whats sick about being a pedophile?

if only 13 year olds were like this today. the generation has changed and now everyone is a successful vlogger.

Yes, laws exist to stop fucks like you who are a threat to civilized society, you fucking nigger.

You're holding human progress back with your primitive behaviour, you fucking monkey.

>kawaii