Lay down some good shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxBSK6caEl8
youtube.com/watch?v=gYMaIzFq1Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personal favorite band of mine

Soulfly - tribe
Cavalera brothers

Oldfag reporting in. I saw Sepultura on the Roots tour on Cinco de Mayo in Dallas Texas. Second most violent, chaotic big show that I have ever been to. It was incredible

seems like people only ever talk about Dark Side and The Wall, where's the love for Animals?

the wall is easily my least favorite album from the Floyd.

Nice man

Fucking god tier

Animals is a fantastic album, and a lot of Pink Floyd's discography is so underrated
>Meddle
>Wish You Were Here

my nickle

It's one of my favorites, although that's mostly probably because I grew up on The Wall and when I was in high school it was what I played when I was being depressed and edgy

Consider the good shit layed.

>asks us to lay down good shit
>posts sepultura's foray into faggotry and nu-metal shenanigans
foe shame, muh nig. foe shame.

i hated it BECAUSE of high school. Every outdoor party that I went to had some asshole either blasting The Wall or the fucking Eagles Greatest Hits. I wanted to murder everyone when I heard that shit and still feel the same way
>hate removed I still only like/love Floyd songs that Gilmour did the vocals on

Respectable.
>I'm honestly a huge faggot for Floyd

it wasnt really nu-metal. yeah, they down tuned like the first korn album but they went brazil tribal as fuck on those drums. and max didnt rap or scat.

respectable as well
>i damn near choked up when gilmour showed up on top of the wall at roger waters show in england during comfortably numb a few years back

Op Ok you drop something better

Ooh, I'll have to find a vid

Meant I’m OP, you drop something better

here's the first one that i could find, Sup Forumsrother

youtube.com/watch?v=UxBSK6caEl8

Aww, thanks for looking it up for my lazy ass

that shit hit me as a casual floyd fan so i know its going to nut punch you square in the feels

>Think I just jizzed and I don't even have a dick

ive seen Slayer live with 3 different drummers. I will never see them without Hanneman.

right?

Aside from Pink Floyd, any other older prog bands you're into?

i envy u... in a good way

LONDON CALLING is also good

adrenaline is gnarly

First Slayer show was with Bostaph. The best were with Lombardo when they finally happened. ALL were with Hanneman. That motherfucker wrote literally all of the Slayer songs that I love. Kerry King's shit all sounds the same. No Jeff:No Slayer

Honestly, not really. I mean I suppose my favortite Beatles songs being Strawberry Fields Forever and I am the Walrus kinda qualify but most of the older shit that I like isnt particularly prog

youtube.com/watch?v=gYMaIzFq1Iw

I love the stuff

It's a really versatile genre, and everything in it has something to offer, good or bad.

What's your personal taste? I jump around a lot of genres

i wish i could say that i care about insane musicianship but im really just a sucker for a well crafted song with real instruments that either makes my head or ass move or makes me sing along. thats all I need. and that crosses every genre except rap

REFUSED - THE SHAPE OF PUNK TO COME

king gizzard and the lizard wizard

Hey, that's a really good philosophy

I'm just way too fucking zealous about music, honestly. Makes me sad Sup Forums isn't better

we might be friends. most people that know me think that i just like metal and/or old school country. but im the jackass that was hyped like crazy a few months back that Depeche Mode was dropping a new album. I guess my point is that you like what you like. Thats the beauty of music. You hear it and you just know.....

rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake rattle snake