Why do people think that Klopp is doing a bad job at Liverpool...

Why do people think that Klopp is doing a bad job at Liverpool? He's has the 6th best team in the league and he's currently 3rd with the easiest set of remaining fixtures out of the top 6. Plus the signings that he's made have usually been pretty good (Mane, Wijnaldum, Matip).

Because he is too stupid to adapt his tactics to the bottom teams and keeps dropping points because of that

>currently 3rd

Man City and Man Utd both have a game in hand. Arsenal has two games in hand. Liverpool would be 6th if those teams all won their games in hand.

Arsenal still need to play Tottenham and United.
United still need to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Palace.
City still need to play Palace and Leicester.

He's technically overachieved if he finishes above any of these teams, considering they all have much better squads than Liverpool even with their current flaws.

>He's has the 6th best team in the league
worse defense tho, he'll get raped in CL, I can already smell a Liverpool-Uefalona 2-6

His brand of football is terrible when you have more than one game per week. Look at how terribly they did in January when they had the FA Cup, League Cup and the PL.

Their defence and overall depth needs serious work.

>overachieve
No. Overachieving is taking a championship squad of club rejects and winning the title like Ranieri did.

>better squads
That's arguable, seeing that Liverpool are constantly missing 4 players.

Liverpool beat Barca a 4-0 pre season.

how does your statement refute the fact that they are currently third? lol

>pre season.

What makes you think that? They always turn up against big teams under Klopp and Anfield is always pumped when late night CL games are on

>Palace
Never heard of that team, why would they beat them?

They've beaten 3 of the top 6 teams recently(including Chelsea) and they're managed by Big Sam (who enters God-mode around this time of the season).

>big teams under Klopp
you mean last years europa league teams and the likes of manure and city? big teams? really?

Klopp is managing a club that is richer than Juventus. And he's miles behind Tottenham fucking Hotspur.

No, I think he's talking about the top 6 in England. Liverpool are undefeated against those teams.

Liverpool are still 3rd. Why do Jimmy foreigners always count games in hand as an automatic 3 points

why do plebs always discount games in hand is a better question

Because there is no guarantee that a game in hand will be a win.

Hes Reddit:The Manager

>Gegenpressing

It's was a joke, retard. It means they're nobodies.

Jesus christ, you relly thought I didn't know what Crystal Palace was?

>Why do Jimmy foreigners always count games in hand as an automatic 3 points

I don't know but it's retarded, especially when I see a fellow American do it when we come from the country which spawned the sport which is commonly known as "any given sunday"?

That is a problem that is easily fixed though. Of the top 6-7 teams, Liverpool clearly have the most potential to improve next season.

Arsenal have the least. Their future looks very bleak.

>Italian """"Joke""""

>Why do people think that Klopp is doing a bad job at Liverpool?

actually no one thinks so

>That is a problem that is easily fixed though
You'd think so, and yet he hasn't done anything about it in 1 season with Dortmund and almost a season and a half with Liverpool.

So Mourinho, Conte and Pep are also shit trainers because tottenham is doing so well this season with such a small budget?

Because he gave away Sakho and plays Origi up front. There are not the actions of an intelligent man.

>Overachieved
>No yurop
>literally nothing else to play for
Kys

Because ABLism is unironically a mental illness; it's not a meme.
Seek help if you have it.

Gave Lovren a new 100k p/w contract.
Enjoy your eternal shit defence.

Liverpool still need to play a lot of shit teams, their one weakness.

My favourite thing was him moaning about Lellana playing for Liverpool on Sunday and then England on Wednesday and yet he wants to get the club into the Champions League.