Sissy thread

Sissy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any sissies that wanna RP with kik or discord?

Fag fuck off

Mad as fuck you can't get any pussy even if its boi pussy.

What’s your kik? I’m a total faggot.

Stealthly_

Me! alleykatzman

She is so cute... Id love to look like her. Long hair, pink tops, tiny shorts or tight yogapants. Walking outside in public with a boyfriend, holding hands...

I'd love to buy you all that stuff and keep you ass my property.

Would you castrate me or have me castrated too? I know a lot of doms/masters would love for their sissies to keep their balls, but getting rid of them is my biggest fantasy and drem. I get super hard when thinking of it. And it would make hormones faster and more reliable too...

And may I ask... Whats your opinion on penectomy? I love the thought of that almost as much as castration. Im extrmely submissive and would love the ’humiliation’. Also it would show devotion to being a girl, your girl, since girls dont have cocks and I wouldnt waste time trying to stroke mine, i could focus 100% on you. It would also be super adorable to have it cut off..

Roll

I'd have you castrated if it could be done safely.

As for penectomy I really don't care if it can be safely done, just be ready to give up cumming

Awwwww and thanks, that would be super sweet

Yea.

m1994sm

are diapered sissies allowed? im an aspiring one... i have a diaper on and some girls pajamas....... im 24/m

Sure. But most diapered people aren't getting my attention.

This seems pretty pleasant to me :3

im an adult and not diaper dependent.

Would you like me to fuck you up the ass sissy boi?

I love being a sissy so much, i just wish i could spend all my time dressed up in my pretty outfits :3

bump. Want more gifs so i can squirt

I'd buy you pretty outfits so you could change in front of me

I know the whole Sup Forums is garbage meme, but i think this might just be a new low guys.

Would love to hear from a sissy an idea about what should happen to Sonic the Sissyhog next:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

he should kill himself

You should kill yourself.